so sad..

can you share your experience and what happened with us? I'm actually thinking of signing up..but after reading your comments I'm a lil unsure...can you please share? If you do not want to share in public, please PM me.

Thanks!

Hi all,

Just to notify you all that I have a really bad experience with this bridal shop and not recommended for this shop. Their customer service not up to the par as a service provider shop which is the most important elements in service line. They are not customer oriented whereby concerned on it owns profitability.

For those who would like to look for the bridal shop, you may skip off THIS SHOP. NOT RECOMMENDED. THE SERVICE SUCKS! :sauer2:

For those who had signed up package with them, I wish you all the best!!!

Hi all,

Just to notify you all that I have a really bad experience with this bridal shop and not recommended for this shop. Their customer service not up to the par as a service provider shop which is the most important elements in service line. They are not customer oriented whereby concerned on it owns profitability.

For those who would like to look for the bridal shop, you may skip off THIS SHOP. NOT RECOMMENDED. THE SERVICE SUCKS! :sauer2:

Wat happen.....they done wat for u ......u can PM me ?

Hi all,

Wat happen.....they done wat for u ......u can PM me ?

Hi,

They had make me feel embarrassed among my guest during my wedding reception. Don't you think is very crucial especially on your big day? Whereby we do not wish this thing to happen during our big day.

It's was a lot of mistakes that been done by the shop assistant. I'm tried to tolerate with them the mistakes that had been make in the first place but eventually there was one and one mistakes that occurred which make really unhappy. (Inconvenice to spell every single mistakes that had done by them).

It's just my advice to the bride to be that would like to sign up with the bridal shop.

I also compared this bridal shop service with others bridal shop that been engaged by my friends. THIS IS THE WORST AMONG ALL...SO BAD... :angry:

Hi, i'm new here. I take half day to read thru all the comment here and my eye is pain now.. :dash2: As i found BC had good comment more than bad comment.. And i decided to sign up package at BC but my bf insist want me to find out more to compare.. anymore got any ideal of other BS?

Anyone care to share some of ur love pre-wedding photo to me? So i can convince him to set on BC? :wacko3:

Hi Joey & Lih Yi,

I had add urs to FB, please accept me ya.. :cheers:

hi, i jz requested to add u in fb. Can u confirm me as friend in fb. I jz can't wait to see ur pretty photo cos i also interested in BC. Thanks a lot...

Hi all,

Recently heard alots of comments (good and bad) regarding bridal concept from my fren and fb fren... I think so far i'm still very confident on the shooting... Ah Dee ( BC 's photographer is really good )

However, in term of service .. then is depend on who is the person u deal with .. I do agree that not all of the sales person is helpful .. But luckily i got this nice guy (Sean) to help me out.. If u consider BC, i will recommend u to talk to Sean ..

Besides, please make sure u get all the promises stated down on the paper (black and white) in WORDS... not in symbol and dont assume.... ( eg: album bag, DVD output quality and etc)

U may add me in FB if u need more advise.

As an ex-customer, i would comment that generally BC's work and standard is quite good. Wedding gown wise also very nice. But be careful when they say you can choose from all gown, they do have hidden agenda behind. Yes you can choose all gown, generally it's only 1 gown from the ground flr range (that's normally the gown that catches ur attention, and those are really gorgeous similiar standard to other shop's designer or vvip whatever they call it) then another 1-2 more gown from the upstairs category (for wedding gown) to be fair, I would say gown in this range are not bad too, consider above average. Then come the outdoor range (yes, dun be naive that u can take the indoor gown to outdoor) very limited pieces, some might not look that appealing, but the good thing is.. ah dee would be able to capture the gown nicely. As for the evening gown, go check it out yourself! My personal experience? unpleasant but they manage to rectify it for me.

As for my actual day, their car decor is nice, flower bouquet - ok lor, FOC stuff can't complaint much, accesories wise quite nice. In fact my MUA commented that the hairpiece that they gave me is nice as compared to other bridal shop. But just that the necklace they choose for me not really my taste. I like those more elaborate type of necklace and they gave something simpler, which i can't complaint that much ya. Veil - the initial one given to me was not nice, very different from those i had for photoshooting, the one they gave me looks like those u can easily get from petaling street. But they change the veil for me. Returning the gown was a breeze, very simple, they just check if got any defect on the gown like wine dirt or stuff and they return u the cash deposit.

Just one thing to note, if possible, try not to deal with Andrew, seeing his sour face or getting his words could just spoil your day. Or maybe I am bias, hearing the no n reasoning from Sean is more acceptable than the just NO n excuse from Andrew.

And one more thing, photo session with Ah Dee is really really a GREAT experience!! She made my experience with BC memorable!!

P/S: I have not seen their gown for quite a while now. so do take my opinion with a pinch of salt and go there to check it out yourself. and ALWAYS keep in mind to negotiate for what you want before you sign up. B4 sign up, most of the thing they can throw in FOC, after sign up - u need to exercise ur good bargaining skills :)

Oh yah, just wondering if anyone notice, BC always ask their customer not to share their package with anyone coz they make u believe that they gave u the best deal and also to threaten to bring into legal cases (indirectly hinting problems) if u comment too many bad things about their shop. and they do regularly check the forum

Good luck girls!!

Hi all,

After marriage now only got time write some comment regard BC...basically i & my wife quite satisfy their service but there is something still need to approve.......

BC Pron

1) Theirs service can be say more flexible & helpful...clothes provide groom is full set.

2) Photographer shooting is modernize but some ppl not accept but to me their shooting skills is diff from others

bridal shop.... So depends your likes

3) Their wedding & dinner gown is nice & a lot of selection...upstairs & downstairs. sometimes after selection

u feel not nice, u can arrange another time to select & request some more nice gown maybe they can help up.

But you dun wait until last minute only wan to change then make d staff also trouble.

4) Comment from them ok quite well.....

5) After sell service ok quite good is you have any complaint they still receive

BC Cons

1) Every Bridal shop is same con ppl 1....this shop also same. So b4 sign up pls list down all the things...dun let

them say is all in package not list down. By this you & BC no argument.

2) Adding photo is depends urs need but their adding photo rice quite expensive.

3) Dinner gown every limitation so if super peak day hard to find compared wedding gown.

4) Got 1 person yes hard to deal u all know...we preferred Sean or Ah Dee.....

5) Not enough staff to handle so sometimes to much orders couple so a lot overlook quality will drop abit..

Hoe this can help to who wan to search for BC ro bridal shop.

TQ

hi,

i'm doing survey for bridal shop... thinking to go BC to have a visit... may i know how is their package like??? Please share and PM me...

ester_hui_reei@yahoo.com :lol:

hi ..

i doing survey as well .. kind share with me the bridal concept package details if u have ?

Hi Everyone,

Long time no see. Wah! So many new member in BC forum. I have see a lot of good and bad comments about Bridal Concept. Hahaha! Good sign! With all this comments, BC should take note it and made some improvement.

Recently, quite number of ppl comment about Andrew. As a Bridal Concept ex customer, i think Andrew is a nice guy and reasonable. Just that, those customers is too demanding or unreasonable made him mad. No doubt, his temper is not so good, but overall he is very good people. As a customer, we should be understand his stand and responsible. Is not easy to be a manager, a lot things need to answer to management. Sometime his face is sour but if you are reasonable, he still very easy to manage and negotia.

I will advise all the members, talk nicely with him and bring up your comment friendly. I think he willing to help you. At least this is what I'm did. So far everything is go smooth.

Some more I plan next year will take one more shooting with my daughter. Hahaha! I believe it will be very fun and memorable!

Hi all,

Recently heard alots of comments (good and bad) regarding bridal concept from my fren and fb fren... I think so far i'm still very confident on the shooting... Ah Dee ( BC 's photographer is really good )

However, in term of service .. then is depend on who is the person u deal with .. I do agree that not all of the sales person is helpful .. But luckily i got this nice guy (Sean) to help me out.. If u consider BC, i will recommend u to talk to Sean ..

Besides, please make sure u get all the promises stated down on the paper (black and white) in WORDS... not in symbol and dont assume.... ( eg: album bag, DVD output quality and etc)

Hi all,

I am new here. Just sign up with BC this morning.

They did not state in the invoice about the album bag. Really worry that they will give me recycle bag.

However, I really excited and nervous. wonder what will happen. Really hope everything will just smooth and happy ending.

Hi all,

Hi all,

They did not state in the invoice about the album bag. Really worry that they will give me recycle bag.

However, I really excited and nervous. wonder what will happen. Really hope everything will just smooth and happy ending.

Hi wee 88,

I'm looking for BS. Mind to share with me ur package. I wish to know the current BC price.

U can email to christine1299@hotmail.com

Hi all,

After marriage now only got time write some comment regard BC...basically i & my wife quite satisfy their service but there is something still need to approve.......

BC Pron

1) Theirs service can be say more flexible & helpful...clothes provide groom is full set.

2) Photographer shooting is modernize but some ppl not accept but to me their shooting skills is diff from others

bridal shop.... So depends your likes

3) Their wedding & dinner gown is nice & a lot of selection...upstairs & downstairs. sometimes after selection

u feel not nice, u can arrange another time to select & request some more nice gown maybe they can help up.

But you dun wait until last minute only wan to change then make d staff also trouble.

4) Comment from them ok quite well.....

5) After sell service ok quite good is you have any complaint they still receive

BC Cons

1) Every Bridal shop is same con ppl 1....this shop also same. So b4 sign up pls list down all the things...dun let

them say is all in package not list down. By this you & BC no argument.

2) Adding photo is depends urs need but their adding photo rice quite expensive.

3) Dinner gown every limitation so if super peak day hard to find compared wedding gown.

4) Got 1 person yes hard to deal u all know...we preferred Sean or Ah Dee.....

5) Not enough staff to handle so sometimes to much orders couple so a lot overlook quality will drop abit..

Hoe this can help to who wan to search for BC ro bridal shop.

TQ

Hi, can share the package you sign up with me? thx! zoehow@gmail.com

Hi all,

Hi all,

Hi, u just signed up, whats ur package included? can u email me, thx! zoehow@gmail.com

As an ex-customer, i would comment that generally BC's work and standard is quite good. Wedding gown wise also very nice. But be careful when they say you can choose from all gown, they do have hidden agenda behind. Yes you can choose all gown, generally it's only 1 gown from the ground flr range (that's normally the gown that catches ur attention, and those are really gorgeous similiar standard to other shop's designer or vvip whatever they call it) then another 1-2 more gown from the upstairs category (for wedding gown) to be fair, I would say gown in this range are not bad too, consider above average. Then come the outdoor range (yes, dun be naive that u can take the indoor gown to outdoor) very limited pieces, some might not look that appealing, but the good thing is.. ah dee would be able to capture the gown nicely. As for the evening gown, go check it out yourself! My personal experience? unpleasant but they manage to rectify it for me.

As for my actual day, their car decor is nice, flower bouquet - ok lor, FOC stuff can't complaint much, accesories wise quite nice. In fact my MUA commented that the hairpiece that they gave me is nice as compared to other bridal shop. But just that the necklace they choose for me not really my taste. I like those more elaborate type of necklace and they gave something simpler, which i can't complaint that much ya. Veil - the initial one given to me was not nice, very different from those i had for photoshooting, the one they gave me looks like those u can easily get from petaling street. But they change the veil for me. Returning the gown was a breeze, very simple, they just check if got any defect on the gown like wine dirt or stuff and they return u the cash deposit.

Just one thing to note, if possible, try not to deal with Andrew, seeing his sour face or getting his words could just spoil your day. Or maybe I am bias, hearing the no n reasoning from Sean is more acceptable than the just NO n excuse from Andrew.

And one more thing, photo session with Ah Dee is really really a GREAT experience!! She made my experience with BC memorable!!

P/S: I have not seen their gown for quite a while now. so do take my opinion with a pinch of salt and go there to check it out yourself. and ALWAYS keep in mind to negotiate for what you want before you sign up. B4 sign up, most of the thing they can throw in FOC, after sign up - u need to exercise ur good bargaining skills :)

Oh yah, just wondering if anyone notice, BC always ask their customer not to share their package with anyone coz they make u believe that they gave u the best deal and also to threaten to bring into legal cases (indirectly hinting problems) if u comment too many bad things about their shop. and they do regularly check the forum

Good luck girls!!

hi,

i m shirley. would u mind to share yr BC photo with me? thanks sutmun@gmail.com

Hi all,

Hi all,

Hi, u just signed up, whats ur package included? can u email me, thx! zoehow@gmail.com

Hi everyone,

Sorry for late reply. I found that current price from those bridal house are almost the same. Mine is RM3388 (if i m not mistaken).

Some other shops quote me RM2688 and RM2488. The RM2688 one, got a lot of free gives. Maybe you have to go to the fair yourselves for more info and update.

Hi All,

I would like to hear your opinion; I will have my PS at Putrajaya very soon but I'm dilemma whether to wear two different gowns (WG + EG) during outdoor PS or only one gown :rolleyes: . As you know BC outdoor EG gown is very limited pcs :blink:

i've signed up with BC for quite a sometimes and will have my pre-wedding pics next year.. may i know who is the mua, pg at the moment? I need some updates.. anyone engaged with them recently? Thanks..

i've signed up with BC for quite a sometimes and will have my pre-wedding pics next year.. may i know who is the mua, pg at the moment? I need some updates.. anyone engaged with them recently? Thanks..

hi steelfish..is me girly again..remember i met u at btb 2011?? hahahahha

i signed with BC too and juz done my gown fitting yday 17th dec..my PS will be on next march 2011.\

the photographer name call ah dee..she is very very funny person..bout the MUA is till nt sure is who .

But, theres a gal name call jessica, u can look for her for yr gown fitting coz she is friendly and she will explain which gown is suit for ur

shooting. she is well experience gal..!

hi girly,

of cos i remember u.. haha

yeah, i read thru.. ah dee and sean is good.. other not sure d..

ok, thanks for your info, i will take note (jessica).. worried mua now.. wish you enjoy your ps ya.. and keep me updates ya.. hehe

for me..they are good enough for me..i jz sign up for the rm3988..paid rm1k for deposit...they did admit their price are more expensive than other bs..but..u can choose any gown u like..sean(da designer ) is free when im there..he did choose few gowns for me..so nice n still in good condition.. no hidden cost.ofcuz i keep warning them must telling me if hv any extra charge......agnes n sean are good..can look for them..

hi girly,

it's me again.. how was ur photoshooting? any updates for us.. i am a bit gan jeong now.. will choose gown in two weeks time.. hehe