Steelfish,

U r lucky but not my friend. Do they always tell their client 'hinting' charges, & this girl Jessica does not provide good service all the time? I read from past post has been giving her thumbs up most of the time.

And do u get to see their gown collection & pick some that u like?

Honeynut,

So far i deal with Sean/ Nick, i did remind them if any additional charge do let me know.. and they will said dun worry, we got no hidden charge unless i have special request which do not stated in the invoice during i signed up. For me i would say Jessica is better than the make up artist. As the make up artist show sour face during make up session.. maybe due to I was late for the make up session and she is not happy.. sigh..Anyway, i didnt blame her as she tried her best to make me pretty on PS day just that she did not show friendly face.

For the gowns, I love my gowns much cos it makes me look thinner and elegant..

Hi Linly,

So sorry cos i just threw off all the invoices and doc last few weeks after AD cos my handbags very messy with all docs for wedding. What i can remember is my package is RM3k plus.. but at the end i did top up some pics, corsages, outdoor shootings (tanjung sepat) and etc.. End up about 5k..

Hi Steelfish,

May i know who is your photograph? and you mind sharing your wedding picture with me? TQ

Hi Linly,

So sorry cos i just threw off all the invoices and doc last few weeks after AD cos my handbags very messy with all docs for wedding. What i can remember is my package is RM3k plus.. but at the end i did top up some pics, corsages, outdoor shootings (tanjung sepat) and etc.. End up about 5k..

Hi skinny cappuccino,

Could you please share the details of package you signed with BC.

Your sharing is much appreciate. Thanks in advance.

You may send to my email addresss~ linly99@gmail.com

Hi Ladies,

I've signed up with BC becoz of ah dee's great photography skills...but now she's no longer around, which photographer do you recommend?

Hi Honeymut,

i faced the exact situation as your fren did except she was frendly n helpful.actually i wanted to change 1 of the gown but she also mention have to pay.true enuf dat their evening gowns are limited or maybe she was just showing me those few gowns.but no doubt their bridal gowns are great.

for my photo shoot, photographer i think was Ken.feels that he is quite sarcastic at times but maybe he was just making jokes.photos are good.he's also helpful to provide funny ideas on poses.Chris, the assistance was extremely helpful

for photo shoot,service was not as i expect.the bridal gown pad was missing for 1 side.so last minute just insert a different pad without sewing to the gown.

as for the gown dat i wana change wic is abit exposed, initially Jessica said dun worry as it will look great.ended up it does not give the result that i wanted, so she just sewed 2 big pads underneath and the whole pad showed out during photo shooting.then they say nvm, can photoshop 1.and they did photoshop and it looks fine.just that during the photo shooting felt very uncomfortable.

Luckily Andrew saw and voiced up and Ivy was helpful to adjust for me throughout the photo shoot.

makeup artist ivy is good.she doesn't really smile as she is very serious and dedicated on her work.

but just a reminder to all, please check carefully and voice up if there's something not right which we did not.also you will be charged for the new makeup sponge used during the photo shoot makeup.

I also having bad experience with Jessica.

She didn't gave me much time to think~~keep on pushing me to make decision.

After that, i am not satisfy with one of my gown and request to try another one (the last gown), she showed her face to her colleague and unfortunately i saw that. At that moment, i have no mood at all, just simply choose & decide.

If possible, don't let her serve you.

For MUA, i am satisfy with Ivy, she is not smiling, but i am very satisfy with her make up. I like the make up so much~~~

For my PG, kent is very good in help us to build up the mood.

So far i am satisfy with BC, just during gown selection make me not that satisfy.

My friend has just signed up with Bridal Concept, and during selection of gowns, they have encounter very bad experience with their shop assistant - named Jessica.

Give minimum chance for my friend to decide on her selection, plus not much varieties to select as well. Also, give a long dark face to my friend... very very annoying. Also didn't give much help on giving opinions for my friend too.

She even said to my friend that she will not able to change the gowns once selected, and need to top up with extra $$ if she wish to do so..... why on earth this kind of service still available ?? Don't they know that bad news spread fast in internet??

Anyone had experienced something similar like my friend?