hormoniya

Help me to get rid of pimples, please.

Hi Pinky@brain,

Are you taking any chinese herbs at the moment? Last year, i have very bad discharge problem and it caused my face to breakout badly. Then i went to see this chinese phsician in Kepong and he told me the breakouts is due to my body condition..imbalance. So i was given some herbs to drink (once a week) and later some chinese pills. After i finish everything, discharge problem solved and complexion improves alot. What i'm trying to say is the condition of our body which reflects our skin as well. Maybe it's worth to try the chinese medication as well while seeking treatment for your skin.

i'm acne suffer too and i'm using botani skin rescue kit, a 3 step organic acne solution which is quite good. however, i think my acne comes and goes and comes again is due to my body toxic prob.

Mind to share with me your chinese physician's details?

I had had this problem before and many different products could not solve my problem. I had tried many skin care for this problem to remove pimples and finally found a Dermatologist Skin care that worked for me. You also can try DR Secret. It is very good, but need to apply daily. If you are not lazy, skin care is better than any laser removal.

I have been facing the problem of pimples for a couple of years. Although I have tried a few of the products available in the market but they don’t seem to be as good as they can get. These things really give you a bad look and make you stand out in the crowd for no reason. Can anyone suggest me a good product to help me get better results?

hey babe,

i had the same problem about 3 months ago and frankly, it freaked me out.. i usually have clear skin as well. but during the last "attack" i began to sprout pimples on the base of my neck. jawline and also forehead.. i just wanted to die and it made me really depressed.. one of my close gfs recommended this product to me, its called Clariface by Skinatics International. it actually started off as a salon product but right now they are selling it online straight to consumers. i gave it a go and i was extremely pleased with the outcome. maybe you should check it out for yourself. i am a student and i would say that the price is fairly affordable and the results are pretty rapid.

good luck babe!

-lynn-

hi...u all shd try a brand called Caroline...i used to try it before and is suit and effective obviously for me....it can gt rid my pimples and acne...at the same time, reduce my black and white head....i really love it so much...

Hi Hippo123,

Thanks for the advice. ya I'm taking chinese herbs at the moment. the sinseh said my body too heaty and all those heaty come out as pimples pop up. well, I will try continue and see how it works. I'm abit scare of eating western medicine as some friends said it afect your fertility. Not sure if that's tru but hubby sure not encourage on that.

A friend of mine also have very heavy discharge problems. maybe i can advice her go see chinese doctor... smile.gif

Hi Pinky,

I'm sure you will be fine soon. Just need to be patience.. I remember those days when i took the chinese medicine.. It's so yucky and heaty and i break out also during that time. But about 2-3 months, when discharge is getting better, my complexion improves too. The sinseh that i consult is very famous in Kepong and he's good in treating woman's problem or even infertility. I've seen many times of gynae to treat my discharge problem and the charges is not cheap. The discharge come back once i finish those medication provided by gynae. It's really very irritating and i'm veyr miserable during that time. Luckily, my colleague intoroduced me to this sinseh who's already in his late 80s. He's good! If your friend need contact for the sinseh, pm me.

Try CellCare's Naturel Soap lar. I used after 7 days then my stubborn acne begin saying good bye (which I welcome hehe), no new poping. Then I used their Anti Aging System. Simple and easy. The soap cost around RM7.50 only!!! So much cheaper than the so call Eumora whatever.

Find out yoourselve at www.cellcare.com.my. A number unconventional info there

"I don't think anyone will tolerate a yellow head on their face, I think that's quite reasonable to want to pop it," Sinclair said. "The thing is they need to stop squeezing as soon as they start to see blood, because otherwise it will take longer to heal."

Read more Rid Of Pimples!!!

Egg whites also make a great home remedy for getting rid of pimples. To use this method, simply separate the egg white from the yolk. Then, you can use a cotton swab, cotton ball, or simply your fingers to apply the egg white to your skin. Your skin will glow and begin to tighten. Leave the egg white mixture on your skin for up to an hour for best results.

read more about Get Rid Of Pimples !!!