Aiya.. So bad la cannot take pictures, i want to show it to my sis ler.. Anyway, they got their reason also la as all the wedding gown is designed by Sean.

I went to other BS and their outdoor gown also looks old and dirty but look nice in photo. I really hope that I can choose a new one for my AD and Dinner.

Anyway, how's the new MUA? her make up skills is nice? how's the hair style she made?

hi.... any1 can share ur package wit me ? can pm me ... i know tat BC basic package is rm 3988 ...wanna know anyone get cheaper package ? bcos is quite expensive....

Hi Mindy,

All the package is very standard in Bridal Concept. No doubt their price is slightly higher than the market. But you need to made a comparison. BC provide better quality gown for your actual day and shooting which others do not. And their album design and photo quality is much better than others too. Some more their MUA and photographer is one to one not sharing basic. A lot of things you need to consider before you compare the price.

Be smart consumer not jus looking for cheap price coz end up you might lose more....

Best Regard,

Lih Yi

hi.... any1 can share ur package wit me ? can pm me ... i know tat BC basic package is rm 3988 ...wanna know anyone get cheaper package ? bcos is quite expensive....

Halo,

I just recently sign up with BC....going for PS in Aug...any advice for me??? :P

Hi,

Me too..will going for PS in Aug as well..so where you plan to go for your OD?

I just went for my gown fitting on last week..It was interesting and enjoyable...:)

Halo,

I just recently sign up with BC....going for PS in Aug...any advice for me??? :P

Hi,

Me too..will going for PS in Aug as well..so where you plan to go for your OD?

I just went for my gown fitting on last week..It was interesting and enjoyable...:)

Hello,

I am going to the one in Pahang....my gown fitting will be in June (2 weeks from now)...excited liaw....anything i should keep in mind for the gown fitting, i.e stuffs to bring......

Hi all ,

My pictures are uploaded in FB .. u may add me at joey.oncl@gmail.com.

Pls send me a note when u add me , cos usually i will ignore those stangers ...

Congratulates ya..mind to share ur pic? add me at chuishan83@hotmail.com @ FB. as u say u ignore strangers...so , hope tat u could add me up n share wif me.thanks

Hi all ,

My pictures are uploaded in FB .. u may add me at joey.oncl@gmail.com.

Pls send me a note when u add me , cos usually i will ignore those stangers ...

hi..can i have a look on your PS pic?Is the MUA good?Make up done by michelle? pjio@yahoo.com..tq

Hi,

Me and my hubby just went for photo shooting last week. Dun worry.the new MUA's skill is very good..i;m very satisfied and happy with the make up and hairstyle...:-)

Going to view photos this weekend...hope everything look nice...

Hi everyone,

We finished our PS on 27 May 2009 with BC, all i can say is FUN... especially when my hubby and ah dee joke around.

Below are some of the ppl whom i like to thanks cos without them we wouldn't complete our shoot so lovely and smoothly.

Andrew---> Sales Manager

Florence--> Coordinator

Agnes ---> Make up artist

Ah Dee---> Photographer

Ah Yong---> Assistant of Ah Dee

Jason------> Videographer

Sean-------> Designer

My comment: Overall is nice experience, accept i am so poor thing. The Only person got stung by MOsquitos when shooting in Tmn Tun that make both my arm so swollen. Advise: bride who going there please prepare repellent.

Hope u guys can have the same experience...

Will share my photos after they send to me on 30th July 09.

Hi All,

This is my first time loginto the forum. Hope to share with you all on my feeling and have opportunity to view your nice photographs wiith Bridal concept.

I am going for the shooting on next month. end of the month will be my grown fitting. A bit nervous and panic here becuase worry the outcome will not as the expectation. I told myself that all will leave it to the faith...:)

I appreciate so much if anyone of you willing to share your photographs with me.... You all can add me in the Facebook at lyyipatd@akashi.my too....

Looking forward for the reply! Welcome for any sharing and advice for my preparation too...

Nice to know you all here....

Hi Mindy,

All the package is very standard in Bridal Concept. No doubt their price is slightly higher than the market. But you need to made a comparison. BC provide better quality gown for your actual day and shooting which others do not. And their album design and photo quality is much better than others too. Some more their MUA and photographer is one to one not sharing basic. A lot of things you need to consider before you compare the price.

Be smart consumer not jus looking for cheap price coz end up you might lose more....

Best Regard,

Lih Yi

Hi Friends,

Long time no see. Look like a lot new friends joining us la. Welcome to Bridal Concept! Glad to hear you all have very good and happy experience with Bridal Concept. :wub:

I think my second album almost ready. Once it ready I will post it to my facebook. You can view it from my facebook. Welcome to add me and view my album anytime.

If you have any good or bad experience, I don't mind to share with you. :cheers:

Good luck and Congratulation to all of you!

Best Regard.

Hi Lih yi,

I saw BC used your photo in their brochure... very nice. I saw the brochure got 5 photos, out of 2 is yours wedding photo at melaka... congratulate... mean that is very very nice, if not BC wont choose it to put in their brochure... :cheers:

I cannot wait to see your 2nd album leh... :lol: I expect will be very nice as your 1st album. Once it is ready, don 4got to post to FB yah... :biggrin:

Once again, Congratulate, you have make a right choice :lol: & give all the BC friends a big confidence to BC.

Regards,

Shinjyo

Hi everyone,

We finished our PS on 27 May 2009 with BC, all i can say is FUN... especially when my hubby and ah dee joke around.

Below are some of the ppl whom i like to thanks cos without them we wouldn't complete our shoot so lovely and smoothly.

Andrew---> Sales Manager

Florence--> Coordinator

Ah Dee---> Photographer

Sean-------> Designer

My comment: Overall is nice experience, accept i am so poor thing. The Only person got stung by MOsquitos when shooting in Tmn Tun that make both my arm so swollen. Advise: bride who going there please prepare repellent.

Hi Mrs yeo,

I just took my PS last week, the MUA is not call Ivy meh??? BC have change new MUA again??? I am thinking that is it i too nervous & too excited until i remember wrongly her name??? :wacko3:

but for sure, my previous SA- Chris was resigned loh... hope when i choose my AD gown the new SA can give good recommendation lah... :cool:

Hi everyone,

Andrew---> Sales Manager

Florence--> Coordinator

Ah Dee---> Photographer

Sean-------> Designer

Hi Mrs yeo,

I just took my PS last week, the MUA is not call Ivy meh??? BC have change new MUA again??? I am thinking that is it i too nervous & too excited until i remember wrongly her name??? :wacko3:

but for sure, my previous SA- Chris was resigned loh... hope when i choose my AD gown the new SA can give good recommendation lah... :cool:

Hi Shinjyo,

Congratulation, I am not sure if they have changed the MUA but you happy with the result?

As for SA don't worry too much bah if the next one who cannot give you good opinion maybe you can let Sean give you his piece of opinion if not bring friends or family member along.

But i still think is go with your preference, suitability and feel...

Good Luck!

Hi Mindy,

Best Regard,

Lih Yi

hi lih yi,

do i upload ur pre wed pics in facebook? if yes, can add me: jess_kitkat@hotmail.com

thanks!

Hi Mindy,

If u already short listed this BC, u should go their Bridal Exhibition as they may provide some discount or free gift. Beside that they may give additional poses for your album in Bridal Exhibition. But they just had it in last week Mid Valley...if u not rush can wait the exhibition.

Hi all,

I have sign up with bridal concept at ss2. Just got my photo shootings done today. For those still surveying maybe can give a try at Bridal Concept. Many of their gowns are nice and new. I visited many included those hot ones in the topics i read before. Their prices on packages are about the same. Finally decided to choose Bridal Concept coz' I want something different from others. The pictures and gowns shown attracted me to signed their package.

It is very tiring, that is why must choose a good one. So be prepared and get tired! haha :D

Cheers ;)

m,ind to share ur package wit me? thanks

hi..can i have a look on your PS pic?Is the MUA good?Make up done by michelle? pjio@yahoo.com..tq

Hi,

Me and my hubby just went for photo shooting last week. Dun worry.the new MUA's skill is very good..i;m very satisfied and happy with the make up and hairstyle...:-)

hey...mind to share ur pics? thanks

Hi there.... I just found out from the BridaL Concept in SS2 is a same as the BS i'm now having in SG.... hahahaa.... I heard in Bridal Concept, Kit is the best PG.... he travel from KL n SG too... in SG i had KENNY... wanted KIT as first but bcos of some SA mistake we had KENNY... He's ok i felt... not fussy about it... Had lotsa fun yesterday when i'm having my PS.... Kenny said he went to KL for 3 days PS last few days.... So good luck girls...

I just signed up with BS days ago too :P

My shooting will held in 2 weeks time (kind of excited about it)

I've a question : Can I choose which MUA & photographer for my shooting? or it's all up to their arrangement? which MUA & photographer is the best in KL? Can u give me some advice?

thanks

Hi,

I just gone thru all the posting here about Bridal Concept..

I am very satisfy with the quality work they delivered, especially "working" with Ah dee and the graphic designer..forgot her name. And would like to share our photos here : http://www.weikhangboonhwee.com/gallery.html

Hi,

I just gone thru all the posting here about Bridal Concept..

I am very satisfy with the quality work they delivered, especially "working" with Ah dee and the graphic designer..forgot her name. And would like to share our photos here : http://www.weikhangboonhwee.com/gallery.html

Hi,

Saw your pics, you look pretty and your husband match you very well.

Is your MUA Ivy?

I choose 2 halter neck dress 1 EG and 1 WG for indoor PS, now a bit regret, cos, saw your indoor WG so nice. Anyway, my PS next Friday at BC (we choose outdoor Putrajaya), i guess can not make changes liao... :sad:

Abit, excited here...btw, did you buy the free bra from the BS? I have not bought one yet.

Thanks for sharing these pic.