Hi cutie,

Nice to meet you. Could you please share the details of your package with me?

Your's sharing is much appreciate. Thanks in advance.

My email address is- linly99@gmail.com

Hi Minami,

Thanks for willing to share d info~ :lol:

im just wondering is there any other way to receive your mail without providing my e-mail address via here? hahaha.. hOpe to hear from you soon.. :cool:

tq... ~ :cheers:

Hi wee_88

Nice to meet you. Could you please share the details of your package with me?

Hi all,

Recently heard alots of comments (good and bad) regarding bridal concept from my fren and fb fren... I think so far i'm still very confident on the shooting... Ah Dee ( BC 's photographer is really good )

However, in term of service .. then is depend on who is the person u deal with .. I do agree that not all of the sales person is helpful .. But luckily i got this nice guy (Sean) to help me out.. If u consider BC, i will recommend u to talk to Sean ..

Besides, please make sure u get all the promises stated down on the paper (black and white) in WORDS... not in symbol and dont assume.... ( eg: album bag, DVD output quality and etc)

U may add me in FB if u need more advise.

Hi all,

I am new here. Just sign up with BC this morning.

They did not state in the invoice about the album bag. Really worry that they will give me recycle bag.

However, I really excited and nervous. wonder what will happen. Really hope everything will just smooth and happy ending.

Hi steelfish,

Actually That day I heard Andrew said softcopy will not giving us back n they just give u a cd that thoose u chosen for ur album 1 right?

hi xiu mai,

I am new here. Could you please share the details of your package with me?

for me..they are good enough for me..i jz sign up for the rm3988..paid rm1k for deposit...they did admit their price are more expensive than other bs..but..u can choose any gown u like..sean(da designer ) is free when im there..he did choose few gowns for me..so nice n still in good condition.. no hidden cost.ofcuz i keep warning them must telling me if hv any extra charge......agnes n sean are good..can look for them..

Hi RBC,

I am new here. Could you please share the details of your package with me?

Hi steelfish,

Actually That day I heard Andrew said softcopy will not giving us back n they just give u a cd that thoose u chosen for ur album 1 right?

Hi steelfish,

Hi RBC,

I am not sure also.. That's why i asked here cos i forgot to ask them that day.. sigh.. but at least i can have the chosen softcopy..

Hi Cutie,

I tried PM you several times.. but there's a message coming saying an error occur..

i guess i can only provide you via email..

Hi Minami,

Thanks for willing to share d info~ :lol:

im just wondering is there any other way to receive your mail without providing my e-mail address via here? hahaha.. hOpe to hear from you soon.. :cool:

tq... ~ :cheers:

Hi Steelfish & RBC,

Just to clarify you query on the Soft copy.

Actually this is up to the Photographer whether they wants to return all to you or only those selected ones. Unless.. Andrew is the one serving you during your photo selection.

For my case, my initial package was RM3,688.00++ but in the end I add on another 4k..in total i spend almost RM8k... cos i added another 40 posses... becos of that.. my photographer return all the soft copy to me with some other freebies... but for those photos that are not selected ones.. no touch up done, touch up will only be done to those selected poses.

Hope the above clarifies your query.

Hi steelfish,

Hi RBC,

I am not sure also.. That's why i asked here cos i forgot to ask them that day.. sigh.. but at least i can have the chosen softcopy..

For my case, my initial package was RM3,688.00++ but in the end I add on another 4k..in total i spend almost RM8k... cos i added another 40 posses... becos of that.. my photographer return all the soft copy to me with some other freebies... but for those photos that are not selected ones.. no touch up done, touch up will only be done to those selected poses.

Hope the above clarifies your query.

there's no running away from adding more poses, thus adding more money. you will definitely feel wasted to delete the photos to satisfy the agreed pose. unless you are very firm that you need to achieve the agreed number of pose. not only you, both of you. and i guess it applies to any bridal shop out there.

:)

Hi steelfish,

Hi RBC,

I just got my softcopy for the chosen pics only with touched up. Those unchoose copy they do not give back as i didnt add much pics. The PIC said unless I choose certain limit (3k above) then only they gave all copies..

Dear pretties,

Mind to share which PG that you've appointed for PS beside ah dee since she's no longer with them as i heard now they have 3 PG, 2of them seem newly joined recently. any idea about it?

Thank you for sharing.. :lol:

Hi steelfish,

Hi RBC,

I just got my softcopy for the chosen pics only with touched up. Those unchoose copy they do not give back as i didnt add much pics. The PIC said unless I choose certain limit (3k above) then only they gave all copies..

Hi Minami,

pretty, can you please forward her contact no to me via cutie.n_n3@yahoo.com? where did you went for PS?

thank you very much for your kind assistance & advices~ appreciated so much o!!! :cheers:

quote name='minami' date='Sep 30 2011, 10:19 PM' post='387076']

Hi Cutie,

I tried PM you several times.. but there's a message coming saying an error occur..

hi steelfish,

just wondering how's d result. how do u feel about d PG? skillful & nice?

would u mind to share your photos with me?

thank you~ :lol:

My PG was Ah Fai and the assistant is Yuan. Yuan is kind and helpful. Actually my PG is June but unfortunately she has resigned as well. Then they arrange Ken for me. But during PS, the manager reaarrange Ah Fai as our PG. My MUA is Ivy.

hi cutie, my pg was skills was good.. as he knows how to pose in order to hide our double chin.. haha anyway there are one or two copies that my eyes looks sleepy.. i am not sure it's due to the make up or the flash.. overall i satisfied with my pics.. :) I havent get my copy yet.. sorry~

hi steelfish,

thanks for your prompt feedback~ its grateful to hear that since dee is no longer with them. honestly, i have quite serious double chin which i concern d most for PS.. wuhahah..

have you choose your photos? it must be great, rite? thanks & congratz!!! :cheers:

hi cutie, my pg was skills was good.. as he knows how to pose in order to hide our double chin.. haha anyway there are one or two copies that my eyes looks sleepy.. i am not sure it's due to the make up or the flash.. overall i satisfied with my pics.. :) I havent get my copy yet.. sorry~

Hi Cutie,

I have send you her contact number. I went to Tanjung Sepat for the outdoor shooting.. it was really fun.... and it' was really relaxing too.. make me feel like taking per-wedding photos another time... i think probably becos of Ah Dee.. she is really funny...

Hi Minami,

pretty, can you please forward her contact no to me via cutie.n_n3@yahoo.com? where did you went for PS?

thank you very much for your kind assistance & advices~ appreciated so much o!!! :cheers:

Hi Cutie,

hi minami,

Thanks for spending your time for my matter. however, i didnt see any mail from you. erm.. would u mind to re-send @ cutie.n_n3@yahoo.com for the contact no? sorry for keep troubling all the times. paiseh~

any additional charges for PS - tg sepat? i wish i could get ah dee to shoot for us... waiting for your reply ya..

thank you once again!!! :lol:

Hi Cutie,

I have send you her contact number. I went to Tanjung Sepat for the outdoor shooting.. it was really fun.... and it' was really relaxing too.. make me feel like taking per-wedding photos another time... i think probably becos of Ah Dee.. she is really funny...

Hi Minami,

Hi Cutie,

Hi cutie, you're welcome! I've chosen my pics d.. now awaiting for the albums.. congrates to u too! :)

hi steelfish,

thanks for your prompt feedback~ its grateful to hear that since dee is no longer with them. honestly, i have quite serious double chin which i concern d most for PS.. wuhahah..

have you choose your photos? it must be great, rite? thanks & congratz!!! :cheers:

Hi Cutie,

I have resend, if you didn't receive probably you can try email me at this email add hermione_minami@yahoo.com.

I can't remember what was the exact about but it was around RM300.00 for the outstation allowance.

If you're using their in house MUA, my advise is try to get Ivy be your MUA.. cos during my pre-wed shooting, i had Ivy and Jolin as my MUA.... Ivy was my MUA for the pre-wed shooting and Jolin was my MUA when i go back the next day to take family potrait... I personally feel Jolin is kind of slow.. and her skill is not that good.. in the end the photo turn out my face looks puffy...

hi minami,

Thanks for spending your time for my matter. however, i didnt see any mail from you. erm.. would u mind to re-send @ cutie.n_n3@yahoo.com for the contact no? sorry for keep troubling all the times. paiseh~

any additional charges for PS - tg sepat? i wish i could get ah dee to shoot for us... waiting for your reply ya..

Hi Cutie,

Hi Minami,

Hi Cutie,

Hey pretty~

I've received your mail edy. thanks!! you're so sweet & lovely. :lol:

have a nice day ya~

Hi Cutie,

I have resend, if you didn't receive probably you can try email me at this email add hermione_minami@yahoo.com.

I can't remember what was the exact about but it was around RM300.00 for the outstation allowance.

If you're using their in house MUA, my advise is try to get Ivy be your MUA.. cos during my pre-wed shooting, i had Ivy and Jolin as my MUA.... Ivy was my MUA for the pre-wed shooting and Jolin was my MUA when i go back the next day to take family potrait... I personally feel Jolin is kind of slow.. and her skill is not that good.. in the end the photo turn out my face looks puffy...

hi minami,

Hi Cutie,

Hi Minami,

Hi Cutie,

Hi pretty,

just gone through your photos. u both really match & the photos turned out extremely nice~ superb!!!

may i ask.. did they charge you for 2OD PS? coz i was asking for 2OD but they're not allowed me to do by giving reason of not enought time if there are 2OD. Need some advice from you.

Btw, does anyone here had PS recently? may i know who is your PG?

TQ~

I just gone thru all the posting here about Bridal Concept..

I am very satisfy with the quality work they delivered, especially "working" with Ah dee and the graphic designer..forgot her name

My friend has just signed up with Bridal Concept, and during selection of gowns, they have encounter very bad experience with their shop assistant - named Jessica.

Give minimum chance for my friend to decide on her selection, plus not much varieties to select as well. Also, give a long dark face to my friend... very very annoying. Also didn't give much help on giving opinions for my friend too.

She even said to my friend that she will not able to change the gowns once selected, and need to top up with extra $$ if she wish to do so..... why on earth this kind of service still available ?? Don't they know that bad news spread fast in internet??

Anyone had experienced something similar like my friend?

I have just gone thru my AD. I would said BC provide me good service. They are helpful and friendly. So far i am satisfied with their service. I admit their price could be slightly higher compare to other BS but I got what I've paid for.. My friends and relatives comment that the good quality of albums, frames and even my gowns are very nice.. I guess if i choose other BS i would not have that nice gown .. with MTM designer's gown.. Thanks Sean!

Besides, i would advise try to deal with Sean and Nick as both of them are friendly and helpful. As for Mr A, he is ok with me cos i didnt liaise with him much.. He is the one who set the PS date and PG for me.. others i tried to avoid further discussion with him.. hahaha

Jessica is the one who serve me for gown fittings.. so far she is ok as well.. Maybe her face and the way she talk not so friendly but as long as I need any help she is willing to help.. eg. change colors for car deco last minute, match jewellery with my gowns.. i kept on change/ searching for a few types jewellery and veil, she is still patient with me.. and try to choose the best one for me.. Overall, i am a satisfied client..Thanks to BC's members!

Hi steelfish,

Good day to you. Could you please share the details of your package and photo with me? Since you're so satisfied with them.

I have just gone thru my AD. I would said BC provide me good service. They are helpful and friendly. So far i am satisfied with their service. I admit their price could be slightly higher compare to other BS but I got what I've paid for.. My friends and relatives comment that the good quality of albums, frames and even my gowns are very nice.. I guess if i choose other BS i would not have that nice gown .. with MTM designer's gown.. Thanks Sean!

Besides, i would advise try to deal with Sean and Nick as both of them are friendly and helpful. As for Mr A, he is ok with me cos i didnt liaise with him much.. He is the one who set the PS date and PG for me.. others i tried to avoid further discussion with him.. hahaha

Jessica is the one who serve me for gown fittings.. so far she is ok as well.. Maybe her face and the way she talk not so friendly but as long as I need any help she is willing to help.. eg. change colors for car deco last minute, match jewellery with my gowns.. i kept on change/ searching for a few types jewellery and veil, she is still patient with me.. and try to choose the best one for me.. Overall, i am a satisfied client..Thanks to BC's members!