marylee82

Ching Hua Bridal Art | Bridal Shop SS2 from Taiwan

Mos,we were too....but too bad...sigh....can share your photo?

ya..sure.. i had upload to my facebook..

add me on: snoopy_lvs@hotmail.com

ok...i added u already~~~

ya.. knew it... but whr is urs pre-wedding photo?? cos i cant find it in ur fb...

i guess that is wat they mentioned abt lor....

Cammy, u din upload ur PS photo?

Hi Ginny,not yet...haven't..how abt u?

I havent take PS mah.... my one on July 2010... I've continue with the Guilin package n will deal with Mon Liza after that.... hope this BS wont dissapointed me then....

ya.. knew it... but whr is urs pre-wedding photo?? cos i cant find it in ur fb...

hehe.....oh...i still havent upload ma.....wait ar...

I havent take PS mah.... my one on July 2010... I've continue with the Guilin package n will deal with Mon Liza after that.... hope this BS wont dissapointed me then....

oh,sorry ah,i keeps n forgetting,good...glad to hear that u continue with ps in Guilin,there got lots of lots of pretty gowns and most of all,the scenery there very beautiful....my family all say looks like fake background...but actually all are real one....haha....

oh,sorry ah,i keeps n forgetting,good...glad to hear that u continue with ps in Guilin,there got lots of lots of pretty gowns and most of all,the scenery there very beautiful....my family all say looks like fake background...but actually all are real one....haha....

Yeah, only BA provide such package due to they have branch in Guilin, if not, sure cant get this price, tht's y we continue to trust them... Waiting for ur PS to upload leh... when u wan to upload? Can't wait to c liao....

Yeah, only BA provide such package due to they have branch in Guilin, if not, sure cant get this price, tht's y we continue to trust them... Waiting for ur PS to upload leh... when u wan to upload? Can't wait to c liao....

yes,correct,u won't get this kind of price with other BS.....

hehe....i know i know...i will upload de.....haha

my fren saw our photo n asked us whr we took but thn i tell her this BS had just closed up.. they r planning to take their pre-wedding photo... im so sad to tell her this n i really donno which BS to recommend beside BA... Really "peng leng zheng"~!! if don hv BA, donno which BS i will went to for our pre-wedding photo...

mos,

i saw ur photos, really nice~~~ i like those OD u taken in PD. All BA's brides are nice, but y only mine is not up to expectation.....wu~~wu~~wu~~

mos,

i saw ur photos, really nice~~~ i like those OD u taken in PD. All BA's brides are nice, but y only mine is not up to expectation.....wu~~wu~~wu~~

yaya... OD more natural... o?? urs album not as ur expactation?? not nice ar??? but u hvnt upload for us to c oso...

mos,

yaya... OD more natural... o?? urs album not as ur expactation?? not nice ar??? but u hvnt upload for us to c oso...

outdoor photoshoot are more natural than the indoors one...

Sabrina,why?wat happened?u dun like your photos?

how come bridal shop can be so sudden close down without any proper notification is so unfair to the wedidng couple ............

mos,

how come bridal shop can be so sudden close down without any proper notification is so unfair to the wedidng couple ............

mos,

Are you BA bride too?if you are not,please try not to sabotage this thread.TQ

what you mean by sabotage ? I just the curious consumer want to knew about the detail only to avoid similar problem,I can't understand what is your problem with forumer asking for information

mos,

what you mean by sabotage ? I just the curious consumer want to knew about the detail only to avoid similar problem,I can't understand what is your problem with forumer asking for information

mos,

for your info,they do give us explanation why they want to end their business and I am sure all the BA brides got proper explanation from them,and we also got all our things back before they closed.

mos,

for your info,they do give us explanation why they want to end their business and I am sure all the BA brides got proper explanation from them,and we also got all our things back before they closed.

so ? it still doesn't give you the privlige to rant out at other forumer whom curious to knew , so you are representing all the previous BA in here is it, if so please lock the topic as private

mos,

hi hoilok,BA do give us a very detail explaination b4 they closed maybe u no read about previous post so u dunno about it.they r very responsiblity not like other local BS wan closed then closed tat we cannot get a notification.they got call to customer 1 by 1 n tell customers about they r closed due to many barrier in malaysia BS field and closed not becoz money problem and they also do refund money for those couple who booking the package and got ask for other BS to take over the customer who willing transfer to the other BS.