xiaoxiao

xiaoxiao ROM @ JPN, Putrajaya

joanneteo,

it takes only about half hour including the waiting for my friend who went to change the address on mykad provided. it's fast when you have all the required documents ready...

My wife only change address in the chip because that was the fastest way. If need to change the address printed on the card, it will take some times. So we only change the address in the chip, very fast.

joanneteo,

it takes only about half hour including the waiting for my friend who went to change the address on mykad provided. it's fast when you have all the required documents ready...

Thanks for updates.

good day

Hello,

To those that registered in Putrajaya, need your advice in the following:

What are the documents needed for filling up form to register marriage? From what I read, passport size photo (how many copies?), copy of I/C (is birth cert necessary?). Is that all?

How do I get to the building? I have the address, but not sure how to drive there. Any landmarks? Or the signs good enough to lead me there? What floor is the marriage registration department? Is it difficult to find parking there? Is there a certain day/time that I can go to fill up this form? Thanks so much. Appreciate all your help in providing valuable info.

Regards,

Max

You can check their website for the documents

http://www.jpn.gov.my/BM/BKC/kawin1.html

To get to JPN, just follow the signboards to the precinct. If not sure, can stop & ask anyone u see, most ppl know the way to JPN there. Its past the fountains area & is a corner building. There's an empty field/area for parking just opposite the building, you can park there.

The marriage registration is on 1st or 2nd floor, can't quite remember. But the signage inside the building is very clear, u'll find it easily. There'll be a lot of ppl dressed up nicely with flower bouquets around that area waiting for their turn.

Hello,

To those that registered in Putrajaya, need your advice in the following:

What are the documents needed for filling up form to register marriage? From what I read, passport size photo (how many copies?), copy of I/C (is birth cert necessary?). Is that all?

How do I get to the building? I have the address, but not sure how to drive there. Any landmarks? Or the signs good enough to lead me there? What floor is the marriage registration department? Is it difficult to find parking there? Is there a certain day/time that I can go to fill up this form? Thanks so much. Appreciate all your help in providing valuable info.

Regards,

Max

Hi Max,

FYI, documents needed are 1 copy I/C (ori & photostat both side in A4) and 1 copy of passport size photo. Birth cert is not required.

ROM dept is located at 1st Floor and the building is very easy to locate. You can obtain the form any time within business hours (8.00 am - 4.30 pm) but your FW have to be present to submit the form. Upon your submission, they will ask you to choose your preferred ROM date.

Good luck!