Sign in to follow this  
Mickey Mouse

Pulau Sipadan, Sabah

ya, heard from many frens abt this place.... its a diving heaven.... if u prefer and can dive, that should be a good place to go.... quite expensive tho....

I think it's more for ppl who can dive cause they seem to cater more for divers. If u don't dive, it could be a problem..may not have anything else to do there.

Also, i remember my fren mentioning once that you can only dive in Sipadan is one has the high level cert. Not sure whether this still applies.

niq

Then i really want to get a diving cert or diving license. swimming is one of my favourite past time activity. esp depressed time. i bet if i could ever know how to dive, it'll b splendid. though i never try before. :P

and definitely will drag along my fh too. hehe. :) i donno how his reaction will look like. b4 marriage, and after marriage, i'm a total different person. :P

My bf's brother and his gf are there since Wednesday. He is going to propose her there in Sipadan... sigh... so romantic!!!

Dear tinacity,

So happy for u. remember to share ur photo n experience there ar???

i was mentioning to my hubby to drop by Sipadan during our trip back to Sandakan. so that i can make my diving dream come true. but the problem is, he said he donno how to swim, how to dive. if donno how to swim, can he still dive?

aiks. really break my diving dream. i thought swimming is kinda common to most of the people.

No worry, MM. Don't know how to swim also can go diving.

I have many diving buddies who dive without knowing how to swim, in fact diving is to sink, not to float :lol:

Furthermore, the instructor will make sure the potential divers learn all the skills needed and enjoy breathing & moving in the water before taking them to dive in the oceon.

So dont worry, persuade your hubby to take the course first and sure he will love this sport.

Wish your dream comes true!

If I wanna visit Sipadan, where shld i stay? How many days I need to visit Sipadan, Malai & Kapalai Island?

I wanted to get the diving lessons/license so i can dive down... but i dunno how to swim... still can dive?

where can i get more info abt this? how much is the package? how long it takes to teach till i can dive?

btw, how to I go there from KK town??

hi there ...

I will be going tawau in may.

As I am not diver, jst plan to spend 2d1n at the island, anybody could share their experience?

I wish to go sipadan for honeymoon.. But not sure if it is safe or not, cos I still heard there are kidnapping happening recently.. not sure if its true or not.. But I really wish to go.. Plan to take scuba diving course.. must try once in a life time..

Anyone has been there for honeymoon/holiday, can please share...