Hi all, anyone been to Sophia b4? i just sign up with them today. Service is very good. Just wan to know anyone here sign up with them b4? any comment?

Hi, sy thanks for reply..was worry no one will reply. hehe...survey few BS, end up i sign up with Sophia. Its just opened last week. The boss is frm taiwan. (n also the photographer of Sophia) I like the gown there, very new n all first hand. N also very nice hehe...as its new opening, so i need some comment frm all bride-to-be. The boss is very nice person, very friendly as well. its new opening, dunno whether the result will be gd o not. hope i sign up a superb n 'dai' package hehe...

Hi Pinky, i just had a look in this BS also. think wanna sign up their package next week. i also felt they're friendly and nice, their sample also very natural.

which package u took? mind to share?

Hi Kathykoh, i was deal with their boss name Roger. He is very nice n friendly..below is my package bt i dunno its a good deal o not. i stayed at their shop for abt 4 hrs haha..my frend bargain for me..hehe...my package is rm3288.

-1 big Album- 35 poses

-1 medium album- 20 poses

-1 pc photo Frame

-2 sets table top photo

-Jimui photo-80pcs (8poses)

-guest book

-DVD(2 songs)-55pcs+10

-Big Album Case

-1 WG,3 EG

-2 suits,ties,shirt,shoes included for bridegroom in wedding day. PS suit- unlimited

-Bridal Bouquet, Car dec, Corsages

-Included hair do,eyelashes,colour spray,body powder.(FOC) only charge in ampoulse.

-7 diff style hair do and make up for PS

-i also request 2 days separate for PS(most of BS give OD&ID in same day) FOC.

i think U can bargain with them,coz i dun like big album n big hang photo frame so i request for medium one hehe :P their gown is quite limited, bt the boss told me will have abt 200-300 new gown in. hope when my PS all the gown already coming in. :D

can u guys share the package with me? i still survey around and may want to try this as well!

any website for this BS?

thanks

i found tat very 'dai' one is outdoor shooting can choose for two location if got extra time hehe., its FOC.hope wont rain on tat day *touch wood* :lol:

Their package sound okay though... Hmmm i might go and visit one of these days. Their photograhper also from Taiwan? Are they going to stay here for long? Coz when they were doing reno, i did saw them hanging some poster up to hire local photographers & SA wo~

What about their gown selection? Good selection?

hello,

can anyone give me the phone number and the full address pls for this BS???

Hi pinky^rich,

did they have the sample of the photo they taken??

Hi dear Juvannise

they r new opening i dun think they do have website..but u can go to their taiwan website. http://www.sophiaritz.com/

Hi dear jean

boss told me they will have quite alot gown coming in tis few mth. All their gown very new n material very gd..not those frm china one hehe.The renovation already done. bt the garden still under contruction. Actually The PG is Sophia's boss. They do have few samples. As its still a new BS for a week. I signed up with them coz i like their shooting skill,gown n service. N of coz the package..hehe save more money for me.

Hi dear powpei,

this is their contact no : 03-78779668...N0.2, Jalan SS2/75,47300 PJ. Yes they do have the sample..mostly frm taiwan. but only few frm local. My frend(B-T-B)went there with me but she din sign up as her FH said Sophia still very new..bt my FH is like them very much. he said new opening lagi bagus coz they must maintain their quality to actract more cus in the future..hehehe

Hi pinky^rich

May i know what is the size of the album???

Is RM3288 the lowest package they offer? or they got lower range of package???

Hi powpei, nice nick name hehe..guess ur FH call u powpei? my album is 11x14(medium) i request for it. coz i dont like the big n heavy one. I think u can ask the biggest one frm them. erm..sorry i forgot abt the package already. i just tell them wut i wan then make it 4 me. i will have 2 dinner banquet(myside&FHside). tats y i request for one more EG. hope it helps.

Hi pinky^rich

Thanks for the info but unfortunately they dun offer pkg below RM3+++. So sad about that.

My FH din call me the nick, this nick is given by my auntie when i was kids.. I had a lot of nick bcos my name end with pow. he..he.. Anyway, i think i just sign up with Just Married and I will be PS on 17th April if my schedule unchanged...

When is ur PS then?? Remember to share your Pictures with me..he..he..

Good Luck & take care, pinky^rich

Hi powpei,

sorry for late reply..wonder i did reply ur msg..but how come its not appear here. lol...My PS is in Jun. My pleasure to share my pic with u. Just married is good too. so far no complaint frm MB member..hehe..Cheers..

Hi, just finished reading newspaper, hehe...Sophia advertisement is in Sin Chew Daily. Sign up now able to enjoy oversea shooting and custom made WG. <_< regret to sign up so early. But its wrote term & condition apply. Anyone try to ask and update me. try to bargain with them again hahaha..but already paid the deposit...i think they wont offer me custom made gown. :(

huh? they told me new gown come in on May wor when i signed up. my PS is on May le..don't scared me ..hehe bt MAy called me today, she said new gown already comin in. wonder its all coming in or half or few.. haha

HI, I just signed up with them. The package is more or less like pinky rich shared before, same price.

Before this, did tell them our budget is only RM2K++, and thus they offer 1 album only with size 12 x 14 at RM2888. Since only RM400 different, end up signing up the RM3288, with 2 albums (50 poses).

Pinky rich, what type of frame for the "hanging album" that you choose? How many choices? I saw one there which is very normal frame..

urgh....looks like very "tai" to sign up at Sophia...regret i book my package at Vogue now....urgh...

HI, I just signed up with them. The package is more or less like pinky rich shared before, same price.

Before this, did tell them our budget is only RM2K++, and thus they offer 1 album only with size 12 x 14 at RM2888. Since only RM400 different, end up signing up the RM3288, with 2 albums (50 poses).

Pinky rich, what type of frame for the "hanging album" that you choose? How many choices? I saw one there which is very normal frame..

Hi Pinky,

I passby the shop that day n see they had changed new gowns for their models. I think needless to worry bout the gowns, sure can choose for ur PS n AD. When u will go try n select your gown? after your PS remember to share ur photos wif me :P