Hi all,

I have sign up with bridal concept at ss2. Just got my photo shootings done today. For those still surveying maybe can give a try at Bridal Concept. Many of their gowns are nice and new. I visited many included those hot ones in the topics i read before. Their prices on packages are about the same. Finally decided to choose Bridal Concept coz' I want something different from others. The pictures and gowns shown attracted me to signed their package.

It is very tiring, that is why must choose a good one. So be prepared and get tired! haha :D

Cheers ;)

Hi darren&joyce

Can u PM me the detail of the package they offer you? And possible any pictures can be share ?

And one more thing, the contact number & address of the BS.

Thank you

Hi, darren&joyce,

bridal concept is the the newly open BS opposite redbliss?? Can u share ur package with me? my email fiseel@gmail.com

Hi, Darren & Joyce,

Can share me your prewedding photo as well ? :) Can i have the address and contact or website ?

christineyap79@hotmail.com

Thanks !

Hi all,

I have sign up with bridal concept at ss2. Just got my photo shootings done today. For those still surveying maybe can give a try at Bridal Concept. Many of their gowns are nice and new. I visited many included those hot ones in the topics i read before. Their prices on packages are about the same. Finally decided to choose Bridal Concept coz' I want something different from others. The pictures and gowns shown attracted me to signed their package.

It is very tiring, that is why must choose a good one. So be prepared and get tired! haha :D

Cheers ;)

hi,

BRIDAL CONCEPT...?? new bs located at ss2 ar... oh.. then brides to be hv many choice lor.. hehe..

hi darren&joyce,

could you please pm me your package and if possible later on your PS photo and do you have their website add?

thank you

A BRIDAL CONCEPT in PJ~!!! It's fine.... If it's a BRIDAL CONCEPT down in SG... which i am having now... i think i kinda dislike their service.... bad bad bad...

Hi darren&joyce

Can u PM me the detail of the package they offer you? And possible any pictures can be share ?

And one more thing, the contact number & address of the BS.

Thank you

Hi,

I have not get any pics yet as i just done the shootings. I do not have the contacts and details with me now coz' I am at Guangzhou now already. So sorry. But you can look for Andrew or Agnes. Photographer is Benco or Kit. Probably will get the details when i back on the 29th.

I signed up the RM3688. 65 pics. Size forgotten. 5 gowns. Indoor & Outdoor. For more I have to check the list. :unsure:

Cheers ;)

Hi Darren&joyce,

the package that you signed at 3688... can choose all gown?? I went there check out yesterday, they mentioned that some package cannot choose gown at selected area. Meaning their gown is categorized ler. Just wondering is ur package allows u to choose the gown freely?

Hi there.... I just found out from the BridaL Concept in SS2 is a same as the BS i'm now having in SG.... hahahaa.... I heard in Bridal Concept, Kit is the best PG.... he travel from KL n SG too... in SG i had KENNY... wanted KIT as first but bcos of some SA mistake we had KENNY... He's ok i felt... not fussy about it... Had lotsa fun yesterday when i'm having my PS.... Kenny said he went to KL for 3 days PS last few days.... So good luck girls...

Hi adyong85,

Glad to hear that u had a good exerience on ur PS. Did u manage to take any photo of ur own? Maybe can share with me? fiseel@gmail.com

Thanks

Helo, darren&joyce

Today i jus went to bridal concept .. The wedding gown is very nice .. but the package they offer for us is 3888 for 68 pose only. would like to know in more details on what they offer for u on 3688 . Is ur package include the super VIP wedding gown? Kindly reply

A BRIDAL CONCEPT in PJ~!!! It's fine.... If it's a BRIDAL CONCEPT down in SG... which i am having now... i think i kinda dislike their service.... bad bad bad...

Totally agreed. Same experinece as yours, my friends and I were treated badly. Maybe we of us were gals, so they thought that we are not able to confirm anything. But for me its ok, as the pictures and gowns are not my cup of tea anyway. Not recommended, considered as a new brildal shop, in my opinion, the service should even be better.

:angry:

Hi Alywong,

When I went over to BC (Bridal Concept) they quoted me 3888, but definitely less than 68 poses. If not mistaken I am offered 50pose incl 10 mv shots :( But they did mentioned that with 3888 I can choose all gown in the shop. They din mention to me anything on super VIP gown. But i guess they do have some category. If i remember correctly 5 gown for PS and 2 gown (WG & EG) for AD. The rest are more of less standard.

What did they quote you? Maybe we could compare n try to bargain more from them?

Transformer, how was ur experience with them? Maybe can share more details? So far their service to me is quite good. They even offered to let me try few gown before explaining the package to me. To me this is rather a good service coz there were some BS that couldn't be bothered about u going thru their gown collection, what's more trying on. ANyway, no offence, just wanted to know more. Btw, were u the one mentioned that u worked with one of the Bridal Shop?

Hi adyong85,

Glad to hear that u had a good exerience on ur PS. Did u manage to take any photo of ur own? Maybe can share with me? fiseel@gmail.com

Thanks

erm.... my PS with them was ok.... ok with the MUA & PG.... however... the "FRESH FLOWERS" they gave me... i think have been used for DAYS de..... turn brown.... dying somemore.... Zzzzzzzzzzz

Sorry did not manage to take much photo also... will share when i get my photos....

okay, hopefully will get to see ur photos. So far I quite like their gown. As for their photos, that day I only manage to see a few only. Maybe I should go there 2nd time to see their photos ya :)

I forgot to ask if they are bring their SG photographer & MUA to KL or how. Hmmm let me check with the lady :)

jean....

ya i complained a lot with BC.... then services turn out to be a bit better.... complain to the manager also... anyway hope things turn out fine la..... now all i hope is the photos turn out well... if not.... i'm might probably put in another complain....

Hi adyong,

What were ur complaints? Maybe I can try to learn from it? Coz I am really into signing up with their branch in SS2 ler :)

hi darren&joyce,

mind to share ur photos?

coz i m thinking to sign up with BC too..

ling6425@gmail.com

thanks & congrats :)

I'm with Bridal Concept, SS2!!

I would say their gown selection are gorgeous!! That's one of the reason why I signed up with them!! Btw, they have nice interior decor as well!! Anyone else have signed up with them? Perhaps we could exchange information for a smoother PS? :)