xiaoxiao

xiaoxiao ROM @ JPN, Putrajaya

Hi sywiser

Just wondering, how long did it take for you to update your address? And how long was the entire process up till submitting the form?

I will also have to do the same as you did because my IC states PG address. I really need to plan my timing because have to rush off to Penang to attend EE. Have nearly exhausted all my annual leave, thats y! :P

hi andie, i reply on sywiser behalf. the change of address take less than 15 minutes. so you can actually go change address, then only file in the form at the same day itself. its at the same building itself. very convenient.

and to change address, you'll need some supporting document now... you'll need supporting document like electricity bill or water bill...

Hi, just to check whether can submit the forms and book the ROM date 6 months before?

Thanks.

sywiser - I thought they close on Tuesday? Now changed to Thursday?

Hi, i am planning to go and submit for ROM to JPN putrajaya next week on 19th oct as my fiance(foreigner) has to be here 7 days before and since he travel so much can only do it then. wondered about the passport size photos.

cause i saw the online form showing the measurement. can you just take the photos from any photo shop. my old passport photos are too big to fit in that box.. he hehe

any advise.

My fiance will also be going to get his single status letter notarised at embassy and minstry of foreign affairs before that day. alamak so much hassle.

my ps is on 18th october.. so much to do.. still

Can we put our reg date in dec then? i hope to register in dec cause my fiance travelling again for whole of nov.

hi all,

Just want to share some here. Today I submitted in ROM form to JPN, Putrajaya.

First of all, both person I/C address MUST either KL or Selangor. JPN, Putrajaya only accept this. Sigh... my address is at Johor. Luckily I din give up, quick quick go up 2nd floor and change MyCard Chip detail... and finally they accept it!

Secondly, wanted to recorrect the info given last time. Document required during form submission;

1) Passport size photo for both x 1copy each only

2) Photostat I/C x 1copy each

That's all, no witness photostate I/C is required.

By the time submit the form, they will ask u to choose a date. That's it, Done! Just go again on the date u have chosen (1st come 1st serve basis) and get register!

Uncleman - the address for JPN, Putrajaya is;

JABATAN PENDAFTARAN NEGARA MALAYSIA

Bahagian Perkahwinin dan Perceraian

Aras 1, Lot 2G5 Precint 2

Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan

Tel: 03-8880 7000

Went to Putrajaya this morning. My wife is from Ipoh so have to change address. But the officer there said change of address need some document like electric bills, phone bills, water bills... So have to go back tomorrow. Wasted whole morning, get up so early. But one thing I feel good is the officers there are generally quite nice and polite. So different from the other Gov department I used to go. Thumbs up for them.

BTW the whole of Oct is already fully booked. Earliest 5 Nov.

Hi Yehui,

I'm planning to go on 17th Oct (next wed) to submit form for registration on 14th Dec but my FH has an interview at 1030 in cyberjaya which means it's either before the interview or after.

Do you know what is their operation time for form submission and approx how long it will take? Both me and FH ic address is in KL.

Thanks!!!

Sorry I'm not sure about their time. Should be gov working hour but I think should stop receive new case at 4pm. Not sure about lunch break though. This is the first time there. Normally I ride bicycle there. Today drive there, abit lost. Jam somomore. Luckily I allocate some time for that. I worked up 6.30am this morning. Start journey from Puchong aroud 7am. At the counter around 8am ++.

I'm not sure about the time and procedure for form summission but I think you should be able to make it. I saw one couple there just now.

oinky,

yes, you can choose your ROM date in Dec if you submit the form now.

yehui,

aiya.. i already mentioned in this thread that to change address you'll need supporting documents ma...

adetan,

if am not mistaken JPN officially start work at aroun 8am or 8.15am. the whole submission is very fast... probably around 1/2 hours can settle everything. provided there isn't many ppl lor... :P

This morning was ok. Not busy. Hopefully tomorrow also like that. Mine drag too long already. Mother In law already mengamuk.

Dear yehui, mhyap1,

Thanks a lot of all your info!

Hope I can get 14th Dec as it's my FH's birthday. Was hoping to plan a surprise lunch bday party for him after the registration.

Still cracking my head where to eat at Putrajaya. Does not seem to have many choices. At first, I tot the putrajaya tasik cruise will be ideal but I think a bit too expensive.

Yehui: Waaa you cycle from Puchong to Putrajaya??

This morning was ok. Not busy. Hopefully tomorrow also like that. Mine drag too long already. Mother In law already mengamuk.

hi yehui,

just had my ROM tis morning...quite alot of ppl. which one was u???

I left JPN before 9am. I was the fat and big one.

adetan,

No lah. I never cycle from Puchong to Putrajaya. Tumpang friend's van and cycle around Putrajaya. Amazing scenery. Very cyclist friendly area. I did cycle once from Puchong to Kepong and then back. Round trip around 50km. Almost died. Cramp almost all the muscle in the body.

I left JPN before 9am. I was the fat and big one.

adetan,

No lah. I never cycle from Puchong to Putrajaya. Tumpang friend's van and cycle around Putrajaya. Amazing scenery. Very cyclist friendly area. I did cycle once from Puchong to Kepong and then back. Round trip around 50km. Almost died. Cramp almost all the muscle in the body.

Oh, i reach there around 9.30 am. yehui, dun said urself like that..cheer up!

Went to JPN, Putrajaya this morning. Reach there at 8am. Went to the counter to change address and show them the water bill. They said need phot copy one. Have to wait 15 minutes for the shop to open. Then managed to change address in 5 minutes. Went to counter to summit form. Finished everything in another 15 minutes. 830 I was on my way out already. Overall, very happy with the officer there. Very friendly and polite. I'm actually very surprised. Never give hard time and sour face.

wow... seems like this JPN has good reviews.. nice and friendly..

but is the space there nice?

i wanted to do in courtyard garden restaurant, but the shah alam JPN so unfriendly, the officer dont wanna do outside.. :(

i guess i have no choice.. but to do to JPN putrajaya... sigh...

A lot of nice places to take pictures in putrajaya. The building, brides, lake... Amazing. Like in totally different country. I never been oversea, too me it is very very nice. Especially at night. BTW, the only thing necessary for form submission is our IC and photo 1 piece. No need photocopy, not even the witness's ic or any payment. img0155be4.jpg

img0136pu5.jpgimg0144fm6.jpg

oh... so after register whole group go around and take pictures? i think my make up wil melt.. :P

but can try la..

nice pictures btw.. biker chick eh.. :P

ok im planning to go JPN for my ROM but like some already said in here... my IC address and my wife IC address both from our hometown (Seremban) but currently we just rented a house in KL so I think it is not good if we change to the rented house address... because we got other plan... getting our house next time in KL but definitely not now... so we cant ROM in Putrajaya ???

I read what you all said here like ROM in Putrajaya very nice... haiiii... in a very difficult situation here... if can must ROM before 24Nov07... thats why if do it in private and not gov can do it anytime...

Hi all,

I am also planning to register at Putrajaya. Just a few questions,

1) Is JPN Putrajaya closed for marriage registration on Tuesday or Thursday? Some conflicting information that I've read through this thread....

2) Can the forms JPN KC02 downloaded online be used for the submission of forms?

3) For the passport photos, will it be pasted on the marriage certificate? Am thinking of using my old passport photo..look younger..hehe.

Thanks all for your help

Dear yehui, mhyap1,

Thanks a lot of all your info!

Hope I can get 14th Dec as it's my FH's birthday. Was hoping to plan a surprise lunch bday party for him after the registration.

Still cracking my head where to eat at Putrajaya. Does not seem to have many choices. At first, I tot the putrajaya tasik cruise will be ideal but I think a bit too expensive.

Yehui: Waaa you cycle from Puchong to Putrajaya??

can i know any restaurant at putrajaya?

coz i need to arrange lunch for my hb family member as well as mine.

thanks in advanced

Went to Putrajaya this morning. My wife is from Ipoh so have to change address. But the officer there said change of address need some document like electric bills, phone bills, water bills... So have to go back tomorrow. Wasted whole morning, get up so early. But one thing I feel good is the officers there are generally quite nice and polite. So different from the other Gov department I used to go. Thumbs up for them.

BTW the whole of Oct is already fully booked. Earliest 5 Nov.

Hi,

How long take to change address on the mykard?