marylee82

Ching Hua Bridal Art | Bridal Shop SS2 from Taiwan

Dear all members here

I just sign up with Bridal art in SS2

They are the 6th branches from Taiwan. Sign up coz they are giving very good offer, compared to other shops in SS2.

Paid downpayment of RM 1k but are given 7days to consider, or 100% money back if we wants to cancel the package.

Anyone here sign up with them or heard anything about this BS? Need to opinion soon as only left 6 days!! :P Thank you

I went to check them out the other day. They have some nice gown, very Taiwan feel. I love one og the gown they put on window display couple of weeks ago.. the one with a lot of ruffles n long train. I din sign up with them because i find that their gown are slightly smaller. I can't event pull those gown up... all stuck at my hips. N even the SA also not sure if it can be altered n have to check. But I like the girl who served me, she is very nice, not pushy n very informative. (oh yah FYI, I am a very very big size person, bigger than the average malaysian female :P)

Most important is that u like ur package, like their service, photos n gown. :)

Thanks for your advise. First of all i actually is very choosy on gowns as i work for a bridal shop b4.

The only shop that allows me to have additional VIP gowns without adding any amount is Bridal art.

Maybe they are still flexible as it is still new.

My Package is RM 3,000

12 x 18 ( 20 Poses Album )

8 x 10 ( 20 Poses Album ) Different pose from the big album

4R - 120pcs

30 x 40 with Frame x 1pc

12R with Frame x 2pcs

CDR 50 Poses

DVD with one song 50 Poses

PS Gowns

1 WG , 1 WG (VIP)

1EG , 1 EG (VIP)

1 Kua

1 Casual Wear

Actual Day

1 WG ( VIP)

2 EG

3 sets of accesories

All ampoulse ,eyelash, hair spray.... All included

Their gowns only have two categories. One is normal and VIP. That;s all

The most important is that they are very nice.

even have the 7 days to rethink about the package u log in or they will refund your money back .

This is the only bridal house that allow me to visit 1st time with fren, confirm the package and let my hubby to confirm again with them.

Survey Vogue for the same item and they quoted me on RM 3888

Package looks okay, what about men's item? their make up also FOC for ampoules? PS day with fresh flower bouquet? AD bouquet with 2 or 1 coursage? Bridal car decor etc etc? All also inclusive in the pakage?

Outdoor shooting inclusive? Can go where??

Ur big photo album comes with design?

Overall i think quite okay for ur package, since they allow u to take VIP dress, it should be quite okay. But please confirm if u can take those on window display (some cunning ones give all sorts of other excuses)

That time when i went there, they did share with me that they hv this promo that they will FOC to take the picture of u & husband for ur every year's anniversary.... did u check this out?

Thanks Jean,

I already note down all the thing that you point out.

For the ampoulse , set hair, hair spray, and body powder lotion included.

All gowns on display is allow to use.

On photo day hubby got 2 sets of coat, actual day 1 set.

They allow us to choose location , outstation not sure, but bukit tinggi can. No additional charges

About the fresh flower im not sure.

For my big album comes with e design, whereas the small album no design.

Ill ask them on friday and let your know the update.

ahh .. check with them ..

1. fresh bouquet + corsage for PS and AD

2. car decor

3. AD - mu (day and night)

overall the package looks good and only RM3000 :P if in Kuching definately will charge up to RM5000!! gila price! :P

eerr...can i know where doest it situated?

ahh .. check with them ..

1. fresh bouquet + corsage for PS and AD

2. car decor

3. AD - mu (day and night)

overall the package looks good and only RM3000 :P if in Kuching definately will charge up to RM5000!! gila price! :P

Hi everyone

I had check with them

The corsage given is 5-6

Hand bouque is 1

the PHoto day flower is not fresh flowers

if u guys interested now must check out the opening promotion. They give 3 pose picfor free , without frame.

As well as 3 family pose for free. But they limit the numbers of family members.

Overall i compare with others the package for me really worthwhile.

You must look for either green or winki as they are more flex. The others is more strict.

but they have a limited time frame for the promotion.

My fren went and cant get exactly what i have coz she found other ppl, so remember must look for either one of them.

For the car decor is included, the actual day make up they charge RM 300 per make up, but we need to go to their shop.

Hi everyone

I had check with them

The corsage given is 5-6

Hand bouque is 1

the PHoto day flower is not fresh flowers

if u guys interested now must check out the opening promotion. They give 3 pose picfor free , without frame.

As well as 3 family pose for free. But they limit the numbers of family members.

Overall i compare with others the package for me really worthwhile.

You must look for either green or winki as they are more flex. The others is more strict.

but they have a limited time frame for the promotion.

My fren went and cant get exactly what i have coz she found other ppl, so remember must look for either one of them.

For the car decor is included, the actual day make up they charge RM 300 per make up, but we need to go to their shop.

Hi,

May I know, how was their photo sample "feel" like ? is it better or difference feel then others bridal shop?

the sample in the shop all are from TAiwan, now only have one customer sample which taken mostly outdoor.

Very natural, overall very modern . me n my hubby like it very much.

You can go and hav a look, look for green or winki, they are very easy to bargain,

Got one HK girl, never bargain with her as she's very strict.

Good luck

Thanks for your advise. First of all i actually is very choosy on gowns as i work for a bridal shop b4.

The only shop that allows me to have additional VIP gowns without adding any amount is Bridal art.

Maybe they are still flexible as it is still new.

My Package is RM 3,000

12 x 18 ( 20 Poses Album )

8 x 10 ( 20 Poses Album ) Different pose from the big album

4R - 120pcs

30 x 40 with Frame x 1pc

12R with Frame x 2pcs

CDR 50 Poses

DVD with one song 50 Poses

PS Gowns

1 WG , 1 WG (VIP)

1EG , 1 EG (VIP)

1 Kua

1 Casual Wear

Actual Day

1 WG ( VIP)

2 EG

3 sets of accesories

All ampoulse ,eyelash, hair spray.... All included

Their gowns only have two categories. One is normal and VIP. That;s all

The most important is that they are very nice.

even have the 7 days to rethink about the package u log in or they will refund your money back .

This is the only bridal house that allow me to visit 1st time with fren, confirm the package and let my hubby to confirm again with them.

Survey Vogue for the same item and they quoted me on RM 3888

Hi Mary,

I think your package is worthwhile. If I've not mistaken my friend is also using their services for pre wedding photos. And she's getting 60 images for album and an extra 40 (not included in album) which she bargained for. Her package is RM4k if I've not mistaken. She roughly has the same thing as yours and she even gets to custom make a gown for AD but of coz they will take the gown back after that. I think it's something very new and interesting + it's not costly. I just hope that they're not here to con ppl! Coz it will be hard for my friend to track them down as some BS I heard have actually ran away with customers money etc. My friend will only be taking her pictures end of this yr but has of coz pd deposit.

Hi All!

I went in to check out this BS, and Winnie, the Hong Kong girl deal with me.

It's true she doesn't allow much bargain ground, but I found her to be helpful and frank.

Oh... but topping up photos are very expensive. RM 150 per photo.

I think that Diana's friend has a very good bargain there :)

Heng

Hi All!

I went in to check out this BS, and Winnie, the Hong Kong girl deal with me.

It's true she doesn't allow much bargain ground, but I found her to be helpful and frank.

Oh... but topping up photos are very expensive. RM 150 per photo.

I think that Diana's friend has a very good bargain there :)

Heng

Hi Heng,

Yeah I think she got a good bargain too coz I don't think she has to pay for the extra photos. Those photos won't be developed, they're only gonna be on the cd.

Diana

Diana,

Your friend gets to choose 100 photos right?

I would have requested them to add more post if i knew there was bargain ground :D

Cheers

i also surveyed this bs before, but didnt sign up at the end.

their gown are quite nice, but like very kua cheong for me.

Do not really like to look too different on my wedding day :P

so me and hubby ended up sign up with their neighbour.. hehe

my experience with them is good. quite helpful.

heng,

did you sign up with bridal art? mind to share the package that they offer you?

i dropped by this BS and the package that they offer me seems different from Marylee's package..a lot difference! Their package RM3988 with only 30poses (both big album and small album same pose but different design), 2 WG 2EG for PS (only normal, not VIP) etc etc...

heng,

did you sign up with bridal art? mind to share the package that they offer you?

i dropped by this BS and the package that they offer me seems different from Marylee's package..a lot difference! Their package RM3988 with only 30poses (both big album and small album same pose but different design), 2 WG 2EG for PS (only normal, not VIP) etc etc...

Hi...

They quoted the same 3988 with free PD trip (2days n 1 nite at legend resort)

1 big album (26 poses)

1 small album (26 poses - same poses but diff design as big album)

1 big frame

1 table top

PS

2 WG

2 EG

1 VIP EG or WP

5 men's attire

1 handbouquet

makeup n assoceries included

WD

1 WG

1 VIP EG

1 men's attire

1 handbouquet & 3 set of cosages

assoceries included

extra:

free 2d 1n trip to PD for photoshoot..stay in legend resort

i still think that marylee's package is much better...but then again their photos are very good...if it turns up the same as the taiwanese photos....

aiya, too bad i signed up too early with Touch otherwise definately will sign up with them.

Anyway, will pay them a visit on this weekend to enquiry for other services :lol:

Hi All,

I also sign up with this BS. After trying and seeing their photo shoot sample we like it very much.

My package is more or less same as newbie, but I dun have PD trip and I dun want the big photo and CD, car decor, so i got discount little bit.

And dun forgot to mention. They have the life time photoshoot for anniversary without charges for the shooting and printing 1 photo for u, unless u need them to make up for u. U can take it every of your anniversary.

I tried their gown, well, it was not very big nor small for me. Their design are a bit difference then others bridal shop i think more taiwan feel.

I also satisfy their service at the moment.

No additional charges for Ampulse, eyelash and outdoor service is using their transport.

I am going to have my photoshooting on July. I heard the photograher and make up artist are from taiwan. Hope can bring some new "difference" "look" and "feel".

ya,Taiwan PG & MUA must be very "Keng"loo...haha...

wish u get something special & remember to share ur pics soon.........

Well, not necessary, but who ever can turn me to more photogenic then is "keng lo" hahahaha.

Do not know is there any one can share their photo before me? Because when i book my time for photo shooting, it sound like their photograher time are quite full and he is here only for 3 months.