allemagne

Kuching Brides

Cammy,

aiks .. I'm so sorry to hear about your bad experience.

How many table for the dinner?

I think I remember commented on their service and food, really .. not very nice. >.<

By the way, any photos to share with us ma? =)

Hi Cammy,

Yeah, so sorry to hear what you've encountered. Me lagi cham, forgotten to bring my PS DVD. Ended up nothing to let our guests to see. Only AD DVD. :dash2:

Yes, if I'm not mistaken, few of us did commented on their lousy food and service. Any photos to share?

Hi, I am a Kuching bride-to-be from KL.. now in the midst of preparing for the wedding in Kuching. Does anyone know of any good videographer for AD!?!??!?! Also, any good florist for church decor.... MUA...?! :rolleyes:

Hi, I am a Kuching bride-to-be from KL.. now in the midst of preparing for the wedding in Kuching. Does anyone know of any good videographer for AD!?!??!?! Also, any good florist for church decor.... MUA...?! :rolleyes:

Hi amigo_07,

Congrats and welcome to MB.

Yeah, what is your budget for those?

Cheers! :wink:

Hi,

Anybody know if is it necessary to use ampoule on the photoshooting day?

What is it good for?

Any instruction of using it?

Hi,

Anybody know if is it necessary to use ampoule on the photoshooting day?

What is it good for?

Any instruction of using it?

It depends on your skin condition.

Hi all kuching brides.

I need help!!

my husband is from kuching but has been out of kuching for 15 years.

we are having our wedding in kuching in Jan 2011.

Booked the banquet venue and church but nothing else.

Need recommendation on all the rest ie AD PG, VG, MUA, Decor, Bouquet, Car rental etc etc......

This is giving me a headache since not many of those companies have website which means I cannot view their things online!!!!

Please help!!!

Trish

Hi all kuching brides.

I need help!!

my husband is from kuching but has been out of kuching for 15 years.

we are having our wedding in kuching in Jan 2011.

Booked the banquet venue and church but nothing else.

Need recommendation on all the rest ie AD PG, VG, MUA, Decor, Bouquet, Car rental etc etc......

This is giving me a headache since not many of those companies have website which means I cannot view their things online!!!!

Please help!!!

Trish

May be you can contact Ms Simmy Tan (0166160112); she is nice and talented photographer.

http://simmy-tan.com/

Seems like this thread has been inactive for a few months.

However, I would like to try my luck here...

Hopefully Ling still around.. ^_^

Quite some time i havenn't visited this forum.

Girls... anyone of you know where to rent a car for wedding day in KUCHING? Budget RM500 or below...

Thank you very much for your help ooo....

twink,

heheheh yeah! I have been missing from this forum for quite sometime =P

what type of car you are looking at? I don't have any 'lobang' for wedding car renting oh

If you want something that requires a 20 voice male choir to do it justice don't expect the trio you've hired to do it. Your band want your day to go well and for your guests to have a day to remember. Bands don't play just for the money, they play for the joy of seeing people dancing and enjoying the fruits of their labours so work with them.

The bearings isn't actually so analytic for hobbyist woodworkers, acceptance the action akin you associate will be abounding higher, if your plan across is able organised. The annoyance accomplished in analytic for your "stuff" is actually irritating.

i am now still looking for any studio for my BS as my wedding wil be in december in year. any nice n good BS to rocommend? any comment for mushroom kingdom, pearl n phil art??these three are in my mind now. thanks :lol:

Your wedding is end of this yr, u shud start to finalise the BS so that you can have the shooting and get everything done before October (if possible)

Have you pay them a visit? most important is you have to go there to see the gowns and photos before you make decision