I doubt if by wearing the corset alone, one will loose weight :P In fact corset is not suppose to help u slim down but merely to help to SHAPE UP.

I din really measure my weights and about 1++ month after i started wearing corset, i started on yoga classes. After 2 months Yoga i lost 1kg only but i felt that my tummy is so much flatter now but sometimes am very depressed that the weight din come down more, so I always tell myself, I lost FAT but gain muscle... hahaha

jean,

you are right, sometime it is really drepress when look at the weighting scale <_< working so hard and yet the weight still remain the same but people commented that you have reduce some weight :blink: where got!?

so you are right .. we gain muscle!

Jean_jj,

Corset + yoga... Double effects lor...I bet you look good in ur figure by now. :lol: Not said muscular but firm up... I hope I can also look good in terms of no extra meats... Hahaha!

Hi Yvonne,

Errrr i certainly do hope i look great. But there's still lots of room for me to work on. My arms my tights... my waistline.... So still have to "gambateh"till my AD in Nov!!

Yupe! I get the exchange done but in a slightly troublesome way... I went to the stokist where I bought but unfortunately it was out of stock. The SA asked to come on the coming Wed where there are stocks coming in... But I don't intend to make another trip, luckily she called another nearby stokist and they have, so she asked them to send & I'll be able to collect it after my shopping in the hypermarket.

When I get back to the stokist asking for the exchange corset, SA told me they haven't reach yet! Alamak, I wonder how long I need to wait anymore. There are lots of customers & only one SA there, she was extremely busy. Finally, she asked me to go to collect myself @ the other stokist there. No choice lor, I didn't wanna wait anymore & quickly made a move. The other stokist was about to close also when the time i reached there. Luckily, I manage to get it exchange. I told myself to always check probably before leaving in future for every purchase.

jean_jj & BG,

Let's "gambate", ok? :D

I'm wearing the corset for the very 1st day... Feel a bit weird to move around, cannot get use of being "wrapping up"... :P Not very obvious for ppl to know but still feeling WEIRD! Anyway, no choice lor in order to look good mah later...

Yvonne,

Dunno why, i sometimes kinda like this feeling of being "wrapped up" feeling very secure ler... kekekke :) Anyway 1st day is always tough, 2nd day would be better, 3rd day quite okay and by the 4th day u will get used to it liao

ehhh, Yvonne, y not u go n take a camera n capture a before n after wearing. Then at least u can compare for urself ma and see after wearing 1 month if there's any positive changes :) (which i think will have)

yvonne & jean,

hehe .. first time to wear the corset is for a dinner, ahhh .. I feel secure and I have to sit straight! very very straight! hahahha or else the stomach don't feel comfortable .. so whole night dinner I just sit straight (that is an official dinner with all the VIP and CM there). But later I feel ok and .. yupe feel secured! :P

jean, good idea oo .. capture the before and after corset, hahaha .. i didn't do that la :P mmm .. maybe I should oh

yvonne,

ya ya .. gambate! jia yu .. jia yu .. my PS is on July, I have to jia yu also! lets us jia yu ya!!!! :D

For me I have to put extra "you" to "jia" ler :P Was planning my PS to be in May, but till now i have not sign up any yet. hahahah but i guess I will go sign up in another 1-2 weeks time. Hopefully the wallet wun burnt a hole there :P

ahh .. you plan in may but you haven't sign up with any BS oh? mm .. any 'sam sui' BS in your mind? I get Edwin and his gang :P right now still haven't settle the MUA and the gown design ..

ops .. got to go .. students have done their work. :) tata .. I will try to come back to the forum again.

ya lor, still haven't sign up yet. So far got 1 sam sui liao. Most probably will go sign up with them this week for next week if i can bargain for more. actually am still in dilema, coz my sam sui is slightly over budget. Am not sure if I should go for a shop with a gown that I love most with the standard BS photography or go to the other with limited choice of gown but modern non BS style of PS (somemore this is within my budget). So am togging in between gown or photography.........

Jean_jj,

Taking before & after pic??? Hmmm... To be naked to see the best result wor... :P Think will consider ur suggestion by wearing tight clothing for before & after 1 month by wearing corset. Wah! You are so steady ler, planning PS in May but still haven't sign up any BS yet! Me like so "kiasu" where I sign up mine even a year ++ b4 AD. ;)

BG,

Yalor, me also feel the same, stay straight! :lol: A bit mafan when going to toilet if u know what I mean lah.

Yvonne,

I haven't sign up earlier coz me very cheong hei, somemore i very scared to sign the wrong BS n i end up crying later. Plus I am big size, so i want to make sure they have the nice gown that I like then only i sign up with them ma~ so i dragged till now lor :P

heheheh regarding the toilet part... yah, very mah farn, pulling it up n down..... :P but like the saying goes "没有臭女, 只有懒女" (no ugly women, only lazy women) If want to be pretty have to put extra efford lor~ Anyway gambeteh!!!

yvonne & jean,

yeah .. it is always not 'convenience' when you go to toilet :P

let us jia yu together ya! BTB always wanna look good in photos, yeah .. because we are not the slim type of ladies, so we have to x100000 hard working to make us look good, I hope I will be able to reduce some kg before the PS.

Jean,

hehehe .. you are not alone la, I didn't want to sign up with any BS .. still do window shopping here and there until Edwin shows me the new concept .. I just hope the photos will look nice

Ahh .. man, times up, I will not be at my desk start frm 1.30pm until .. end of meeting - 6pm :(

Jean_jj & BG,

I really need to spend a few more minutes in the toilet... to adjust here & there before step out from there, to really make sure i wear properly. :D

I think it's better to have exercise beside wearing corset, double effort mah! But too bad I'm too lazy & sometimes really cannot spare a little time also for some simple exercise. I used to swing the hola hoop (呼啦圈) but not now, time being occupied all the time. So, corset is another alternative. B) What an excuse... Aiyo!

Agree with the proverb mention by jj... Hehe!!

yvonne & jean,

heehhe that is the reason why I don't wear it that often :P kinda troublesome ah :D

I heard hola hoop is effective oh! but I don't know how to and never get one to 'play' with it too.

yeah .. jean's proverb is good, I like that too .. hehe

BG,

The rattan hola hoop if you swing often is effective lor... There is one type which is made of cloth where all kind of beans sewn inside, don't know you seen before not? This kind is even better, as you need more energy to swing, the bigger the circle your make the more FAT you'll burn, esp. your tummy, and you'll surely SWEAT alot. I have a cousin who DIY herself and she keep on practising... And her body shape even after gave birth to a few kids, still PERFECT!!! Very envy ler... But ppl did invest time and effort for that...

How nice if corset can also give this result...??? ;)

yvonne,

ya ya .. that is what I heard, the rottan or the type that you mention of hola hoop is good! mmm .. maybe I should get one .. hehe .. I better let FH knows and gets him to get one for me :)

your cousin DIY the hola hoop ah! wow .. mmm .. I wonder how, nevermind I just let FH gets me one. If I start doing it now, I wonder will see the effect after 1 month?! <_< now I have less than 3 months before the PS, gess .. hope can reduce some weight and look good la.

hahaha .. ya ho, how nice if the corset can give the same effect! B) guess that is only in our dream oh :P

BG,

If you're buying a hola hoop, get a thin rattan instead of thick one. Coz thin one is light in weight & u need more energy to swing, much more effective. I've tried before both coz I have 2 (think & thick rattan) @ home. ;)

You know what? 1st day, I wore the whole set of corset, 2nd day w/o bra & now 3rd day left only girdle... I find the waist corset abit "ganggu" lor... And it's obvious if I wear light color shirt... It limited my choice of clothing to work...

alamak!! like that 4th day how?? Anyway tomorrow is Friday, do ur company practice casual wearing? If yes, maybe u can wear a black tee? Try to go in a set, GAMBATE GAMBATE!!

yvonne,

oo .. thin rattan ya! ok, got it .. I will inform FH about this, hopefully we will get it within this week, I wanna start as soon as possible lah.

this morning when I step into the exam unit, one of my colleagues said I look like slim down oh :P hehehe .. but I didn't realise it as the weighting scale still showing the same 'figure' :(

ahh .. adui .. you should continue or maybe take your time to get used to it .. ya, sometime the color is important ah, I normally don't wear to office :P that's why I said I seldom wearing corset .. hehehe .. but only use it for dinner, aiks .. now the corset is lying inside the cabinet lah.

Ai yaaa, come on girls!! Keep up the gambate spirit :P

So far me still wear it everyday. In fact I will continue to wear it as long as I wanna slim down. A fren of mine went for holiday n leave the corset behind and when she came back she realise she put on weight during the holiday. Reason being... no tight tight feeling so keep eating wor~ hahahahha

Anyone of u tried Yoga? Well i am enrolling a class n going for yoga class almost everyday except Wed n Sun. N so far the results is quite good at the tummy area. But i wanna slim down my arms n tights. So i will continue to gambate!! So girls, be focus so that we all can be leng leng bride on our AD :)

jean,

hehehe .. ok I will gambate de :)

ahh .. I learn the yoga from VCD, but I have stopped from quite some time, maybe I should continue again :)

my experience is .. not only the tummy area but also arms :)

Haha... 3 of us keep on "gambate" & "gambate! It seems like Jean is the most hardworking one, think by wearing corset everyday + yoga almost everyday, you can see the result very soon. An ex-colleague used to be chubby but after she went for yoga, she looks obviously slim down with better body shape. Since I never go for yoga, maybe I should go for hola hoop again + corset... :lol: BG, you too?

Many did say I seems to be slim down too, but I don't feel it. Some even keep asking what method I use for slim down? I also don't know how to answer... keke! :P I have heavy bones even I don't look FAT but chubby face.

Jean_jj,

How much is your yoga lession per month? Yupe, most wearing casual on Fri. Think I should try go in a set...