Anyone try corset/foundation lingerie before? How's the feeling of wearing it? comfort? I'm considering buy a set but don't know which brand & what type to go for? Please advise, thanks!!! :D

Previously I bought one set for RM450. I dunno wat brand was tht. When I 1st wore it, I felt uneasy and when I used to it, u dun feel anything. For me, it will tighten ur body and u dun eat much even u r hungry. It was 3 years ago and no more in use liao cos no more elasticity.

Currently, I have 2 sets from Cosway. I dun have determination and I will wear it when I wan to. :P

I saw Cosway's too, one whole set cost less than RM200. Wonder should we go for light color (skin color) or dark color (black)? How to determine what size we should buy? From your experince, how long you'll realize the result?

I bought the skin color .. I don't wear it often :P hehe ..

I saw Cosway's too, one whole set cost less than RM200. Wonder should we go for light color (skin color) or dark color (black)? How to determine what size we should buy? From your experince, how long you'll realize the result?

I bought it when it was 1st launched. Cos me abt RM165 per set. For the 2nd set, I bought it over from my colleague. She wore once only and sold to me for RM15.. :D

I also dun wear often too. When I wear it, I have to walk, sit and stand straight. Even my boobs will look big and stand out.. :P So, I believe if u wear it everyday, u will see the result.

BG & Tigercap26,

Thanks for your sharing... What I worry is the comfort level of wearing it? Scare couldn't breath if really tight... :wacko: wasted if seldom wear some more... Is there any technique to wear properly?

I think if u couldn't breath after wearing the corset, then it should be too tight for you already. If you are not sure what size to buy, maybe u can go over to cosway's stockist to ask them for the right size n if possible, ask them to let u try?

For me, I felt that it was very tight for me on the 1st day I wore it. I'm the one partly to be blamed, coz I wore it out for a good dinner n i really suffer on my way home. Hahahah but after 2-3 days I started to get used to it n like the feeling that no fat meat bulging out even i wore those slighly fitting shirt :) Most important you must feel comfortable when u try it on. NO point buying something u dun feel comfortable, coz you will be wearing it for 1 whole day maaa :P

I bought mine with caelygirl ->slim line range. But I must admit that it was quite costly, but i feel it's worth it, coz after 2-3 weeks i started to see some improvement (coz I was going on diet at the same time) Good thing about wearing it is that u dun feel like eating too much when wearing corset. Coz once u had a lil bit u'll feel full (coz while ur tummy expand, it actually tighten it) which makes u dun feel like having more.

As for darker or lighter colour.... hmmm do u wear white often? If yes, then maybe go for skin neutral colour. For me i bought it whole set black. Coz I dun really wear white n most of my bra are darker colour. So just get something darker to match the whole waredrobe lor. hehhehe

I think if u couldn't breath after wearing the corset, then it should be too tight for you already. If you are not sure what size to buy, maybe u can go over to cosway's stockist to ask them for the right size n if possible, ask them to let u try?

For me, I felt that it was very tight for me on the 1st day I wore it. I'm the one partly to be blamed, coz I wore it out for a good dinner n i really suffer on my way home. Hahahah but after 2-3 days I started to get used to it n like the feeling that no fat meat bulging out even i wore those slighly fitting shirt :) Most important you must feel comfortable when u try it on. NO point buying something u dun feel comfortable, coz you will be wearing it for 1 whole day maaa :P

I bought mine with caelygirl ->slim line range. But I must admit that it was quite costly, but i feel it's worth it, coz after 2-3 weeks i started to see some improvement (coz I was going on diet at the same time) Good thing about wearing it is that u dun feel like eating too much when wearing corset. Coz once u had a lil bit u'll feel full (coz while ur tummy expand, it actually tighten it) which makes u dun feel like having more.

As for darker or lighter colour.... hmmm do u wear white often? If yes, then maybe go for skin neutral colour. For me i bought it whole set black. Coz I dun really wear white n most of my bra are darker colour. So just get something darker to match the whole waredrobe lor. hehhehe

Thanks alot for the sharing. I think I need to get one as I rearly go for exercise now. :( I mean start the effort before AD in order to look good when wearing gowns. The corset will loosen after sometimes of wearing, right? What shall we do after that?

Seems like Cosway's not bad as commented by a few here. I shall consider it too! Btw, how much you bought the Caelygirl?

jean is right, make sure you feel comfortable or else is useless to get one.

I wore mine to dinner at the first time, hehehe .. a bit tight but feeling good :)

I didn't know my size, is the cosway stockist told me I shud get the size and it is right oh :)

Yah, the corset will "loosen" a bit over times. That's why most of the corset comes with few "hook" When u 1st started, u wear hook on the outer ones, as time goes by, u will start to hook on the inner ones. (I hope u get what I mean, i am not so sure of how to explain it better) Just like bra, when 1st buy, u hook it with the outer hoop, then slowly the inner ones. Unless u really go for exercise or u really slim down a lot, else I would think a corset can easily last u 1-2 years. What to do if it really loosen? Get a new one laa!! hahah coz most probably u will be a size down liao! :P Else, maybe u can check with the place that u bought if they can help u alter to fit u again.

Mine cost RM1.8K whole set incl bra, girdle (for tummy area) n the pants (for buttocks n tights)

jean jj,

I get what u mean, don't worry! Just receive the latest catalogue from Cosway, whole set cost RM158, think that's promo price. If were to buy separetely, (bra, waist corset, pants) will cost nearly RM200. I'll get mine very soon & hopefully the result come out satisfying... :lol:

Yes, i just bought the whole set of corset... The SA said it's a quality one even it's cheaper than others... She uses herself too and can see the result in a month time as the extra meat around her waist has "gone" :o ... A customer bought few sets from the SA too as the one she bought >$1k is useless & can throw away after trying this brand.

So, I'll try it myself very soon & hopefully the outcome is satisfying. :D

waow that's good yvonne!! Now u just have to wear it everyday!! If possible, cut down a bit on food intake n the results will be seen even faster!!

jean_jj,

Yupe! I've tried to wear it for the 1st time, really SWEAT alot! :P

But, unfortunately, the waist shaping corset was defected @ the join area, i don't think I over strached it, btw it's meant for straching mah... If so easily get tear, no point to wear lor... It'll consider low quality then... I quickly called up the stokist and tell the problem, he said can exchange anytime but provided the label & packaging are complete. Thank GOD, if not wasted $$ spending on defected thing... :angry:

I haven't tell HB that I really bought the corset already, I only mentioned that I wanna buy but no action b4 that... Wonder if I didn't tell & wear it for certain period, will he notice changes??? Hmmm... B)

BG,

I've to make a visit there again due to the defected part of corset, aiyo! I was regreted that I didn't check it on the spot but I was in a hurry... :(

The SA said we need to wear it frequently then only can see the result, I shall observe how true the thing she said...

yvonne,

ahh .. ya you should check it on the spot, I did that when I purchase mine. The SA asks me check it properly :P

In fact I didn try on at their place. :)

I think we have to wear it often so that can see the result. mmm .. I should get another set. :)

Yah, when u first wear it, u'll sweat a bit. but should be okay after once or twice. Yvonne, u should wear it everyday, if can wear it to work. That's what i did. Working hours wear corset. Weekends - rest day unless i am not lazy to wear it. Since I only have 1 set, I have to wash them diligently everyday. hahha so at nite, my toilet will become the the dryer room. hahahhahah

Actually am thinking of getting another corset when going for PS. Am thinking to buy the type where by the girle n bra comes in 1 piece. cosway got sell? If yes, maybe I'll get one nearing to the PS time.

BG,

I only check the body shaping bra, aiyo! :( Scare the size, not "ngam"... the waist corset & girdle I took size "M".

Jean_jj,

I haven't start wearing yet, need to go exhange 1st due to defected part of waist corset. Can you advise me on the cleaning? need to soak in soap/detergent? Then hang to dry? Ya lor, how to switch when only one set if the one in laundry? But think I'll try on this 1st. Cosway's not in one piece, separate one. Maybe you need to look for some other brand for 1 piece.

When's ur PS? You wanna wear during PS? :rolleyes:

yvonne,

I just bought the waist corset nia la, maybe I should get 1 set. mm .. I seldom wear la, maybe I should wear it everyday ..

jean,

i didn't see cosway has d one you mention oh, if yes I will get one oso.

Yah, I plan to get that 1 piece thingy to wear for PS so that it can tighten my tummy n shape up the boob ma~ hahahha If i only wear girdle scare later all the meat will flash out at the armpit area, u get what i mean?

as for washing them, my SA suggested a delicate lingerie wash that can juz wash n hang dry without going under the sun n most importantly it won't have that bad "smell" even not dry under the sun. That lingerie also using anti bacterial formula or something like that so even not dry under the sun also okay. Normally I just pour some of it to the basin, soak them, go for shower and when I am done, I will wash n hang dry them at toilet. everyday the same. In fact the SA told me no need to wash girdle everyday unless u sweat a lot. Anyway since I only have 1 set, have to wash it everynite lor coz i wanted to see the result fast. Maybe u can ask ur SA if cosway has something like that? Or if not u can always wash with those normal lingerie wash and hang it dry at the balcony/ toilet. It should be dry by the next day morning.

Still haven't start wearing, wanna wait til I exchange & wear whole set, to see the overall result.

jean_jj,

How many Kg u lose? Did u weigh before & after wearing corset? :D I shall consult the SA for washing instruction later...