Which base metal for wedding rings/bands will you choose?  

346 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like platinum and now I have one for white gold, FH wants gold he said have value

reason why I like platinum? ahhh .. I don't know oh .. hahah .. I just like it :P

Now what I plan is .. gold for ROM (for both of us)

Stainless steel for his wedding ring and I will get a white gold/platinum (if possible with a small diamond :P) for my wedding ring

platinum with diamond. now having whitegold n diamond as engagement ring, of course wanna upgrade!

but den platinum / whitegold with rosegold as a combination would be stunning too!

i just love yellow gold..

of coz the tahan lasak titanium is okie too..

since my work involved acidic chalk powders..my ring should be able to withstand the erosion..

When it comes to our wedding rings, my then bf prefers the traditional GOLD rings, it somehow exudes maturity and it's real purposes. I agreed with GOLD rings as well, white gold, or others are too fancy looking, not my preference.

Gold looks bad on my skin and HB doesn't like gold. So we settled for white gold instead.

If I had it my way (read: $$$), I'd settle for gold, rose gold and white gold with an intricate intertwined design and engraving. :)

For engagement ring i had white gold with diamond.

For the marriage at the begginning i insist to buy platinium but it just too expensive end up i had purchases white gold without diamond :P haha...

May i know what is palladium??? Never heard abt this coz i had survey many many jewellary shop, all those sales never mentioned this ???? :huh:

For engagement ring i had white gold with diamond.

For the marriage at the begginning i insist to buy platinium but it just too expensive end up i had purchases white gold without diamond :P haha...

May i know what is palladium??? Never heard abt this coz i had survey many many jewellary shop, all those sales never mentioned this ???? :huh:

Palladium is another type of metal, like titanium, platinum,etc. I think they might have this in United States as I saw this in a website. Actually, I never see any Titanium and Palladium rings in Malaysia or Singapore :(

my fiance likes titanium rings, as they are very are light but you can't adjust the size once you purchase it.. if you ever grow fat or thin... so we settled for yellow gold.

we saw the titanium rings at selberan.

all our rings are bought at selberan. thank God, we placed the booking last dec for our wedding bands as the yellow gold rings has gone up to RM 200 -300 per ring.... we saved RM 600!!

i'm dark skinned so white gold is good with my complexion ;) too bad now that i have broken up no ring for me anytime soon

Yellow Gold ring without any design just plain wedding band will do..

Coz I was told for engagement ring it comes with Diamond! and for wedding it's just the plain wedding ring... reason for yellow gold, so that i can look forward for platinum when it hits our 50th anniversary!!!

ya... supposedly engagement is diamond, mine is cos we live overseas we use this practise, and its white gold... n i'm goin for abit of a white gold, with brilliant cut diamons on the top strip the same length as my engagement ring to compliment it... or otherwise a simple wedding white gold band...

but i think in singapore or msia ppl dont really get engagement rings anymore or smaller diamonds.. which is a good jewellery shop that i could ask them to design my wedding band? cos i noticed that alot of msia jewellers wedding bands diamonds are pretty small... so thinking of designing our own to compliment my engagement ring..

jojo

jojo...I got a solitaire diamond ring as an engagement ring.. and In malaysia I suggest DeGems, I bought my ring there and it all come with Cert, and if you want lazzare diamond also got... and besides I just love their service... maybe you can check it out and ask if they can help you design your ring... But for Singaproe I think Lee Hwa is pretty good right?

Hi gals,

it seems everyone hav their own preferences in terms of wedding bands/rings.

But for ur info, those who r goin for white gold, it will be advisable to choose platinum rather

then white gold. The reason behind is the colour of white gold ring will turn slightly yellowish when time

goes by but the platinum bands will still remain as sparkling as it is ( told by some jewellery SA )

As for me, i'll go for gold, which is something more classical for me and wun get out dated :)

my ROM is on August but my AD still not decided yet. already got a pair of wedding rings... white gold with diamond and gonna exchange rings on AD but not on ROM. like some people.. bride and groom both wear different pattern of rings but i guess when come to the wedding rings for your marriage, 'a pair' would be my preference... it symbolised your marriage.