Sign in to follow this  
Lilian

Detox product - Juvanex

me too... but donno whether effective onot... i heard tht we jz need to consume Juvanet 3 times a year... wonder izzit really effective... feel like trying...

thanks for the sharing ..

hi melanieee, yes i am looking for detox and not slimming. will you have diarhea after consume the Juvanex?

will read the blog later

Maybe it's a mild diarhea? Am tempted to try this product as well. But they have a diet plan for u to follow? Or if dun want to follow also can rite? Hmmm maybe I should try if this month end if i have extra $ for me to spend :)

yes, a mild one but not those stomachache, not well type, very natural type.

If u going to buy, go caring... so far caring offers the cheapest asfar as i know, abt RM128.

Guardian and watson selling RM158 and RM138.

hi you can more details about this product from www.myjuvanex.com.

it has the simple eating habits recommended for you.

Caring is the cheapest? let me find out later. i check from Guardian is RM150+.

yes lilian, caring is the cheapest so far i found.

There're were once jusco 1U selling 127.80, but now no more promo d, so caring will be the cheapest, trust me, coz i have tried 3 times d... hehe... ^^

Hi,

Im looking for detox for internal cleansing and also to remove toxins and to have better facial skin - radiant, glow, etc...

Any brand?

caring sold it for 127? i bought it at 160! :angry:

anyway, i've tried the product and i quite like it. even though i didn't follow the plan as recommendation, i still lost 2kg. :lol:

wonder how much i'll lost if i actually followed the plan. :P

I bot the product last week but yet to try... Will start this weekend. I bot RM138 at Watson, Kch

I've tried it but too bad... no result at all!! -_- I've followed the eating plans got "poopoo" 1st & 2nd day but after that, nothing happens! Maybe it's my own problem la... :(

I've tried it but too bad... no result at all!! -_- I've followed the eating plans got "poopoo" 1st & 2nd day but after that, nothing happens! Maybe it's my own problem la... :(

Huh, no result? Yesterday was the first day, only "poopoo" for one time...today is 2nd day, i already "poopoo" for twice and a bit diarhae...Think have to rush to MR. Tan appointment again..

Hi,

I just done my detox program about 2 months ago, guess what?

I feel my body is lighter than previously, more enegry and easy to recover from illness without any medication taken. Moreover, my waist is getting small to 33' waist to 29'

Perhaps you may like to do the detox program same like mind which is clearstart 30-day.

Please visit http://meandunicity.blogspot.com/2013/07/unicity-clear-start-complete-colon.html

Cheers!

Christy

Hi all,

my wedding is around, was trying to slim down to fits on my lovely gown, i just took green shape & green detox 3 months ago, it was recommended by my friend. The result is so unbelievable, after taking on the day 7, my weight drop 2 kg. I was shock coz i just eat as normal eating habits. after a month my weight drop another 3kg. in 3 months time, my weights from 69kg to now only at 59kg!!! Love it so much....

Girls, just give it a try if u like me too!!! Desperate to slim down to fit our lovely gown! All girls dreams!

online shop is ready now @ www.greenslim.com.my or email to: admin@greenslim.com.my for any inquiries.