marryhim

marryhim's pre-wedding photos

Dear all,

It's my time to share my pre-wedding photos taken in Mikasa in SS2. I understand many of you have been requesting the photos from me. I'm sorry as I was very tight up with my work prior to my wedding and I didn't have the time to revert all of you. Also I was on honey moon after wedding. I managed to upload all photos into multiply yesterday. So anyone who wants to see my photos, please provide me your email address in this thread and I'll add you at night. Overall I'm quite satisfied with the photos outcome especially my outdoor photos. The photographer in Mikasa has done a very good job.

After you've seen it, please give me comments in this thread. Thanks all... :rolleyes:

can share with me? my add: cutie_monkey276@yahoo.com

thanks in advance ;)

Dear all,

It's my time to share my pre-wedding photos taken in Mikasa in SS2. I understand many of you have been requesting the photos from me. I'm sorry as I was very tight up with my work prior to my wedding and I didn't have the time to revert all of you. Also I was on honey moon after wedding. I managed to upload all photos into multiply yesterday. So anyone who wants to see my photos, please provide me your email address in this thread and I'll add you at night. Overall I'm quite satisfied with the photos outcome especially my outdoor photos. The photographer in Mikasa has done a very good job.

After you've seen it, please give me comments in this thread. Thanks all... :rolleyes:

Mind sharing your pictures with me?

Thanks!

lowjulie@hotmail.com

Dear all,

Hi Marryhim,

Mind to share the pix...my e-mail vivian_cwc@hotmail.com

TQ

marryhim,

loved your photos so much!!! mikasa did a very good job and you both really looked like you enjoyed every single moment of the shooting session (eventhough it's really tiring... yeah :lol: ).

thanks again for sharing!

:wub:

Hi jeen_t,

glad you love my photos so much. Thanks alot...Yes we enjoyed the 2 days photo shooting very much and to be frank, we didn't feel tired at all. Hehe...

marryhim,

loved your photos so much!!! mikasa did a very good job and you both really looked like you enjoyed every single moment of the shooting session (eventhough it's really tiring... yeah :lol: ).

thanks again for sharing!

:wub:

Dear all,

Hi Marryhim,

Mind to share the pix...my e-mail vivian_cwc@hotmail.com

TQ

hi marry him,

i would like to have a look at yr pix too. i'm planning to take my wedding photo in mikasa somewhere early july. but i was really surprised to hear that ah dee has left. any how, my email address is mikeio79@yahoo.com.

thank you.

Hi cookie monster, you've got my mail. You also Mikasa BTB? Welcome. In fact the new photographer Joseph also good. I've seen his photos. Very good too. So don't worry. Just communicate with him on what you want, then everything should be fine.

hi! the photo design very nice!! i really like it. Congratulation!

hi sharonliew, you've got a mail from me. Please comment after you've seen. ok? Thanks.

Dear marryhim,

I would like to request to view your pre-wedding album. I hope i can view a real bride instead of fake bride (models) which are given by the BS. Pls do share your experience on your BS.

Thanks . Your help is appreciated.

jeannie.wyp@gmail.com