xiaoxiao

xiaoxiao ROM @ JPN, Putrajaya

hihi jean_jj..

we juz ask yesterday for putrajaya lo..

said still got place...dunno really not..

2molo my bf n i will go submit form lo..

so get back 2u soon...

I think my case will be a bit "mah farn" coz my bf's IC address is in Ipoh instead of Selangor... i heard from my fren that both need to have add in Sel/PJ.

Oh yah, do u need to bring the birth Cert?

hihi all...

finally i get the popular date liao..yeah2.. :rolleyes:

actually last friday v going to putrajaya..the list oledi 26 couple for that date.then the chinese officer told us is full..then we request to add xtra 1 more for us lo..so she ask the malay officer..after awhile n see our document n name list, the malay officer allow us to have tat date n said muz do on afternoon liao coz so many couple. then my bf heard she said that "make it to 30 couple la" to the chinese officer.

so, we are very lucky be the 27th couple...

so, jean_jj, u gonna be faster lo...if not no more liao..

about the address.. is both need either Selangor/KL address or one of u muz Selangor/KL address and another one other state address is ok but need to submit to related state JPN also lo..

like my case, my bf is Selangor n im pahang address..

so, we submit his form at JPN Putrajaya. he sign infront of the officer. each of us need gv one passport photo.then papar at the board for 21days.

then we starighta way drive back to kuantan to submit mine at JPN,Kuantan. also sign the form infront of the officer. also gv each passport photo n papar on teh board for 21days.

so, after 21days either i back to JPN,Kuantan to pay RM10 and bring back& submit to Putarjaya myself or i ask a representive to pay for me n ask them courier the form back to Putrajaya,JPN for me lo...

so, now i need to prepare the ROM thing liao... :P

Thanks Yoyo for the info.

I think I'll postponed my ROM after feb 14, coz both of us are busy (Though I really like the idea of getting registered on Valentine's day). Plus his IC address is in Ipoh so at this stage we are still deciding if we should do it in putrjaya or thien hou gong. Both has pros n cons. But seems like we need to really sit down to think about it..... hmmmm nowadays getting married also quite mah farn heh?

I have few enquiries to clarify...

1) Where should we register if my FH is from Sarawak and I am from PJ? Can we register in one of the Chinese Associations around KL or PJ? I have a girlfriend whom is Sabahan and Hubby PJ. She has to change her address in IC to PJ before she can Register.

2) What documents should I bring along to register?

3) Converting to become a Methodist soon. Is it true that we have to Register not more than 1 month before our Church Wedding Ceremony? According to FH, if we walk into the church more than 1 month after ROM, I can't walk into the church with a Veil as I am considered married already... (sounds absurb to me).

4) If our church allows registration on AD, do we still need to Register with Government bodies?

Anyone familiar in these areas?

jean_jj,

just do what athena did. change the IC address at Putrajaya JPN and both of u can ROM there liau... less hassle... :P

yup...jean_jj

is better do as anthena lo..

i done that coz i dun1 change my address now coz my new house not yet ok..so no address n if change to currnt address 1st n later change again when move in new house is more "ma fan"..

then i gv this as a xcuse that i can go back Kuantan coz almost 1months didnt back liao ma...hehehe :P

aiks!!! aishiteru chose to ROM on 070707 wor... mayb can check with her... perhaps solemnization outside of ROM office :)

Hi ladies,

May I know what is the cost for ROM in Putrajaya compared to those in chinese temples?

TQ

ROM at putrajaya is RM 30. ROM at thean hou temple is around RM 88 if am not mistaken. ROM at the temple in brickfield is around RM 50.

Can anyone tell me wat is the tel no. of JPM, Putrajaya?

Thank you!

micbabe,

JPN putrajaya general line is 03-8880 7000.

Thank you!

micbabe,

mhyap1,

Thank you!

Thank you!

micbabe,

mhyap1,

Thank you!

you are welcome.. :)

ROM at putrajaya is RM 30. ROM at thean hou temple is around RM 88 if am not mistaken. ROM at the temple in brickfield is around RM 50.

Thanks mhyap1. What about the international license? Can we request for that too? How much extra would it cost? Is it necessary/important?

i don't know anything about international license... :P but if u mean the english translation marriage cert then it's RM 10/ copy. you can get it on the same day you ROM... just make the request from the counter after you come out from the ROM room...

i don't know anything about international license... :P but if u mean the english translation marriage cert then it's RM 10/ copy. you can get it on the same day you ROM... just make the request from the counter after you come out from the ROM room...

Hmm, I saw this notice from a bride's blog, and it states the payment as follow:

1)Bayaran Daftar RM20

2) Bayaran Perakuan RM10

3) Bayaran Lesen RM100

WHat is the RM100 for then? :unsure:

for normal marriage registration we don't have that. you can visit the jpn website for more details on this.

i think the bride blog that you read pay the RM 100 for Special Marriage Licence. it could be that she is below 21 years old. :P

Hi all,

My FH and I was planning to have ROM at Thean Hou but after reading these posts here, really feel like doing ROM at Putrajaya! :P

We havent really decided on the date of ROM yet as our AD is 17.11.07. Prefer to be done on weekend. This is the only thing to consider... :lol:

Most of my friends and sisters done their ROM at Thean Hou. So, felt like doing something different.....

hi Yeeha,

you can only ROM at JPN putrajaya on weekday... govt office only open on weekday ma... if u wanna ROM on weekend but don't wan to go to thean hou temple, then maybe you can try the temple at brickfield..? :P

Hi mhyap1,

Thanks for the suggestion... i have discussed with my FH and we will be going to Putrajaya tomorrow to submit form...We will choose a weekday date... just to be able to register at this wonderful place.. hehehe

wanted to try something different since most of my friends and both my sisters ROM at thean hou temple... :P