marylee82

Ching Hua Bridal Art | Bridal Shop SS2 from Taiwan

Well, not necessary, but who ever can turn me to more photogenic then is "keng lo" hahahaha.

Do not know is there any one can share their photo before me? Because when i book my time for photo shooting, it sound like their photograher time are quite full and he is here only for 3 months.

Hi all,

My PS is schedule for July as well. I went in to try out gowns last week, but still haven't choose anything yet. Still, it was very fun trying out 13 gowns, and most of them fit :P where as in other BS, I couldn't even zip up :P!

It's true that other than their photos and gowns, their service is the one that stand out most. But I'm still crossing my finger, since we are only at the begining of the whole deal ^^!

I signed up with them on the last day they were doing the promotion. But I don't think I have asked alot as well.

I took the 4988 package and they gave me -20%.

4 gowns for PS, 2 gowns for AD, I requested for more poses instead of the gowns. 36s in total. I don't think it's a lot :P. Hopefully it's enough :P. ( I requested for 40, but Winnie the HK girl bargained to 36!)

They didn't offer me a PD trip but gave me a long list of OD locations to choose from.

Oh, I remember the first time I went in was early march, and it was Winnie who served me. At that time she was even more firm, not giving more poses or anything. Then the second time I went in, she gave me a little bit more, so I signed up :P Now thinking back, should have requested for 60!!!

lol!

Any how, Definately am looking forward to PS!

Hi all,

My PS is schedule for July as well. I went in to try out gowns last week, but still haven't choose anything yet. Still, it was very fun trying out 13 gowns, and most of them fit :P where as in other BS, I couldn't even zip up :P !

It's true that other than their photos and gowns, their service is the one that stand out most. But I'm still crossing my finger, since we are only at the begining of the whole deal ^^!

I signed up with them on the last day they were doing the promotion. But I don't think I have asked alot as well.

I took the 4988 package and they gave me -20%.

4 gowns for PS, 2 gowns for AD, I requested for more poses instead of the gowns. 36s in total. I don't think it's a lot :P . Hopefully it's enough :P . ( I requested for 40, but Winnie the HK girl bargained to 36!)

They didn't offer me a PD trip but gave me a long list of OD locations to choose from.

Oh, I remember the first time I went in was early march, and it was Winnie who served me. At that time she was even more firm, not giving more poses or anything. Then the second time I went in, she gave me a little bit more, so I signed up :P Now thinking back, should have requested for 60!!!

lol!

Any how, Definately am looking forward to PS!

Winki is the one who serve me. I agree that still in earlier stage look forward to see how and continue to update u all their services.

heng1028: Can you give me the list of outdoor locations the provided? I am actually still thinking where to take the photoshooting, I wish dun repeat ulu yam and bukit tinggi, KTM, eventhought the scene are nice but it might repeated the same scene as their sample photo.

I hope not to go eyes of malaysia, KLCC, putrajaya. But without those place I do not know where else can choose.

By the way, did u communicate with the photograher already? Winki schedule me to so call "communicate" with the photograhper on the day I choose my photo shooting gown. And according to the SA. They hope we dun try the gown so early before the shooting day, because more and more gown are coming and they wish we can see the latest design and make the right choose. Secondly they scare we put on or lose weight then they need to re adjust the gown for us.

For me It will be hard for me to arrange time 1 week before the photoshooting to try out gowns, therefore they allow me to choose it 1 month earlier and just drop by to their BS 1 week before shooting to make sure the measurement are all right for me.

At the moment, they are still patient and serve nice to us.

Hello Eunice,

I do not have the list with me, but I remember there is around 16 locations. A few that I remember are cameron, PD, Melaka as well.

I've been thinking about the OD location as well. I think I'll need to talk to our PG first, and understand what do we really want, what kinda of feel, style... etc...

oh, you should check out van gogh's PG, Adam Ong. look for his blog, and his photos are really interesting. I really liked the photos in a mini bus.

Anyway... got to talk to our PG first! I have not yet schedule a time with the photographer. I was told the same thing as well. So I plan to decide on gown early june, and fitting a week before.

When is your PS?

Hello Eunice,

I do not have the list with me, but I remember there is around 16 locations. A few that I remember are cameron, PD, Melaka as well.

I've been thinking about the OD location as well. I think I'll need to talk to our PG first, and understand what do we really want, what kinda of feel, style... etc...

oh, you should check out van gogh's PG, Adam Ong. look for his blog, and his photos are really interesting. I really liked the photos in a mini bus.

Anyway... got to talk to our PG first! I have not yet schedule a time with the photographer. I was told the same thing as well. So I plan to decide on gown early june, and fitting a week before.

When is your PS?

Hi heng1028,

I have checked out the Adam Ong's blog, his photoshooting is impressive. I might same the photo and show it to the PG.

From Adam's blog i notice the skill of the PG is the main cause of perfect photo. Even they choose simple place the photo still turn out very impressive. I am thinking to go The Garden, Mid Valley. If Cameron is one of the place, i dun think so 1 day can finish.

I have book to select the gown middle of June, which is right after my exam and photoshooting will be on first week of July. 1 week before photoshooting I will go to drop the measurement again.

hi,

i have checked out Adam Ong's blog too..extremely nice photos.marvellous photoshooting style.. :rolleyes:

by the way, my AD is June next year, will it be too early to sign up the package now?

eunicemoh & heng1028, when is urs AD? Please share your photos ya after PS. :)

My AD is on Feb 09. I'm not really in a rush to get a BS, but because Bridal Art's promotion was last month, so might as well book it.

I think allow yourself at least 6 months before your AD to complete your pre wedding preparation.

This is what I underwent.

I roughly surveyed 4 BS from different areas. Some introduce by friends, some walk in. Bridal Arts is the one I walked into. It is true that the packages are more or less the same... so I told everyone of them that I want it simple, and no need this, or no need that... But then I found out that taking away a few items will save them a lot of troubles, but yet no much discount for myself. So now thinking back, I shouldn't have taken less items. Should have wanted everything... and ask for more under the same package price...

like VIP gowns, more poses, more sister's photos etc

So, depending on the service you want them to render you, you get the different packages.

If you want very very good service, you get the most expensive package, and you triple up all the items. When they know you are paying for more, they tends to be super kind to you. But some how, we all don't really want to spend a fortune in BS.

Anyway, I feel now that we do have bargaining power, but I missed my chance :P. Ask for the things that will not really cost them more, but save you from topping up later! Like their gowns, more poses. DVD, CD. Bride's maid dress, best man coat, mother in law's/mother's gown as well! father in law's/ father's coat as well!

So, after signing up, I booked my PS date, and starting to survey on what I really want. I called up to book our PG for 'communication', but I was advice to choose the gowns first. I think the more we understand the process, the more fun we'll get out of it. Got to do our homework to know what we want ;)

Cheers

My AD is on Feb 09. I'm not really in a rush to get a BS, but because Bridal Art's promotion was last month, so might as well book it.

I think allow yourself at least 6 months before your AD to complete your pre wedding preparation.

This is what I underwent.

I roughly surveyed 4 BS from different areas. Some introduce by friends, some walk in. Bridal Arts is the one I walked into. It is true that the packages are more or less the same... so I told everyone of them that I want it simple, and no need this, or no need that... But then I found out that taking away a few items will save them a lot of troubles, but yet no much discount for myself. So now thinking back, I shouldn't have taken less items. Should have wanted everything... and ask for more under the same package price...

like VIP gowns, more poses, more sister's photos etc

So, depending on the service you want them to render you, you get the different packages.

If you want very very good service, you get the most expensive package, and you triple up all the items. When they know you are paying for more, they tends to be super kind to you. But some how, we all don't really want to spend a fortune in BS.

Anyway, I feel now that we do have bargaining power, but I missed my chance :P . Ask for the things that will not really cost them more, but save you from topping up later! Like their gowns, more poses. DVD, CD. Bride's maid dress, best man coat, mother in law's/mother's gown as well! father in law's/ father's coat as well!

So, after signing up, I booked my PS date, and starting to survey on what I really want. I called up to book our PG for 'communication', but I was advice to choose the gowns first. I think the more we understand the process, the more fun we'll get out of it. Got to do our homework to know what we want ;)

Cheers

Hi ILLIN:

my AD will be on 22/11/08. I didn't not really walk into others BS to survey because as heng1028 said more or less they offer the samething. But i did survey online, see other's posting and photo.

heng1028:

You really well plan your wedding. I dun think so u prepare it too early I personally think that in your case u have more time to enjoy the flow rather than suffering with the time constraint.

It is true that if you have budget and can take the expensive package and ask them to triple up the offer.

Start to regret I let go too many things liao.... and only get few hundred discount.

Some people even said the real bargain begun at the end of the process.

The real bargain begins at the end of process!

Alright then! That will be pretty interesting!

BTW, I was told that Winki is no longer with them anymore.

Cheers

The real bargain begins at the end of process!

Alright then! That will be pretty interesting!

BTW, I was told that Winki is no longer with them anymore.

Cheers

Oh my god, then who will serve me then. When u heard the news?

i agree with heng1028 that we should at least have 6 months b4 our AD for wedding preparation.

i would like to prepare things earlier..that's why i am start surveying for BS and wedding banquet venue now..

i have surveyed more than 8 BS with frens in fact..have shortlisted a few..Bridal art is one of them.

but i dun really enjoy bargaining..i would prefer a standard package actually..

eunicemoh, i think they will hv other SA to serve you..dun worry..

I think when you have made up your mind which BS to choose, don't hold back in bargaining for what you want. Don't feel bad about it.

Preparing a wedding has a lot of hidden cost. Save as much as you can :)

I think when you have made up your mind which BS to choose, don't hold back in bargaining for what you want. Don't feel bad about it.

Preparing a wedding has a lot of hidden cost. Save as much as you can :)

yup..i think you are right. :) gonna save as much as we can and make sure our money worth that spent.

i heard that bridal art will hv more new gown in.will go for 2nd look lo...

what type of gown r u preparing to choose? do share your gown selection experience o.. :P

Cheers!

Tried their 12 common area gowns the other day.

Am trying to have different style of gowns for the PS.

Have not tried much VIP yet. But we'll see :)

Too bad couldn't take any photo during the fitting sessions.

how many gowns do you hv for PS? VIP or normal gown?

they dun allow you to take photos during fitting session? i thought some of the BS allow that..

may be try to peruade them..or secretly take some photos lo :P then you can see the outcome in photos and earsier to make decision of which type of gown to choose..

Hi all,

went to Bridal art yesterday with one of the MB here. Both of us spend abt 3 hrs for EG fitting :lol:

I muz admitted that their gowns are really special and elegant. According the SA, Eunise and Siu Fong said all the gowns are imported fm Taiwan, no wonder the fabric n design are so different. We almost tried all the EG in common n VIP range.. hehe.. I already shortlisted two pcs of EG but the rental fees is quite expensive also.. for common EG is RM 500/pc n VIP EG is RM 1k/pc (included accessories) I saw their current PS package is RM 3988 but didnt asking much as i oledi have mine :P

how many gowns do you hv for PS? VIP or normal gown?

they dun allow you to take photos during fitting session? i thought some of the BS allow that..

may be try to peruade them..or secretly take some photos lo :P then you can see the outcome in photos and earsier to make decision of which type of gown to choose..

Hi ILLIN,

That day I tried more then 10 VIP gown + everning dress before I signed up package with them. 1 out of 10 was normal evening dress. I was surprise that even the normal everning dress it doesn't look normal and just like others VIP to me.

For photoshooting 2 wedding gown and 2 evening dress. 2 groom western suit. non of my photoshooting dress is from VIP, i save my VIP dress on my actual wedding day. Maybe didn't bargain more so i dun get it :P

They do now allow to take photo. But my friend say we can try to bring our camera in and try our luck again to ask :P because she said most of the BS said can't take photo but end up it allow you to do so. But I won't insist if they dun allow. Since their business rule is that. see how.

I have confirmed that Winki has left them. Such a waste she is quite good.

miumiu138:

How u find their service? U have rented their grown?

after much discussion and some "argument" with fh, we finally decided to sign up with bridal art.. :P

i didn'y try out much of the gowns though..only 3 of them.but i can see that their gowns is really special.

can't wait to see how will i look like in photos. :)

heng1028,

My BS is Touch at LY. Need to rent a EG for another OD Shoot (by own cost). Thats why need to find a BS for EG. :P

eunicemoh,

Their service is great n friendly.. ALready shortlisted two EGs and still consider of it.. or maybe copy their design n MTM outside :P

Illin,

So you've made up your mind :)

So who did you deal with? Mind sharing with us how your package looks like?

Cheers

heng1028,

Sharon n siu foong served me the other day..they r very helpful n friendly. :)

but they dun allow much bargain..that's why i've been thinking of signing with other BS bcoz more poses and more gowns.but fh likes bridal art photoshooting style and gowns.in fact i like bridal art as well.

so we signed up with them after much "struggling".haha.. :P

got 2WG 2EG for photoshooting (normal), 1WG (VIP) 2EG (normal) for AD.

so will join you as bridal art's bride. hope both of us look pretty in PS.hehe. :D

eunicemoh,

so did they assign other SA to serve you after Winki left?

MiuMiu,

so nice you can go for another OD shoot? where will you go? got urself a freelance PG?

how much does it cost? may be i'll try that as well.. :P

Illin,

So you've made up your mind :)

So who did you deal with? Mind sharing with us how your package looks like?

Cheers

heng1028,

Sharon n siu foong served me the other day..they r very helpful n friendly. :)

but they dun allow much bargain..that's why i've been thinking of signing with other BS bcoz more poses and more gowns.but fh likes bridal art photoshooting style and gowns.in fact i like bridal art as well.

so we signed up with them after much "struggling".haha.. :P

got 2WG 2EG for photoshooting (normal), 1WG (VIP) 2EG (normal) for AD.

so will join you as bridal art's bride. hope both of us look pretty in PS.hehe. :D

eunicemoh,

so did they assign other SA to serve you after Winki left?

MiuMiu,

so nice you can go for another OD shoot? where will you go? got urself a freelance PG?

how much does it cost? may be i'll try that as well.. :P

Hi ILLIN,

I made a called to them to comfirm whether Winki left or not, and after the confirmation I told them my concern, because I have made all the arrangement with Winki (i.e. the gowns fitting time, communication with PG, and Photoshooting day) Me and my husband has applied leaves and schedule our work. We are unable to rearrange all of our off days and so on. They said dun worry, they will arrange some one to follow up our case, on that day itself I told them I would like Yvonne to follow up for me. Because I remember on that day, Winki, Yvonne and Eunice 3 of them serve us And we are satisfied their services.

And now my SA is Yvonne.

Welcome to be bridal art bride

Welcome Illin!

Eunice, have you communicated with PG yet? You said you plan to have your OD at the Gardens. That's interesting! Will you be having a room there?

Cheers