chihuahua

Grand Millenium,KL

Hi gals,

For those who are interested to have their wedding in hotel but do not meet the minimum requirement of most hotel ballroom can try Grand Millenium.Their ballroom only cater up to 22 tables.I have their quotation and pic of ballroom if you are interested.The ballroom looks new and has lighting effect similar to westin hotel.Was about to consider this hotel until they tell me that they can only cater max of 22 tables.Too bad.

can you send me the quotation for their package??? :D

email:chewyin.ann@gmail.com

thanks

I've send you the quotation from Grand Millenium along with the pic of their ballroom.

can you send me the quotation for their package??? :D

email:chewyin.ann@gmail.com

thanks

I've send you the quotation from Grand Millenium along with the pic of their ballroom.

received .. thanks!!!

Hi gals,

For those who are interested to have their wedding in hotel but do not meet the minimum requirement of most hotel ballroom can try Grand Millenium.Their ballroom only cater up to 22 tables.I have their quotation and pic of ballroom if you are interested.The ballroom looks new and has lighting effect similar to westin hotel.Was about to consider this hotel until they tell me that they can only cater max of 22 tables.Too bad.

hi,

can pls send me the quotation as well?thanks.

my email: rynbaobao@yahoo.com

Hi,

Can you please send me the quote and pic please

chrisypy81@hotmail.com

Thanks

ice

Hi gals,

hi,

can pls send me the quotation as well?thanks.

my email: rynbaobao@yahoo.com

Hi gals,

can u send me the quote to novanne_86@hotmail.com

thanks ya!!

Hi gals,

halo

can u email to me the quotation as well. thanks...

Hi,

I would like to have the quotations too.

Pls send it to my add cfshirley@yahoo.com

BTW, do you have any pic of the ballroom? Can mail to me as well?

TQ

Hi gals,

Hi chihuahua, I am a newbie here. Planning my wedding in Kl for next year and have a massive headache to choose the banquet venue. I only hv 20 tables so Grand Millenium would really seem like a good choice. Do you mind sending me the quotes etc? Thanks sooo much!!!

Hi gals,

oops, I forgot to attach my email address. It's

llh2783@yahoo.com

Have you decided where ur having your wedding then?:)

Hi gals,

Hi gals,

Hi thre, appreciate if you could send me the quotation at chloelby@gmail.com.

thanks a lot... ;)

Hi gals,

I just send the quotation and pic from grand milenium.Hope it works out for you gals...good luck!

Hi gals,

halo

hai

my email :fang1156@hotmail.com

thanks for sharing.

Hi gals,

halo

hai

my email :fang1156@hotmail.com

thanks for sharing.

You've got mail!

Hi gals,

Hi I'm interested. Can you please send me the pics and quotation. my email is at terrylau@lycos.com

Thanks, appreciate your kindness to share :D