hi, im the new member for this forum

my rom also will be in 080808 and my actual wedding day is on 20/09/2009 :P

wao.... winnie u got both the special date for ur wedding :D congratulation.....

thanks for your congratulations, wsyrinrin.

i also found that 20/09/2009 (sunday) is a great day bacause it is a public holiday (hari raya) and the following monday will be a public holiday. in chinese calendar is august as well, so you can think about it if you are interested :P

haha cant liao i had settle my AD on 18 Oct 2008

oic. it's coming soon, how's your feeling now? how's your preparation? where is your reception?

wao.... winnie u got both the special date for ur wedding :D congratulation.....

i also found that 20/09/2009 (sunday) is a great day bacause it is a public holiday (hari raya) and the following monday will be a public holiday. in chinese calendar is august as well, so you can think about it if you are interested :P

oic. it's coming soon, how's your feeling now? how's your preparation? where is your reception?

i not sure how many % i had completed as things like non stop coming in so i just do whatever ppl ask me to so lor.... not i waiting for my album design & will paint the room in next week .... hope things will go fine & smooth :P

Can't imagine that .. till today we just settle submit the documents to association :(

sigh .. luckily still can get the date 8.8.8 otherwise, FH will have anothe sleepless night.

Hi BG,

Y u submit so late one .... luckily they still accept ur submission :D congratulation to u

wsyrinrin,

sigh .. *sweat* .. just don't want to mention it anymore.

I urge him to submit since in May .. then he said no nid so early la .. bla bla bla ..

until .. I have to be the tigress!! ok la .. now finally settled.

I think I will just wear back one of my dress for PS, just wanna save cost :D

i not sure how many % i had completed as things like non stop coming in so i just do whatever ppl ask me to so lor.... not i waiting for my album design & will paint the room in next week .... hope things will go fine & smooth :P

where do you take your wedding photos and how much of your packages?

i have my ROM on 08.08.08 too at Hokkian Associated Klang :D i submit the application on May and we r the couple no. 99 already @@

but marry dunno yet will see date after CNY ^^

hi.. let's organize a 080808 bride alliance for those bride which register/ marry on that day. I going to register on that day at mahavihana temple in KL, brickfields

ahh .. I think there is a similar thread on 080808 this topic too :)

hi.. let's organize a 080808 bride alliance for those bride which register/ marry on that day. I going to register on that day at mahavihana temple in KL, brickfields

ahh .. I think there is a similar thread on 080808 this topic too :)

:) that one is different. It's about invitation to mass wedding on 080808 in KL tower http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7567

Yeah.. 600 couples..

Whatz your number? I'm B2.. guess should be fast since im the 2nd in B counter.. :)

Hey all...I'm Tiffany..new here...I got my ROM on 080808 in Thean Hou Temple..Guess there will a lot of couples getting married on that day..Wish you all enjoy your ROM ya :)

Yeah.. 600 couples..

Whatz your number? I'm B2.. guess should be fast since im the 2nd in B counter.. :)

Hey all...I'm Tiffany..new here...I got my ROM on 080808 in Thean Hou Temple..Guess there will a lot of couples getting married on that day..Wish you all enjoy your ROM ya :)

Hi kokuryo,

How do u know that 600 couples will be registering on 080808 at Thean Hou temple? That day when we submitted our forms, you left earlier than me wo... :P

My number is D2.. 2nd row as well but counter D... I heard from the officer that each row's all six couples (counters A - F) will go up the stage together to sign our papers... :)

So, I guess we will be signing our papers at about the same time, kokuryo :)

Cheers,

Kellyn

Yeah.. 600 couples..

Hi kokuryo,

How do u know that 600 couples will be registering on 080808 at Thean Hou temple? That day when we submitted our forms, you left earlier than me wo... :P

My number is D2.. 2nd row as well but counter D... I heard from the officer that each row's all six couples (counters A - F) will go up the stage together to sign our papers... :)

So, I guess we will be signing our papers at about the same time, kokuryo :)

Cheers,

Kellyn

Hi kokuryo and kellyn...mine is bit far behind..i got F30...read the schedule...starts 7:30 morning...hopefully it can ends earlier...anyway..congrats to all of you :)

Hi kelly, we know there is 600 couples coz it came out in newspaper i think 2 weeks ago... thatz a record.

Hi Tiffany, yes it will start 730 morning but noemally they will start with group photo 1st, then some ppl / monk give presentations then onli start the signing process der... normally the signing process will be start at somewhere around 10 gua...

I wanna know what last time my bro ROM @ TH onli got around 200 couples and their group photo already sooo packed. how to accomodate 600 couples in 1 photo??? Those who get later number did thry ask u to come later instead of before 730? Coz i heard they will have 3 sessions.. morning, afternoon and night..

Hi kelly, we know there is 600 couples coz it came out in newspaper i think 2 weeks ago... thatz a record.

Hi Tiffany, yes it will start 730 morning but noemally they will start with group photo 1st, then some ppl / monk give presentations then onli start the signing process der... normally the signing process will be start at somewhere around 10 gua...

I wanna know what last time my bro ROM @ TH onli got around 200 couples and their group photo already sooo packed. how to accomodate 600 couples in 1 photo??? Those who get later number did thry ask u to come later instead of before 730? Coz i heard they will have 3 sessions.. morning, afternoon and night..

WOW, they have a session in the night as well ah? Will we be able to sign our papers at 08.08pm then? The same time when the Olympics ceremony begin :P If yes, I think I will request to transfer to the night session :P

But then won't the elders pantang with signing our papers in the night ah? Anyone have any idea?

Since you said there will be 3 sessions .. I guess it will be 200 couples per session? So still matches your bro's ROM @ TH of 200 couples laaa.. :) Btw, when did your bro ROM-ed?

Hi All,

I am new here...just saw this topic..eheh...i am also having my ROM at 080808...same day to the olympic game and my birthday day..^.^

now I am look for MUA..just come across this website..http://annong.webs.com/gallery.htm

have anyone here hear from her before?

any comment on her?

Hope can get some valuable comment from you....:-) :P

Hi All,

I am new here...just saw this topic..eheh...i am also having my ROM at 080808...same day to the olympic game and my birthday day..^.^

now I am look for MUA..just come across this website..http://annong.webs.com/gallery.htm

any comment on her?

Hi shenchze,

Well, I will be having my trial make-up session for my ROM on 08.08.08 with Ann Ong :P

But am sure some of our sisters here on MB forum have engaged her before. Btw, I know Geneddie is the more popular one. http://www.genelim.com/makeup_01.html :)

Where will u be having your ROM? Thean Hou temple as well? Maybe I can show you Ann Ong's works :)

I'll having my ROM on 080808 too ~~ :P I heart 080808 everywhere oso fully booked. Lucky I stil can make it on that day. . .

Fuuu~~~ very 'gan jiong' . . . . . :lol: Finally I met him . . . . icon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gif hehe :P

Congrats to all BTB ~~ We gonna have our ROM together in different places and we oso have our anniversery every year on 0808 . . . . haha. . . . Exciting! Exciting!

Did anyone know how many pairs of couple will having thier ROM on 080808? :huh:

I'll having my ROM on 080808 too ~~ :P I heart 080808 everywhere oso fully booked. Lucky I stil can make it on that day. . .

Fuuu~~~ very 'gan jiong' . . . . . :lol: Finally I met him . . . . icon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gificon12.gif hehe :P

Congrats to all BTB ~~ We gonna have our ROM together in different places and we oso have our anniversery every year on 0808 . . . . haha. . . . Exciting! Exciting!

Did anyone know how many pairs of couple will having thier ROM on 080808? :huh:

Congrats wawa6889 :)

I only know that there will be 600 couples in Thean Hou temple and another 63 in Chin Woo Association, Ipoh...

I think in Klang Hokkien Association (according to my dad), less than 100 couples..

Hi All,

any comment on her?

Hi Kelly,

Yup..I am also having my ROM at Tien Hou Gong..but mine is afternoon section..so guess whould have sufficient time to do the preparation gua....

oh...you oso engage Ann Ong for your MUA...

mind to share the photo's?

Cant wait to see the nice photos... :D

Amy