Sign in to follow this  
fluene

Country Heights Grower Scheme

There is this new scheme call Country Heights Grower Scheme (www.chgs.com.my) which invest in oil palm plantation. It guarantees a return of 8% per annum for the first 3 years and returns thereafter will be depended on the palm oil prices. I find it to be quite good because I have faith in our country's palm oil industry. Anything related to palm oil requires a licence and this licence is not something you or I can get easily. So, eventhough the palm oil industry is profitable, it is not something we can enjoy. This scheme gives us the chance to share the palm oil profit. But then, hb says this scheme is not liquid. Anyone can comment? Anyone investing in this?

FH and I have invested CHGS early last year. We also have faith in our country's palm oil industry. In fact we have got our 1st-year interest return. I nearly forgot to bank-in the chq, will do it by this week.

Of course there are risk in every investment... FH and I are unable to invest in the whole piece of land, thus, we invested in CHGS in order to share some of the profit out of land investment. :)

that scheme is those interested to try out the oil palm industry. those who have some spare cash but not enough to buy oil palm land then its an ok scheme to invest in.

with the prices of OP this high now..am sure you will get the MAX returns also because OP prices are at 3800 mark. so shouldnt be a problem

liquidity wise yes its not that liquid.

Hi,

Can anyone please update on this investemnt scheme now, if its making any money in this financial turbulance time?

Tks,

lemon :lol: