hi Chrisandben,

mind to share your high protein +fruits/vege diet plan with me?? my email address is rosayee@hotmail.com

thanks alot

Okay here we are the flabby arms!!!!!

I am sure everyone out there has no persistency/determination when comes to exercise. Me too!

My SIL did it without exercise. All she did was detoxified her whole body and massage the body (including flabby arms) three times a week.

Let me briefly tell you what is detoxification of your body. How does it work? This is not about putting off your weight but indeed a very healthy way to cleanse your body the correct way without using diet pills or herbal drinks. It's all natural and not causing you an arm or leg!

This is a HIGH PROTEIN diet plus fruits and vege juices for 3 days. Even Halle Barry used it for the Bond movie. This diet will detoxified your intestines and leads your body to a healthier functions by absorbing more nutrients than loosing it. At the same time get rid of water retention. I've personally tried it over a year and I had cure my water retention all over my body (especially hips) and also acnes on my back has gone forever plus my face look glory. I feel so light and healthier after this practise. My SIL tried it and lost more than 10kg in 3 months. She toned up her body with the help of traditional indonesia massage. Ask your massage parlow to rub the flabby arms and thighs with hot cream then wrap them with cling for 10minutes. And also tell her to rub your tummy with both hand crossing to reduce belly(how those malay moms do it after giving birth). This is how a chubby woman turned herself into a slim and sexy lady during her big day with ease plus low cost. If you're interested in the high protein +fruits/vege diet pls PM me.

I am going to start again this April with my mom as I have stopped after couple of years. Come join us and stay healthy and beautiful. Happy sharing!

hi dreamz,

can i have the contact number too??

thanks!!

dear all bride to be,

My fren told me there's a massage place having promo for slimming massage. RM150 @ 10 times @ 30 mins each time.

You need to bring or buy your own cream. else you buy from them RM108 - ginger oil

They have shop at mega mendung , sri petaling , tmn desa , taipan.

The shop name is Rest & relax

*their massage is gd & cheap

To all MBs,

Just read this from today's NST, most of the diet pills in the market contain ingredients that can cause heart complication!!!!! Pls beware!!! :blink:

Dear all,

sorry for the lateee replied on my post. i dun have the contact for the shop.

Meanwhile, my sis got 1 contact is slimming massage by an experience chinese woman. she will come to your house whenever you make appt.

She helps my sis urut after confinement. Tummy's feel firmer but of coz you need to do more frequent instead of get good result.

So far i have introduce her to my frens and receive alots compliments.

I will get her service soon.i'm gained weight due to hormone change.I'm need to slim down before my PS.

Will post the contact later.

Hi Dreamz,

Pls share with us the contact yah.

AD coming in 2 months time.. tq !

Dear all,

sorry for the lateee replied on my post. i dun have the contact for the shop.

Meanwhile, my sis got 1 contact is slimming massage by an experience chinese woman. she will come to your house whenever you make appt.

She helps my sis urut after confinement. Tummy's feel firmer but of coz you need to do more frequent instead of get good result.

So far i have introduce her to my frens and receive alots compliments.

I will get her service soon.i'm gained weight due to hormone change.I'm need to slim down before my PS.

Will post the contact later.

The masseur is call Carol - 0193125267 (her service not available after 8pm). try call make earlier appt.

Tell her you introduce by Ms Chan sister ,cheras.

FYI, her massage cream is powerful.i used everyday and massage myself. Result oriented. Been trying so many products ,this is best i can say. Flabby arm ,tummy....impressive.Brand : i think is for saloon use.

Sorry talk too much liao..ahhaa.

Hi all, i also using quite the same technique which is to massage my flabby arms twice a day for almost 3 months i think and the effect is great!!! what i do is applied some slimming gel like ZA firming gel, and rub the arm in one direction for about 5 min and change hand...the key point is not which firming gel u r using but is the frequency of massage on the arm....really worthy to try but remember it take times...

Those who get flabbly arms after slimming down have to go for a surgery to completely to throw away the flabby portions. No amount of exercise would do the trick. Exercise only hardens and increases the size of your muscles a little bit, but the flabbiness would still be there.

That flabbiness is the result of the skin around your arms being stretched when you grew big and now they are loose and hanging because you've become smaller. Burning away calories will not burn away those extra portions of the skin. Thus, the only way to get rid of them is to cut them away. That means surgery, of course. If you want to do it cheap, go to Thailand. This country has made a name for itself in cosmetic surgery. But make sure you get a genuine one.

What about swimming esp breaststroke? I think it will help moreover swimming is a all rounder form of exercise I think.