hoilee

Japan Free & Easy Trip

Fluene,

Welcome back!

Wat have u bought and eat thr?

Share share photos yah

I just came back from my Japan trip. Went to Osaka, Okinawa and Tokyo.

Bought a lot of stuff but not exactly cheap.

My itinerary is very simple, that is : no itinerary!

You see, I went to Japan for a conference and meetings. Conference is in Okinawa (very hot!). Meetings in Osaka and Tokyo. Not much time to go around but had spent 2 weekends in Osaka and Tokyo. Hb went with me. We went to hot spring spa both in Osaka and Tokyo(running around naked), day trip to kyoto and shopping in Tokyo. Stuff in Japan is very expensive although there are many cute and weird stuff which are not available here. Both my hb and me felt that hot spring spa is a must and that was the best experience we had in Japan. We went to Spa World in Osaka and Oedo Onsen Monogatari in Tokyo.

Food is yummy although after 2 weeks of soba, udon, teppanyaki and tempura, we kinda get sick of it.

Will share the photos with you all once I have sorted it out.

me too.. tanjacelyn@hotmail.com

Thanks!! :lol:

Hi princessbride, apologies for the late reply. I dont check this forum regularly. I am not sure what exactly you like. But local japanese brand cosmetics are fabulous, RMK and "Ralicious" are very good and only sold in Japan. Otherwise, you can buy FANCL there, it's cheaper in Japan. If you are a big fan of Japanese snacks, try their tiramisu chocolate (which is sold in a green candy wrapper). Hope this help

hi there,

mind to share itinerary with me too :P vy interest honeymoon to japan :rolleyes:

icelee617@hotmail.com

thanks a lot

Hi all... I would like to share my japan free and easy trip photos with you guys...

Should there be any queries for japan free and easy trip eg. accomodation, itinerary, transportation and etc please do not hesitate to contact me :D

I'll try my best to answer... So just drop me ur email and I'll send the photos link to you.

Cheers.

I like to spent a beautiful time in Japan specially with patner . I had went to japan less than 2 months ago and I'm so enjoyed . I love and miss you so much .