chihuahua

Grand Millenium,KL

Hi gals,

For those who are interested to have their wedding in hotel but do not meet the minimum requirement of most hotel ballroom can try Grand Millenium.Their ballroom only cater up to 22 tables.I have their quotation and pic of ballroom if you are interested.The ballroom looks new and has lighting effect similar to westin hotel.Was about to consider this hotel until they tell me that they can only cater max of 22 tables.Too bad.

Hi I'm interested. Can you please send me the pics and quotation. my email is at terrylau@lycos.com

Thanks, appreciate your kindness to share :D

Hi Terry.

Quotation send!

Hi, can anyone advise me whether the price n menu for 2009 will be the same? I am from overseas and can't actually see the place myself. If anyone has seen the ballroom before and share their opinion on the ballroom and their service, that would be nice! I am scared that the pics look nice but when I see it in real, it won't be nice :S

Thanks!

Hi gals,

For those who are interested to have their wedding in hotel but do not meet the minimum requirement of most hotel ballroom can try Grand Millenium.Their ballroom only cater up to 22 tables.I have their quotation and pic of ballroom if you are interested.The ballroom looks new and has lighting effect similar to westin hotel.Was about to consider this hotel until they tell me that they can only cater max of 22 tables.Too bad.

Hi Chihuahua,

Can i have the quotation and picture please? my email address is chloelby@gmail.com

thank you ya!!

Hi guys!

Sorry for the late reply.Quotation send! Pls check your email

Thanks! Received.. but the menu doesn't match with the price ler.. costly.. :(

Hi gals,

Hi Chihuahua,

Can u pls email me the quotation of G.Millenium...However, how's the food there...i know earlier on they serve pork...but now they only serve halal food..not sure how's the food tasted now..

Hi gals,

Hi Chihuahua,

Can u pls email me the quotation of G.Millenium...However, how's the food there...i know earlier on they serve pork...but now they only serve halal food..not sure how's the food tasted now..

Hi,

I have send the quotation. Ryantipcheemun: I need your email pls!

Chihuahua,

Kindly please send me the quote to my email at yapkelly_pg@yahoo.com.

Xie Xie.

Hi gals,

Hi Chihuahua, hope u don't mind to send me the quotation for grand mill. banquet and pics...

i am planning my wedding abroad as well.a bit tricky as i am looking for hotel outdoor wedding venue to have the wedding ceremony as well as banquet.any idea?

thanks

my email : lillymalesiassa@lycos.co.uk

Hi Chihuahua, hope u don't mind to send me the quotation for grand mill. banquet and pics...

i am planning my wedding abroad as well.a bit tricky as i am looking for hotel outdoor wedding venue to have the wedding ceremony as well as banquet.any idea?

thanks

Hi,

Congratulations on your up coming wedding.I just send you the quotation and how many tables are you planning to have? Grand Millenium can only accomodate 25 tables, and if you have the budget, you can try Le Meriden at Kl sentral, they have a nice ballroom, and you can have your ceremony by the pool side.It's nice.I have their quotation as well, but not pics, will send it to you anyways.

Hi Chihuahua, hope u don mind to send me the quotation and pics...

thanks a million

chanmuifong81@hotmail.com

Hello!

Quotation send...

thanks

Hi,

Congratulations on your up coming wedding.I just send you the quotation and how many tables are you planning to have? Grand Millenium can only accomodate 25 tables, and if you have the budget, you can try Le Meriden at Kl sentral, they have a nice ballroom, and you can have your ceremony by the pool side.It's nice.I have their quotation as well, but not pics, will send it to you anyways.

hello there,chihuahua

thanks for your help.Got the mail.thanks.I am thinking maybe 20 to 30 tables.Le meriden will be my ideal choice but expensive.have to plan my budget again.how about yours? have you set the date and venue yet?

thanks

Hi,

hello there,chihuahua

thanks for your help.Got the mail.thanks.I am thinking maybe 20 to 30 tables.Le meriden will be my ideal choice but expensive.have to plan my budget again.how about yours? have you set the date and venue yet?

Hi there,

I am thinking to have my wedding in late 2010 but have not set my dates.Right now, I just started planning for my PS in China and since,I will be stopping by KL this yr,might as well visit the venues that I've shortlisted and negotiate with them for the best price.Le Meriden is nice, but they charge for everything including the tea ceremony room.I am going to have 40 tables, why don't you consider Prince hotel and One World.Their ballroom is very new and nice.

thanks

Hi,

hello there,chihuahua

Hi there,

I am thinking to have my wedding in late 2010 but have not set my dates.Right now, I just started planning for my PS in China and since,I will be stopping by KL this yr,might as well visit the venues that I've shortlisted and negotiate with them for the best price.Le Meriden is nice, but they charge for everything including the tea ceremony room.I am going to have 40 tables, why don't you consider Prince hotel and One World.Their ballroom is very new and nice.

hello again,

my fiance received the new quotes for le meriden.the banquet starts at rm1688++ per table.think they have increase the price once again.i am actually thinking of hotel maya.rang my sis back in kl and she told me hotel maya is quite a nice hotel.the ball room is modern and bright but the menu is a bit dull.the problem we are facing is finding a hotel that we can have the outdoor wedding ceremony as well as the banquet.(within kl hopefully).I might find out if the grand mill hotel do outdoor wedding. Just out of curiousity,which hotel you are considering?....the whole wedding thing do give me headache :) by the way, i am lily and nice to meet you :)

Hi Lily,

At this moment, I like Westin and One world hotel the most.One world hotel is located next to one utama shopping mall, they are the newest hotel so far and their ballroom is very grand.Their menu starts at 1488++ with a minimum of 35 tables.The good thing about the hotel is, it is conveniently located in PJ and all my family and friends live around that area and the hotel is willing to let me use their garden for a minimal charge.So, that's good.I have seen wedding pictures taken at hotel Maya.The ballroom is quite small but modern.Not sure about the food though.If you have some money to splurge, why not have your wedding ceremony at carcosa.The distance from hotel Maya is real close and they charge rm2k for rental of hall.Refreshments, they charge seperately.Maybe I can find some pictures on hotel Maya, that way you can get a better idea about their ballroom.Do you have an email?