Sign in to follow this  
June

Angpow for Bridemaids/Hengtais/Helpers

Hi gals, do u know wat are the ang pows that we need to give out on our AD?

Such as:

1. One big AP for ji mui to open the door

2. Each of the attendees (Old and young, gals n boys) will get a small AP from us at groom house

3. Tea serving need to give small AP to those who r younger than us.

4. One big AP to the person who open door to the groom at bride house.

5. One big AP for the one who r driving the bridal car. When to give?

6. Each of the heng dai who r driving will get one big AP.

Is the list above correct? Who else we need to give?

for No.2,

do we have to give ang pow to every attendees?..

not really rite?.. 'coz i've been to most of them ... and none of them followed this leh....

as for the driver, usually they will get 2 angpow.. if i'm not mistaken.. one from the bride side..and another from groom side.. 'coz my hubby was the driver for his best fren's wedding last yr.. he got 2 angpow... very big one...few hundreds...

as for the driver, usually they will get 2 angpow.. if i'm not mistaken.. one from the bride side..and another from groom side.. 'coz my hubby was the driver for his best fren's wedding last yr.. he got 2 angpow... very big one...few hundreds...

wah..few hundred ka... very big wo... :P

ya, renelle, ur hubby is not only became their driver but oso lent his car to tat couple rite then got few hundreds AP?

Har no need to give all the attendees meh. How come everytime i attended the wedding ceremony i oso can get?

ya, renelle, ur hubby is not only became their driver but oso lent his car to tat couple rite then got few hundreds AP?

oh...ya hor :huh: ... maybe my hubby borrowed them the car ...tat's why got big ang pow...

June,

I also got the ang pow everytime I attended the wedding ceremony. Sometimes, I got one from bride n another one from groom.

y i never get angpow one geh.... maybe do you think you are younger than the bride/groom (whoever related to you) or you visited their newly wed room/hse?

Those are the one that will get angpows lo..... ;)

Of all my frens weddiing that i attended, i onli received once .. from the groom's father .. i was part of the entrouge that come accompany the bride ... even in relatives wedding , i oso never get angpau for attending ..just got ang pau for tea ceremony lor .. give tea to bride & groom :) i tink depends on ppl / family ?

Could it be you have visited their newly wed room/ hse ar?

i got it at bride's house n then groom's house woh... not yet reached the wedding room ma at their new house.

i got it at bride's house n then groom's house woh... not yet reached the wedding room ma at their new house.

yes ka... then i dunno ler.... cos i also never receive ang pow during tea ceremony unless ji mui or follow bride/groom to each other's hse, or serve tea for the bride/groom.

Gals,

I just wonder if someone take a lot of role on your AD. how many AB will you give?

This person role are:

1.Bridal car owner

2.Bridal car driver

3.Bestman

4.You FH younger brother

Also do you give the same AB$ for the wife?