Sign in to follow this  
philipjohnlau

Holiday Inn Malacca

I'm Plan to make my wedding Dinner at Holiday inn Malacca.Can i know how the Food there and THe package they have??cause just now i call the Package price is RM713 per table. They juz will fax the package thing after end of this month..How much Deposit need to pay? Thank you

er..

the service there is really really bad

my fren had it there last month... very bad experience.. hope you wont choose there..

the waiters are inexperience.. spliiled wine on guest.. another gal knock a guest head with her elbow while lifting up a dish... another trip on the floor and spilled drinks..

food was sucky.. fish was bloody cold and hard..

it was really very bad.....

only perk is that its very new... and decor is nice... .. many screens in the ballroom..

I'm Plan to make my wedding Dinner at Holiday inn Malacca.Can i know how the Food there and THe package they have??cause just now i call the Package price is RM713 per table. They juz will fax the package thing after end of this month..How much Deposit need to pay? Thank you

Hi hi.

The place is really really new.

And their deco quite nice. Those are their ONLY plus points.

My friend had her wedding there last month.

The food was quite bad. And the sound system! For the

first half of the night, cannot put music because of some

technical problem (don't know if the person inexperienced

with the equipment or what lah).

Anyway, hope that info helps. =)

Hello,

I'm new to the network, but hope I can get as much help... In return, kindly hope people will help me too as I'm currently overseas.

Anyway, my family went to check Holiday Inn this afternoon (after their mother's day high tea) and asked about it. Mum says that their 2008 price is about RM718 pertable, minimum 25. If you want less than 25 tables, then it's RM888 pertable. Their grand ballroom can fit in more than 60 tables but if it's a small dinner (like mine, bout 20-22 tables) they'll split the room into 2 with a partition. Does anyone know if that's ideal? I'm concern over noise from the next room if there's another function happening, and shared foyer space. They have not revised their pricing for 2009 yet, hopefully end of the month.

I've corresponded with Equatorial Melaka. Hoping to book my wedding in May 2009. Their prices jumped up RM200 pertable man! Corkage also expensive. I want to tweak the package a bit, so hopefully they're flexible...

Anyway, if you want contact with Holiday Inn, email to quinn.tee@holidayinnmelaka.com

If anyone has info about these 2 hotels, let me know yah! Much appreciated!!