Sign in to follow this  
autumnlove

Ritz Carlton Hotel, K.L

Hello all,

I am wondering if any one been to wedding banquet at Ritz Carlton in KL? Any comment or personal experience that you can share about the service, ambience and food?

thank you!

The ballroom a bit small, as there are 2 big columns in the ballroom. I think the ballroom can accommodate up to 360pax. Very English looking with plush carpet and white columns. By far the most expensive banquet starting from RM1500 per table (2 yrs ago).

Hi..

I have some infor to share with you all..

Ritz-Carlton actually is a quite good venue for those people who planning have dinner less than 350 people.

We been there have food tasting, their chef is the Hong Kong chef of Li Yen chinese restaurant, is quite delicious, their prawn very nice.. yummy.. :D

Something different with other hotel's wedding package will be they able to do a custom menu according to your budget, coz they have a list of restaurant menu to let you choose, or you let them to recommend for you based on the budget.

They even have bird's nest as desert ler.. (I guess if include this definatly will be costy :P )

They include a classic band for your dinner as well.

Ritz-Carton is under YTL group, so if you have dinner there, you will have a member card which able to use the point to spend on something. Let's say you spend a wedding dinner there, your points is enough for you to redeem to stay in Pangkor Laut Resort for honeymoon.. :lol:

If anyone of you interested, may contact Julie Tan (DID: 03-2782 9035). She is quite nice person to talk to.

I do agree with Mushi! Have to say that the food from Li yen restaurant, which will be serve for the banquet is soooooooooo yummy. I love their service too. prompt and keen but not pushy!

The ballroom was okay, except for the columns in the middle, but if you have less that 20 tables, they can arrange it in the manner that all tables are within the boundaries of the two columns.

I was tempted but it was way out of my budget, so i did not go for them. However, I will still recommend them to anyone who is interested ( with budget, of course! not cheap ok! )

Yes yes autumnlove.. I love their service too , very good and polite. Remind me the prawn taste again...yumm :P

As the price rate, I guess they need to maintain their market price as they are providing 5 stars service and good food.

I have inquiry on custom menu for budget between 1000++ to 1200++. I find that food menu is quite ok, where I feel its more worth compare to other 5 stars hotel with their own normal banquet chef cook only.

That 2 pillars inside the ballroom might block guest's view. :lol: This’s the thing need to consider if have more tables. Its nice for those have less table as autumnlove said. Hotel people describe it possible to arrange up to 30 tables as well without blocking their view to the stage.