Sign in to follow this  
Fragile

CourtYard Garden

Hi all,

I am planning to have my wedding dinner at Courtyard garden. Have anyone had a wedding there? How was the experience? Initially wanted to do in Ciao Restaurant cause their garden wedding is more like a "true" outdoor garden wedding, but they are closing down soon. As for Courtyard, it's more bangalow style/ backyard wedding...not as "garden" as Ciao. Please let me know if anyone has done it there. Thanks. :lol:

Is this the one, Fragile?

http://www.courtyard-garden.com/home/profile01.html

Looks nice from the pix. Do they do buffet style of wedding event? How many guests can they put up? How's the package like?

I went to Ciao last few weeks. They are negotiating the lease and by end June they should be able to let us know whether they will continue.

Thanks.

I have been to both restaurants. But not for wedding occasion. Just dinner and done time for a birthday celebration. Personally i will choose Ciao over Courtyard for wedding. It'll be a pity if Ciao is closing. Courtyard gives a cozy feeling tho... been there a couple of times and each time was a good experience. i think Ciao can provide a more romantic, sensous feel with the whole garden wedding thingy... just my tots.... :-)

I wanted Ciao for my wedding, but mid last year i couldn't wait while they negotiate their lease for year 2008, so therefore i was stuck with no choice but to hunt for hotels, knowing the hotels need at last 6 months booking in advance.

To me their ambience, food and service is way better than courtyard, it was my first choice because:

- Hubs proposed to me there with special menu served by the Italian chef himself,

- Their ambience,

- Location and ample parking space.

Sadly they couldn't confirm about their lease, hope you'll get this venue this time ;)

I've been to a recently attended a dinner at Courtyard Garden not too long ago. It was a buffet dinner, and there were around 250 people, and personally, i thought that the whole event was too cluttered, there weren't enough room for the buffet table that they had to spread it across 2 sections. And it was pouring cats and dogs at that time, and since its a garden concept, the rain just kept spilling in. It was just a very dreaded affair. With weathers like we have in Msia, you just have to pray and hope it doesnt rain, and preferably have a sit-down dinner with no more than 200 pax perhaps?

Hi

I have attend a buffet dinner at Courtyard recently but its not for wedding dinner is my company annual dinner. The astmosphere is good but it just the place is limited and not all the guest can see u if u gives presentation on the stage beside that the food is not that good too (maybe due to limited budget :P ) but this issue u may discuss with the chef for the menu u prefer

Hi

It depend if you choose the sitdown menu or buffet , course menu if not mistaken start from 110++ to 150++

Buffet is much more cheaper on this :lol:

Regards

Hi,

Did anyone has their wedding reception in The Courtyard Garden? Would you mind to share the price of the package? Thanks~~

I've been to a recently attended a dinner at Courtyard Garden not too long ago. It was a buffet dinner, and there were around 250 people, and personally, i thought that the whole event was too cluttered, there weren't enough room for the buffet table that they had to spread it across 2 sections. And it was pouring cats and dogs at that time, and since its a garden concept, the rain just kept spilling in. It was just a very dreaded affair. With weathers like we have in Msia, you just have to pray and hope it doesnt rain, and preferably have a sit-down dinner with no more than 200 pax perhaps?

I totally agree with this! It is not good when many guests cant even see what's happening on stage during your champagne,cake sutting, toasting etc. Parking is also a nightmare there.

As for the Rain prob..Courtyard was not designed to handle heavy rain.