premshiva

Bungalows for private functions..

Hi Gi

Just want to share some ideal of my wedding preparation,might be useful for u guys and wish to share yrs too. :P

i been to smokehouse,market place and tophat,out of this three places i like market place the most but i still want to look around :rolleyes: .My next visit will be passion road,courtyard garden(so many good review from u guys),nerovivo,bonton,ciao,rahsia,bijan,citron.

I plan my wedding dinner on Oct or Nov 2008,around 100pax.Any tips and good place to introduce to me?

My ROM was on the 15th June 2008,my Pg was KOK(i got the contact number for this forum too :P )i really like his service and the charges are shocking(i expected will be double of what he quated me).He just passed me my CD and i am totally happy with it. :lol:

Hi Gi

Just want to share some ideal of my wedding preparation,might be useful for u guys and wish to share yrs too. :P

i been to smokehouse,market place and tophat,out of this three places i like market place the most but i still want to look around :rolleyes: .My next visit will be passion road,courtyard garden(so many good review from u guys),nerovivo,bonton,ciao,rahsia,bijan,citron.

I plan my wedding dinner on Oct or Nov 2008,around 100pax.Any tips and good place to introduce to me?

My ROM was on the 15th June 2008,my Pg was KOK(i got the contact number for this forum too :P )i really like his service and the charges are shocking(i expected will be double of what he quated me).He just passed me my CD and i am totally happy with it. :lol:

hi venees,

congratulation!! my wedding is on oct too n i booked courtyard garden for my wedding dinner.

I think u should 'fast fast' go to survey n check ur date wt all of these restaurant whether ur date is available or not. Cuz im planning my wedding since this year March n a lot of places were fully booked. Cuz oct, nov & dec really hot hot dates for wedding le..

I love the market place too but the price is TREMENDOUSLY high!! I sent a email to get the quotation from them n stated that my budget is about rm100 per pax. Then i got a reply from them. Mb im too sensitive la but i think their replied is rude and not professional at all. In the replied email, the PIC wrote that they can not offer me due to my UNREASONABLE BUDGET cuz the budget is TREMENDOUSLY LOW. He really wrote these 4 words... :angry:

OMG!! Mb im really too stupid la go to ask them the quotation!! But bcuz i really dunno the price & then only go to get the quotation from them mah.. Or mb i would said the place like Carcosa so high class n nice place, Carcosa also provide the good service n polite reply la..

beibei,

thanks for the reply...i cant believe the pi from the market place actually wrote that back to u.that s really rude. :angry: they actually quated me a few quatations.from RM75++ to Rm120++.but all drinks are excluded.i will go and find out more about the courtyard garden this weekend.my budget is actually Rm100++ so i guess the market place is bit out of my budget.i still have a few more places to compare.but i really like the BBQ corner at the market place. :rolleyes:

Hello to everyone in this forum! =)

I am now also looking for my wedding banquet location, my wedding will be in 2009. At first i thought of going to hotels, but as my tables are too limited (only around 14-15 tables) most hotels charge rental fees for the ballroom. Hence now I am considering bungalows style venue for my wedding banquet. ;)

I have read thru everyone post, but becoz i am in overseas, i cant check the venues myself. Can everyone who have the quotations for any of the venues pls PM or email me pls? would very appreciate your help ya :rolleyes: . I m so desperate la..coz so hard to arrange and find venue from far away..hope that you all can share with me your quotations! :)

my email is babelittlerab@hotmail.com thanks so much everyone!! :P

bei bei,

i already comfirm wz azman from courtyard garden,my dinner is on the 25th of oct.but i still havent decide on the dinner detail such like sit down or buffer?take my own band or use theirs?and he charge me RM1500 for the deco and i find a bit too expensive...pls share wz me yr quatation so i know what to nego on my quatation... ;)

Hi there, I am new to this Forum

My wedding is on 2009 July. Is looking for Bangalows for buffet and holy matrimony. Can gals who got the quotation, pls kindly send me a copy?

Thanks a lot for your help!!

My email address: fishygwen@yahoo.com

hi hi

u may consider Passion Road, i am having my garden wedding there, it is a bungalow.

u may contact josh yap - 0122209680

cheers

esther

hi there,

Im Esther too! :D

Im interested to know more abt Passion road too.. can you email me the quotation and maybe some pictures too?

My email is esther0615@hotmail.com

Thank you so much.

Hello Esther,

Im interested to know more abt Passion road aswell, do you mind to share the quotation or probably some pictures too?

Email is joytham@yahoo.com

ThanksS

Hi venees,

I think since you're having it garden style, why don't have sit down buffet. Your guests will have their seat at designated table and at the same time they mingle around while they take food. SO not so formal and cosier. If a sit down style, guests might not be able to move freely.

Band wise may be you can go and see them play before you decide. and RM1500 for deco? Reali ex wo.

May be you can check the DIY wedding deco post.I read that RM2500 inclusive of caterer, band and deco.

Myself thought of not having the band so hoping it'll be cheaper.

bei bei,

i already comfirm wz azman from courtyard garden,my dinner is on the 25th of oct.but i still havent decide on the dinner detail such like sit down or buffer?take my own band or use theirs?and he charge me RM1500 for the deco and i find a bit too expensive...pls share wz me yr quatation so i know what to nego on my quatation... ;)

Hi,

Does anyone know any other Bungalows with garden for rental? That doesnt come with a restaurant.

That way, I can cater the food to my liking.

Let me know if you girls come accross any. Thanks!

Hi,

Does anyone know any other Bungalows with garden for rental?

i am plan to held my wedding dinner on Aug 2009. can anyone help me... i actually i looking Ciao Restaurant at Jalan Tun Razak ..any idea....my email add is lily_irsb@yahoo.com and i am looking for halal food . thx

Can anyone tell me if these places have air conditioner? In particular Passion Road, COurtyard Garden and Ciao.. Thanks!

Hi,

Does anyone know any other Bungalows with garden for rental?

i am plan to held my wedding dinner on Aug 2009. can anyone help me... i actually i looking Ciao Restaurant at Jalan Tun Razak ..any idea....my email add is lily_irsb@yahoo.com and i am looking for halal food . thx

dear ladies,

sorry for late reply.

have sent u guys the quotation.

cheers

esther

Hi Esther,

Mind to share with me your quotation on Passion Road?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers:

Jenny

Hi guys,

My first post at MB. My wedding will be in Cyberview, but since we cannot accomodate all our friends, I am planning another dinner for about 100 pax. We were initially working on Avillion Port Dickson, but my fiance did not like the way they made us pay for every additional item, so now I have to look for another venue! I wonder how much prices at these bungalows have increased since then. Does anyone have a quotation that they can share with me?

My budget is around RM90, and I am interested in Passion Rd and Courtyard Garden. Ciao is currently being renovated, but they said that they would be ready by my wedding date, Jan 3rd. However, I'm afraid that they would be expensive.

So quotations are really appreciated!

Thanks!

charis

dear ladies,

sorry for late reply.

cheers

esther

Hi Esther,

Thanks in advance.

Cheers:

Jenny

Hi guys,

My first post at MB. My wedding will be in Cyberview, but since we cannot accomodate all our friends, I am planning another dinner for about 100 pax. We were initially working on Avillion Port Dickson, but my fiance did not like the way they made us pay for every additional item, so now I have to look for another venue! I wonder how much prices at these bungalows have increased since then. Does anyone have a quotation that they can share with me?

My budget is around RM90 net, and I am interested in Passion Rd and Courtyard Garden. Ciao is currently being renovated, but they said that they would be ready by my wedding date, Jan 3rd. However, I'm afraid that they would be expensive.

So quotations are really appreciated!

Thanks!

charis

dear ladies,

sorry for late reply.

cheers

esther

Hi Esther,

Thanks in advance.

Cheers:

Jenny

Hi guyz..

Anyone who wan to have Passion Road quotation , can let me know or place your email address so that i can email to you guyz...

THanks ..

Hi Hanz,

please kindly share with the Passion Road quotation. Thanks

Joeysai@hotmail.com

Hi,

I'm very very keen on this pj bungalow as a wedding venue. My email add is anucia@gmail.com

It would be absolutely wonderful if you could provide me with more details. Btw, your photography is excellent!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you!

hi!

I know this bungalow in PJ for private events.

I uploaded some photos in flikr,

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39982264@N04/...57622395544455/

If anyone interested pls pm me.

Thanks!

so sorry for the late reply.

i forgot to check here.

i told the pic, they will contact you soon.

btw, a new set of photo

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39982264@N04/...57622997718366/

Hi,

I'm very very keen on this pj bungalow as a wedding venue. My email add is anucia@gmail.com

It would be absolutely wonderful if you could provide me with more details. Btw, your photography is excellent!

Thank you!

hi!

Thanks!

interested... please let me know at cukcuk@hotmail.com, thanks!!!

so sorry for the late reply.

i forgot to check here.

i told the pic, they will contact you soon.

btw, a new set of photo

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39982264@N04/...57622997718366/

Hi,

Thank you!

hi!

Thanks!

Hi,

Thank you!

hi!

Thanks!

Hi,

I'm interest for the PJ bunglow for my "hut Mun".

Kindly please provide the details and your contact number.

My e-mail address is bmei_0517@yahoo.com

Hi,

Thank you!

hi!

Thanks!

Hi,

hello...i'm also interested in the PJ Banglow..can any1 pm me ?? thanx smile.gif

Hi,

Thank you!

hi!

Thanks!

Hi,

hello...i'm also interested in the PJ Banglow..can any1 pm me ?? thanx smile.gif

Hi, this the email for the pJ bungalow,

eleven.event@gmail.com, I liaise with Gwen.

It used to have a page in Facebook, hopefully they are still in business.