marylee82

Ching Hua Bridal Art | Bridal Shop SS2 from Taiwan

Welcome Illin!

Eunice, have you communicated with PG yet? You said you plan to have your OD at the Gardens. That's interesting! Will you be having a room there?

Cheers

I am going to see them next week. Plus choose the gowns for photoshooting.

For The Garden, Just my idea for outdoor shooting only. I didn't book anyroom there. But after confirm with my colleague (his friend work at Mid Valley Management Office) he said we cannot have shooting over there. Unless I know some marketing people in their management office. So I got no choice but to choose others place. I really run out of idea where to take picture.

Eunice,

I think you will get more ideas of OD location next week when you discuss with SA about your concerns.

Don't worry too much.

Cheers

MiuMiu,

so nice you can go for another OD shoot? where will you go? got urself a freelance PG?

how much does it cost? may be i'll try that as well.. :P

ILLIN,

This OD shooting will b under my own cost. Me n FH are try to have an OD shoot in Luna Bar. AD PG will be in-charge of it and havent discuss the additional charge yet :P

Miumiu138,

thanks for the info..hope you can get your dream gown soon..

may be can update me about the additional charge later when you know it..thanks o :)

hi,

im intested in bridal art as well.. been there 2 times and found out their service is EXCELLENT!!! every staff there is helpful and friendly.. Actually i already signed up the other BS in LY but i really feel regret... :( . I like bridal art's gowns and service.. im still think wanna for go the deposit in pervious BS and join as bridal art's bridal.. :P . Can every one share their ps photo for me?

Hi All,

My PS will be next month.

As for the big and small albums, I thought of not having the small album at the begining since it's the same pose. But they kept on saying the big one will be too heavy to bring around, a small album will come in handy.

Now thinking back, I should have asked for both big and small, but I want them to be different poses.

Cheers

Today I have choose the wedding gowns and dinner dress for photo shooting, and the SA allow me to choose my Actual wedding day dress as well. She said if I like can book first, just in case near my actual wedding day and I can't find suitable one, at least i book some already, and in case others has taken away those design that I like.

At first I was quite worry about Winki left and no one will care and follow up my case. But surprisingly, Winki has updated Yvonne what kind of design I like. Actually I didn't really tell Winki what I like , she just letme me try few before I signed up package last month. I believe she didn't mark down any reference when I try those dress, but she clearly remember I said which one I prefer the design. and Winki told Yvonne that was my preference. I really impress their services and attentive.

Today I actually make an appointment to see Yvonne to try dresses. I was early half an hour and she has prepared nicely all the dresses that she think I might suitable for and like it. Each colour she choose 2 for me try and in between mixtures with difference design. I saw the one I tried before when Winki serve me, I told Yvonne that I have tried that before, she said Winki told her that I prefer that dress so she purposely took it down and let me wear again to see.

Yvonne also patiently explained to me all the difference design in all the dresses she choose and how it will feel and look like if I wear, she also added her own opinion which one suitable for outdoor and which one suitable for in door and even actual wedding day. It will cover and enhance which part of our body. etc....

Later on I have hard time to choose my wedding dress and she serve my hubby for the suit. They provide white shoes I believe a lot of BS dun have white shoes. Not much to say about my hubby side :P

When he was trying his suit, Yvonne pass me some form to fill, those form are for MUA and PG. There have questions like how tall we are, which style we prefer for shooting (eg, romantic, cute, culture, modern, funny etc...) which style we are not prefer, our acceptability for black and white photo, any special request or things that we need them to take care or pay attention, etc....

Finally we have communicate with MUA and PG, they really study the form and make notes. They asked me whether I have any preference style or look, I show them some pictures which I copy down from internet, and they really "study" it look very professional.

Well I hope my photoshooting will be a funny day, because i start feel tiring. hahaha

Hi All!

We've finally done our gown fitting over this weekend, and there is only one thing I can say... Pre-wedding preparation seems fun yet very very tiring!

I went into BS on Saturday with 3 members of my family to pick my PS gowns. And we spent the whole afternoon there and it felt like i've tried 40 gowns. It was really tiring when there are so many opinions pouring in and also the fitting and zipping up of gowns (not all of the gown fits me :P). My SA was sooo great and patience with all of us. I am really grateful for all their effort and willing to attend to all our requests!

I've asked to do my gown fitting in the VIP room, since there is a little more privacy up there. But now I think 've made a wrong move, because I actually only want to pick common area gowns, and save my VIP gowns for AD. Being in the VIP room, allowed my family to pick a lot of VIP gowns for me to try. It is not easy to choose, when the contrast of VIP and common's gown design and quality are so obvious. Some how, the VIP gowns makes me look more elegant, slimmer, taller, bustier and even fairer... grrrr! Or maybe it's just pshycological! Somehow, we managed to get all 4 gowns from common area gowns, and we'll just leave the magic to our MUA and PG!

So, next step is deciding on the PS details! More homework to do!!

;)

Hi Mei,

I'm also new to this forum, so I do not really know how to forward you to the Bridal Arts topic forum. We've already started this topic around April. Glad that you enjoy this BS. Have you went to choose your PS photos yet? Do share eh!

Cheers

Hi All!

We've finally done our gown fitting over this weekend, and there is only one thing I can say... Pre-wedding preparation seems fun yet very very tiring!

I went into BS on Saturday with 3 members of my family to pick my PS gowns. And we spent the whole afternoon there and it felt like i've tried 40 gowns. It was really tiring when there are so many opinions pouring in and also the fitting and zipping up of gowns (not all of the gown fits me :P ). My SA was sooo great and patience with all of us. I am really grateful for all their effort and willing to attend to all our requests!

I've asked to do my gown fitting in the VIP room, since there is a little more privacy up there. But now I think 've made a wrong move, because I actually only want to pick common area gowns, and save my VIP gowns for AD. Being in the VIP room, allowed my family to pick a lot of VIP gowns for me to try. It is not easy to choose, when the contrast of VIP and common's gown design and quality are so obvious. Some how, the VIP gowns makes me look more elegant, slimmer, taller, bustier and even fairer... grrrr! Or maybe it's just pshycological! Somehow, we managed to get all 4 gowns from common area gowns, and we'll just leave the magic to our MUA and PG!

So, next step is deciding on the PS details! More homework to do!!

;)

Hi heng1028,

Looks like u have a fun trying time same as me :lol: .

Have u finalise your OD shooting places? Do u give any pictures or reference for MUA and PG? :rolleyes:

hi Mei,

do share your BS photo to us after u get it.. :D ..

Hello Eunice,

Am thinking of going to the beach, but still not communicated yet with PG and MUA.

But I have a question in my mind. I saw an OD list that SA was taking around with the charges that we will have to bear for a few locations. I didn't really have a clear look at the whole list, but going to Putrajaya Botanical garden will cost us something like RM 300.

When I signed up with them, they had another list with 16 locations, and they kept on telling me that it's all free. Sigh, up to this moment, this BS has not been talking much about money with me yet. Maybe when we meet up with PG and MUA, the game might start.

I think I would like to add another suggestion to all future Bride,

Try to get your agreement as details as possible and don't depend on BS printed materials and lists (their package booklet, or their list of anything included, or whatever they promise you by words) Only believe the things that's written down in Black and White in your agreement (which has already been warned by soooo many brides)! Got to be as clear as possible! e.g.

Can go anywhere for OD FOC... can pick any kind of Frames FOC...

I think this will make life easier, since both the brides and the bridal studio are ever changing!!!

Whatever promised or planned might change in the future!

LOL! :D

Eunice, have you picked your OD location?

Hello Eunice,

Am thinking of going to the beach, but still not communicated yet with PG and MUA.

But I have a question in my mind. I saw an OD list that SA was taking around with the charges that we will have to bear for a few locations. I didn't really have a clear look at the whole list, but going to Putrajaya Botanical garden will cost us something like RM 300.

When I signed up with them, they had another list with 16 locations, and they kept on telling me that it's all free. Sigh, up to this moment, this BS has not been talking much about money with me yet. Maybe when we meet up with PG and MUA, the game might start.

I think I would like to add another suggestion to all future Bride,

Try to get your agreement as details as possible and don't depend on BS printed materials and lists (their package booklet, or their list of anything included, or whatever they promise you by words) Only believe the things that's written down in Black and White in your agreement (which has already been warned by soooo many brides)! Got to be as clear as possible! e.g.

Can go anywhere for OD FOC... can pick any kind of Frames FOC...

I think this will make life easier, since both the brides and the bridal studio are ever changing!!!

Whatever promised or planned might change in the future!

LOL! :D

Eunice, have you picked your OD location?

Hi Heng,

I have picked my OD locations, It will be Taman Orkid (Lake Garden) and Titiwangsa.

At first I thought only 1 place can be choose, after thinking and thinking I have made up my mind to choose Taman Orkid, which is not too far. I love beach but I just couldn't find it beside Port Dickson. The one at Sepang I heard it had closed. Anyway it is consider too far for me as well.

The SA keep asking me I have any preference location or not. Since I have made up my mind I told her I choose Taman Orkid. But that was before I seen the list. During my communication with MUA and PG. The SA passed me the list of OD with charges if they need admission fee. And the list was less than 16 locations. My Taman Orkid was in the list and it is FOC, because the admission fees only applicable during weekend.

Actually I have another idea , which is taking photo in either in Starbuck or coffee bean. My colleague know someone in starbuck but according to the staff, she said we cannot taken photo in their cafe. The PG said for them in taiwan they can take picture anyway, dun even need to apply and is F.O.C. She said in Malaysia they dun understand why they are so staright and said it is commercial. For example the smokehouse, just to take photo there need to pay RM3000. The SA said those price is not charge by the BS but is the owner or the management say so.

They said I am allow to pick another place in KL. I really run out of idea and the PG said Titiwangsa not bad. Well eventhought I am not so surprise with the Eyes of Malaysia but since she suggested that and I was no idea where to go. I accept her suggestion.

Eunice, the Sepang Gold Coast is still available for PS. I just took mine there last week. However, it's 1.5 hours drive from PJ.

they didn't show me any OD list le when i signed up with them...they juz told me that i can choose to go anywhere i like (for those places not need admission fees).well, hopefully there isn't any hidden cost :huh:

eunicemoh,

ktm also a nice place..or may go kl city.saw some photos taken at there.seems very nice o.. :)

heng1028,

great u!!not even moved to upgrade your gown to VIP when you saw so many VIP gowns.. :P if i were to go for gown selection, i dare not even look at the VIP gowns..afraid of the temptation to upgrade gowns..haha :P

they didn't show me any OD list le when i signed up with them...they juz told me that i can choose to go anywhere i like (for those places not need admission fees).well, hopefully there isn't any hidden cost :huh:

eunicemoh,

ktm also a nice place..or may go kl city.saw some photos taken at there.seems very nice o.. :)

heng1028,

great u!!not even moved to upgrade your gown to VIP when you saw so many VIP gowns.. :P if i were to go for gown selection, i dare not even look at the VIP gowns..afraid of the temptation to upgrade gowns..haha :P

Eunice, the Sepang Gold Coast is still available for PS. I just took mine there last week. However, it's 1.5 hours drive from PJ.

Oh really? thanks hwayen your information, I might change to Sepang Gold Coast, see how :D

ILLIN,

I didn't see any OD list during my sign up too, dun worry, they will show u after your gown selection. They also told me that I can choose where I want, during my sign up. And I think is understood if there is any admission fees we got to bear. Since we no need to drive our car I think is fair enough.

Oh by the way the SA told me during my sign up they promise me I no need to pay for the extra Emplouse and eyes lashes, but she said in future they will implement charges I was lucky to get my package earlier.

And I also been told that, since I have 2 dresses for OD. I can choose to change hair style for 2 difference gowns, but if I wish so, I need to pay extra RM300 for the MUA to follow. But if I dun wish too, they are not forcing me too, they will just change the accessories and try to made hair styles and make up suit for 2 gowns.

Hello everybody,

Actually am very tempted to get a VIP, just kept telling myself that the photos should focus on me... not the gowns! oppss.. forgotten about my groom! yeap, the photos should focus on us... it's also my SA who told me from the very begining to keep the VIP for my AD, coz then everyone will be able to appreciate the dresses in close range.

Then, since I've picked only common areas, I am still very kiasu that when my AD gown selection time comes, they might change their mind not to give me the VIP. I really am grateful to SA and definately trust her, but still I phoned her again asking her to show me later that it has been written in black and white on the agreements. Sigh... kinda malu of my action, by don't want to be disappointed in the future :P

Still, I think bridal arts common area gowns are interesting enough for PS, and the PG and MUA will have to give us more interesting outcome :D!

And Eunice, I'm taking 2 gowns to OD as well, and been told the same thing. SA told me that the hair do and accessories will make a bigger difference than the make up. I'm sure the MUA will communicate well with the PG assistant the kind of Look that they have designed for you in every different gowns. So... have fun ;)

Hello everybody,

Actually am very tempted to get a VIP, just kept telling myself that the photos should focus on me... not the gowns! oppss.. forgotten about my groom! yeap, the photos should focus on us... it's also my SA who told me from the very begining to keep the VIP for my AD, coz then everyone will be able to appreciate the dresses in close range.

Then, since I've picked only common areas, I am still very kiasu that when my AD gown selection time comes, they might change their mind not to give me the VIP. I really am grateful to SA and definately trust her, but still I phoned her again asking her to show me later that it has been written in black and white on the agreements. Sigh... kinda malu of my action, by don't want to be disappointed in the future :P

Still, I think bridal arts common area gowns are interesting enough for PS, and the PG and MUA will have to give us more interesting outcome :D !

And Eunice, I'm taking 2 gowns to OD as well, and been told the same thing. SA told me that the hair do and accessories will make a bigger difference than the make up. I'm sure the MUA will communicate well with the PG assistant the kind of Look that they have designed for you in every different gowns. So... have fun ;)

Hi Heng,

My SA mention to me that she will follow us out for OD shooting. So Beside PG and Assistant PG, the SA will follow us.

I agree with u that, their common area gowns are interesting enough for PS :rolleyes: .

Heng, So u requested to try your gowns at upstair, so the SA actually go up and down to take the common area gowns to upstair for u to try?

:P, Yes, she was running up and down! The gowns are pretty heavy, so she managed to take like 3 everytime. Another SA helped out too, and my family also took up which ever gowns they want me to try. It was like there was not much gown left in the common area :P so another SA came to help to clear the gowns I've already tried :P

eunicemoh & heng1028,

so hv you gals decide on which OD to go?

Hi Heng1028,

Wow.. the SA so nice to you and let u try at upstair without complaining :)

Hi ILLIN,

Yes, I have told the PG my OD will go Taman Orkid ( I personally choose) and Titiwangsa ( She suggested). I am still thinking whether want to change titiwangsa to Sepang gold coast or not. See How. But the PG has told me that, all depends weather. This few week, on and off will rain in the afternoon. They might go OD first then ID. But if the weather nice they will normally take ID first then OD. :lol: