hi..can i have a look on your PS pic?Is the MUA good?Make up done by michelle? pjio@yahoo.com..tq

Hi,

Me and my hubby just went for photo shooting last week. Dun worry.the new MUA's skill is very good..i;m very satisfied and happy with the make up and hairstyle...:-)

Going to view photos this weekend...hope everything look nice...

hey...mind to share ur pics? thanks

I just gone thru all the posting here about Bridal Concept..

I am very satisfy with the quality work they delivered, especially "working" with Ah dee and the graphic designer..forgot her name. And would like to share our photos here : http://www.weikhangboonhwee.com/gallery.html

Hi,

Saw your pics, you look pretty and your husband match you very well.

Is your MUA Ivy?

I choose 2 halter neck dress 1 EG and 1 WG for indoor PS, now a bit regret, cos, saw your indoor WG so nice. Anyway, my PS next Friday at BC (we choose outdoor Putrajaya), i guess can not make changes liao... :sad:

Abit, excited here...btw, did you buy the free bra from the BS? I have not bought one yet.

Thanks for sharing these pic.

This is Yeam, the husband. My wife's MUA resigned..she was patient and i am satisfy with my hairdo as well :) My wife bought the nude bra outside..no worries, wherever the place is, Ah dee can turn it to a wonderland in photo...happy shooting :)

hi..can i have a look on your PS pic?Is the MUA good?Make up done by michelle? pjio@yahoo.com..tq

Hi,

Me and my hubby just went for photo shooting last week. Dun worry.the new MUA's skill is very good..i;m very satisfied and happy with the make up and hairstyle...:-)

I am very satisfy with the quality work they delivered, especially "working" with Ah dee and the graphic designer..forgot her name. And would like to share our photos here : http://www.weikhangboonhwee.com/gallery.html

Hi,

Saw your pics, you look pretty and your husband match you very well.

Is your MUA Ivy?

I choose 2 halter neck dress 1 EG and 1 WG for indoor PS, now a bit regret, cos, saw your indoor WG so nice. Anyway, my PS next Friday at BC (we choose outdoor Putrajaya), i guess can not make changes liao... :sad:

Abit, excited here...btw, did you buy the free bra from the BS? I have not bought one yet.

Thanks for sharing these pic.

This is Yeam, the husband. My wife's MUA resigned..she was patient and i am satisfy with my hairdo as well :) My wife bought the nude bra outside..no worries, wherever the place is, Ah dee can turn it to a wonderland in photo...happy shooting :)

Hi Yeam,

Thanks for the info. When was your PS? how come MUA so fast resign? I am worried la, coz I just paid BC for AD MUA. Btw, did the MUA follow you for out door PS? How many EG and BG your wife had for PS? I can't recall how many i booked that day. Did you upgrade your PS package ah? Coz, like you have so many gowns and photos. Sorry ya..so many questions...coz very worry, next week my turn for PS.

Once again, congratulations to you :smile:

Hi Yeam,

Thanks for the info. When was your PS? how come MUA so fast resign? I am worried la, coz I just paid BC for AD MUA. Btw, did the MUA follow you for out door PS? How many EG and BG your wife had for PS? I can't recall how many i booked that day. Did you upgrade your PS package ah? Coz, like you have so many gowns and photos. Sorry ya..so many questions...coz very worry, next week my turn for PS.

Once again, congratulations to you :smile:

Hi,

Hi Yeam,

I have gone th'gh ur blog, really very nice & creative.... :cheers: Congratulate!!!

I just finish my PS, wish to create the blog like urs...may i know how you create the blog? where to create? can share with me? :unsure:

difficult? :wacko3:

Hi Yeam & wife,

Thanks for your fast reply. I am wondering whether the AD WG and EG we also wear it for indoor PS? I cant recall. I thought of adding one more piece of either WG or EG, do you think WG better or EG better? What i could recall was, gown fitting i choosen 1 AD WG, 2 AD EG, 1 outdoor PS WD, 1 indoor PS EG. How much $ to pay for the additional 1 more day PS?

Hi,

Hi,

Congratulations ! Thanks for sharing the photos ! Nice blog ^^

Both of you looks great and your pre wedding photos is so nice n unique!! :wub:

Your actual day and wedding dinner photos is v nice also, do you mind to share with me who is the photographer for your AD and how much is the package roughly ?

my email is : yanz88@hotmail.com

Thanks and congratulations! :cheers:

Hi,

Hi,

Congratulations ! Thanks for sharing the photos ! Nice blog ^^

Both of you looks great and your pre wedding photos is so nice n unique!! :wub:

Your actual day and wedding dinner photos is v nice also, do you mind to share with me who is the photographer for your AD and how much is the package roughly ?

my email is : yanz88@hotmail.com

Thanks and congratulations! :cheers:

Hey Yanz,

I had PM you..check your forum inbox ya..thanks agin for liking our photos..cheers :)

hi, can i know when BC wil join the bridal exhibition again? thanks =)

hi.... any1 can share ur package wit me ? can pm me ... i know tat BC basic package is rm 3988 ...wanna know anyone get cheaper package ? bcos is quite expensive....

Hi Mindy,

If u already short listed this BC, u should go their Bridal Exhibition as they may provide some discount or free gift. Beside that they may give additional poses for your album in Bridal Exhibition. But they just had it in last week Mid Valley...if u not rush can wait the exhibition.

Hi, i'm new here. I take half day to read thru all the comment here and my eye is pain now.. :dash2: As i found BC had good comment more than bad comment.. And i decided to sign up package at BC but my bf insist want me to find out more to compare.. anymore got any ideal of other BS?

Anyone care to share some of ur love pre-wedding photo to me? So i can convince him to set on BC? :wacko3:

Hi Joey & Lih Yi,

I had add urs to FB, please accept me ya.. :cheers:

Hi Friend,

I'm back! I just finish my wedding and ceremony. Everything goes smooth and good.

The most important things is all the friends and relatives gave a lot of good comments about my wedding.

Ha! The first things is my pre wedding album, they said our album is the best among all the album they have seen. I have 3 album in my package. One is shooting in Melacca, one is shooting is Sepang Gold Coast & Mines Resort and the small album is Sepang Gold Coast and Mines too. Some ppl like Melacca concept, but some of them will prefer the Sepang Gold Coast and Mines Resort. Honestly, I like both of them. Coz both of them is difference concept, and this is what I need! So lucky both of the concept didn't disappointing me. Some more I feel very proud and happy when ppl give a lot of good comment about the album! How much I have spend I feel is really really worth! When my baby one year old I will go back and take a shooting again. Hahaha!

And my actual gown wedding is very very gorgeous and beuatiful! All my bridemaid and "sister" like it very much. When I display my gown in hotel room. Every time I bring out a gown, those "sisters" is really love it and keep on "wah wah wah". They ask how come those gown is so gorgeous, the only answer I can gave is .... all this is design by my good friend - Mr. Sean!

During dinner, every gown I have wore, those lady guests must surrounding me and comment about my gown! All of them like is very much! Honestly, those gowns really made me be a most beautiful girl in the dinner! I have never never regret to sign up with Bridal Concept!

Any one would like to view my photo and album please log in to my facebook. My facebook add is liewlihyi@hotmail.com.

Right here, I really really like to show my apprecation to Bridal Concept friend especially Andrew, Sean, Nick, Ah Sam, Ah Dee and etc.

A big kiss to them! Thank you very very very very much!

Hi Friend,

I'm back! I just finish my wedding and ceremony. Everything goes smooth and good.

The most important things is all the friends and relatives gave a lot of good comments about my wedding.

Ha! The first things is my pre wedding album, they said our album is the best among all the album they have seen. I have 3 album in my package. One is shooting in Melacca, one is shooting is Sepang Gold Coast & Mines Resort and the small album is Sepang Gold Coast and Mines too. Some ppl like Melacca concept, but some of them will prefer the Sepang Gold Coast and Mines Resort. Honestly, I like both of them. Coz both of them is difference concept, and this is what I need! So lucky both of the concept didn't disappointing me. Some more I feel very proud and happy when ppl give a lot of good comment about the album! How much I have spend I feel is really really worth! When my baby one year old I will go back and take a shooting again. Hahaha!

And my actual gown wedding is very very gorgeous and beuatiful! All my bridemaid and "sister" like it very much. When I display my gown in hotel room. Every time I bring out a gown, those "sisters" is really love it and keep on "wah wah wah". They ask how come those gown is so gorgeous, the only answer I can gave is .... all this is design by my good friend - Mr. Sean!

During dinner, every gown I have wore, those lady guests must surrounding me and comment about my gown! All of them like is very much! Honestly, those gowns really made me be a most beautiful girl in the dinner! I have never never regret to sign up with Bridal Concept!

Any one would like to view my photo and album please log in to my facebook. My facebook add is liewlihyi@hotmail.com.

Right here, I really really like to show my apprecation to Bridal Concept friend especially Andrew, Sean, Nick, Ah Sam, Ah Dee and etc.

Hi,

I am also a BC bride. Could you confirm my friend request? I had just add you to my facebook.

Thanks

hi yeamwk

i just saw ur wedding photo..was very nice...and the video also very good...can i know which video man you hired?

and how much the price? can recommend me.. thanks.

can pm me at nlo1182@yahoo.com

hi yeamwk

i just saw ur wedding photo..was very nice...and the video also very good...can i know which video man you hired?

and how much the price? can recommend me.. thanks.

can pm me at nlo1182@yahoo.com

hey Tonynio..thanks for liking. All our HT and JM enjoy the clips very very much. I took it from http://lifetalestudio.com/ , you can contact Chris Lee. (contact detail is on the website)

Last 2 day i went to BC to have a look, Adrew was serve me. He choose 3 gown for me to try on. Honestly, the gown are nice. Me & my bf like it very much. After adrew explaint to us the package while my bf tell him we think about it, he face turn black very obvious!! After we went out from the shop, my bf asking me,"u said this Adrew got a very good comment & service at the forum? And not pushy? How come his face turn black when we don't sign the package?" .. Haiz... i also don't ler... May be he not in a good mood on tat day gua..... :bruce: I'm so bad luck!! :dash2:

Last 2 day i went to BC to have a look, Adrew was serve me. He choose 3 gown for me to try on. Honestly, the gown are nice. Me & my bf like it very much. After adrew explaint to us the package while my bf tell him we think about it, he face turn black very obvious!! After we went out from the shop, my bf asking me,"u said this Adrew got a very good comment & service at the forum? And not pushy? How come his face turn black when we don't sign the package?" .. Haiz... i also don't ler... May be he not in a good mood on tat day gua..... :bruce: I'm so bad luck!! :dash2:

Hi,

I also walking 1st look their album & check their package......but Adrew didn't show black face. Then after1-2 month we go wedding exhibition we saw back Adrew & we sign it.... To me is better walk in c their album & their gown then only decide.

Is our customer choice...........but BC quite nice & friendly expcially the phtographer AH Dee every nice ppl

Hi Friends,

Long time no see. Look like a lot new friends joining us la. Welcome to Bridal Concept! Glad to hear you all have very good and happy experience with Bridal Concept. :wub:

I think my second album almost ready. Once it ready I will post it to my facebook. You can view it from my facebook. Welcome to add me and view my album anytime.

If you have any good or bad experience, I don't mind to share with you. :cheers:

Good luck and Congratulation to all of you!

Best Regard.

Hi Lih Yi,

Do you mind to share your pre-wedding photo with me? you can add me in facebook, my email address suthooi@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

Regards,

Grace

Hi Friend,

Hi Lih Yi,

I had add you into my facebook. Could you approve it ? As i was looking for BS.

Thank you

Hi Yeamwk,

Just visited your blog, very romantic and touching way to express your story.......and VERY nice pictures and album, among the best I have seen. because of your pic, i thought of signing with BC. You seemed to have a lot of soft copies and pic, can you share with me the price that you paid? or your package detail?

Please PM me if it is not convenient to post it here.

Thanks.

Hi Darren&joyce,

I view through the comments that posted up here and found that majority had a good comment on the services as well as the PS provided by the Bridal Concept SS2...actually i'm a sarawakian...do you know does Bridal Concept provide any wedding package for outstation couple? Having PS in KL is actually quite inconveniece for us as we need to consider whether they got any extra charges for the services they provided o not...but i'm quite interested towards this bridal shop...i view through a couple wedding pic from this bridal shop and i like thier style...simple n elegance...that is wad i need....but i already make an appointment with Superstar KL bridal shop in Jalan Ipoh when they came to Miri several months ago...and i feel regret to sign up the package with them...as i also get some really BAD comments towards them :bye: ...and i do not have the opportunity to have a look at other couple whom have taken thier PS at superstar kl bridal shop....do you know this bridal shop? Can you giv me some comments bout it...thanks a lot...by the way u taken ur PS already is it?? can i have a look at it?? this is my email address blonde_pamela@hotmail.com can u email me the link...thanks thanks :lol:

Hi all,

I have sign up with bridal concept at ss2. Just got my photo shootings done today. For those still surveying maybe can give a try at Bridal Concept. Many of their gowns are nice and new. I visited many included those hot ones in the topics i read before. Their prices on packages are about the same. Finally decided to choose Bridal Concept coz' I want something different from others. The pictures and gowns shown attracted me to signed their package.

It is very tiring, that is why must choose a good one. So be prepared and get tired! haha :D

Cheers ;)

Hi Lih Yi,

I wan to ask that how much was the package that u took at bridal concept as u mentioned that ur package is "custom-made" by urself...haha...since u list down what kind of wedding PS u wan from them...i heard a lot of good comments about bridal concept...and i would like to choose it for my wedding PS...thanks for the sharing...and may i have a look of ur wedding photo? thanks

Regards,

pampam :lol:

Hi All the BC newbie,

I think one more thing i need to highligt to u all. BC did offer that our outdoor ps can go to Sepang Gold Coast, Port dickson.... or others place as long as the indoor and outdoor can finish within a day, BC will not ask for sur charge. I'm very sure that this is the only BS can provide this service. Others BS's package, the outdoor ps only within Klang Valley area, if out of Klang Velley are they will charge RM600 - 800 even within a day. But one thing la, we also need to be reasonable don go to too far distance and ask them finish within a day. I'm sure they are tired and the photo quality will not remain as their standard. Sepang Gold coast, port dickson, Shah Alam, Klang still reasonable to them and maybe Bukit tinggi and genting highland too...

Compare with others BS i don think BC is expensive la..... They r reasonable!!!

Hi Yeamwk,

Just visited your blog, very romantic and touching way to express your story.......and VERY nice pictures and album, among the best I have seen. because of your pic, i thought of signing with BC. You seemed to have a lot of soft copies and pic, can you share with me the price that you paid? or your package detail?

Thanks.

hello there, thanks for dropping by my site...i took RM3888 for about 58 poses..(around there) maybe my wife will be clearer..basically it should be sufficient.

But i added extra day shooting, extra gown on AD, extra one medium size album and full return of all soft copies..about 500pcs and we nego a good price for that. that turn out to be double of the standard package..and we still feel that it worth it.

i was thinking why not i sign up for 2 package...for 4 albums minus the extra car flower,etc..add more photos

Hi Yeamwk,

Thanks.

hello there, thanks for dropping by my site...i took RM3888 for about 58 poses..(around there) maybe my wife will be clearer..basically it should be sufficient.

But i added extra day shooting, extra gown on AD, extra one medium size album and full return of all soft copies..about 500pcs and we nego a good price for that. that turn out to be double of the standard package..and we still feel that it worth it.

i was thinking why not i sign up for 2 package...for 4 albums minus the extra car flower,etc..add more photos

Hi Yeam,

I also viewed through your pic from your website...It's really nice...I'm also one of the bride of BC...I just finished select for my wedding pic...end up top up for another 58 poses for rm3,200. When I compared mine with yours...it's not really worth it la...Now..it's the time to worry about the design again...Don't know how is the outcome... Hopefully it will be nice since we have paid for that.... :dash2:

Regards,

Lynn