babysiew

Plasma or LCD?

Plasma or LCD TV?  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi peeps,

Am considering to get the new Toshiba Regza V series 32AV500E LCD TV...

Done a few price surveys, most prices offered range from 2299 to 2499...

Hence, can anyone recommend me a place in the pj/klang where i can get the TV at the best price possible?

By the way, anyone using the V series Regza here? Any comments?

Thanks in advance.

Pioneer KURO rocks! :lol::lol::lol:

yeah but expensive too.. :P

the home theater packages does look interesting

Good stuff usually come with an expensive price tag.... :( :( :( how sad.....

hehe.. i just bought a LCD 32" sharp aquos 100Hz, not bad lah.. coz my house is small, 40" no place to put.. the technician explained that 100Hz is suitable to watch sports like football, racing and also most important PIRATED VCD, he put a PIRATED VCD to show the different between 50HZ and 100HZ, wow! really big different..

childish, it comes with a video cam and also a card and hdmi cabel right? shld be worth it... however, i bought mine at RM3,599 comes with hdmi cable...

childish, it comes with a video cam and also a card and hdmi cabel right? shld be worth it... however, i bought mine at RM3,599 comes with hdmi cable...

It comes with a video cam , a 4GB SD card. As for HDMI cable, I'm not sure ..its not stated in the ad.

Why we need this cable?

Is panasonic plasma TV good?

this is what we intended to buy. HB opts for 50' however I think 46' is perfect, too bad panasonic doesn't have 46' but sharp does.

hi,

Need some help here..Today we saw in new paper ad :

Panasonic Viera Plasma TVModel : TH-P42X10K.

Price : 3999

Is it worth it?

hi,

Need some help here..Today we saw in new paper ad :

Panasonic Viera Plasma TVModel : TH-P42X10K.

Price : 3999

Is it worth it?

This is the latest model of Panasonic. i thk the price can nego to lower price...maybe another few hundred.

Plasma is always more expensive than LCD, but if you opt for "true" color, then plasma will be your best choice after all. On the other hand, LCD works great with DVD or VCD as their color are enhanced already by the movie editor. FYI, Astro works great with plasma more than LCD. So, there are pros and cons on both great looking TV.....good luck on choosing... :lol:

huh? o.O Plasma expensive than LCD? but according to my survey, LCD is expensive than plasma oh.

Yeah, plasma works well with Astro, we may opt for plasma rather than LCD.

Plasma is always more expensive than LCD, but if you opt for "true" color, then plasma will be your best choice after all. On the other hand, LCD works great with DVD or VCD as their color are enhanced already by the movie editor. FYI, Astro works great with plasma more than LCD. So, there are pros and cons on both great looking TV.....good luck on choosing... :lol:

In Kuching, we can get Panasonic Viera Plasma TVModel : TH-P42X10K as low as RM3300 =D hahaha .. but that's the most negotiable price, may get it within next montoh.

personally i prefer LCD cause plasma is relective...especially if you intend to get something really big...the reflection is really distractive if you are trying to watch a movie...

i just saw the 46 inch Sharp Aquos which is 100hz and Full HD going for rm6k only...its getting cheaper and cheaper...i paid rm6k for my 42inch which is 100hz but only HD ready a year ago...

We saw 1 - sharp (wonder the model) 46 inch for RM4500, we intended to get 46 inch, shall see how it goes first.

personally i prefer LCD cause plasma is relective...especially if you intend to get something really big...the reflection is really distractive if you are trying to watch a movie...

i just saw the 46 inch Sharp Aquos which is 100hz and Full HD going for rm6k only...its getting cheaper and cheaper...i paid rm6k for my 42inch which is 100hz but only HD ready a year ago...

I think the pricing over at either Kuching or Sabah are much cheaper than KL....When I was over at San Q last weekend, their pricing are more expensive then those dealers outside! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

corrinne,

mmm .. how come got such differ? I mean Kuching or Sabah are cheaper than KL? mmm ..

Normally I don't go to 'big' retailer shop, I go to normal shop with better bargain, the shop that I mentioned was one of the few which can give big discount =D

I think the pricing over at either Kuching or Sabah are much cheaper than KL....When I was over at San Q last weekend, their pricing are more expensive then those dealers outside! :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

yeah buy from smaller shops...you get better deal...and sharp is the leading brand for lcd tv...

and never ever buy display set...cause for lcd, there is a lifespan...

Actually we went to two shops in kuching and these two really give good bargain for panasonic 42 inch plasma but I want 46 inch sharp which the size is good for my living room, 50 inch is good too but no budget for 50 inch lah =P actually HB opts for 50 inch, he says the living room is big enuf to have 50 inch, why not? o.O @.@

Actually we went to two shops in kuching and these two really give good bargain for panasonic 42 inch plasma but I want 46 inch sharp which the size is good for my living room, 50 inch is good too but no budget for 50 inch lah =P actually HB opts for 50 inch, he says the living room is big enuf to have 50 inch, why not? o.O @.@

Guess the bigger the better....all men are like that...hee hee heee... :lol::lol::lol:

corrinne,

ya you are right, the bigger the better and the more pot-kai it is! =.='''

moving new house is great but if it is an empty is not great, everything need to buy (new) =.=''' o.O

Guess the bigger the better....all men are like that...hee hee heee... :lol::lol::lol:

corrinne,

ya you are right, the bigger the better and the more pot-kai it is! =.='''

moving new house is great but if it is an empty is not great, everything need to buy (new) =.=''' o.O

I know how you felt gal....when we 1st bought our house it was empty too and there are tons of things that we need to buy till we are almost empty at bank account...hee hee hee...

corrinne,

finally lighting are installed! phewwww .. but burn the pocket a hole! ahahha .. will get quotation for kitchen's cabinet and master bedroom wardrobe, another burn! plasma/LCD? sigh .. I don't know liau o.O let's see how first =P