marylee82

Ching Hua Bridal Art | Bridal Shop SS2 from Taiwan

eunicemoh,

where is taman orkid located?

For the photoshooting session, do they limit the time let say from 8am-5pm or something?

when is ur PS? wish everything turns out great on ur PS day.. :)

Cheers!

I kept on saying sorry sorry and thank you thank you to SA.

i try to talk to SA about whatever is in my mind. I remember asking her if it's OK that I try all the downs :P. She didn't really reply, but at least she can expect what she will have to do. But no doubt, she's really patience with me.

I've not finalized my OD location yet. My PG communication is on 2nd July.

Am thinking of the beach (I know the beaches on this side of coast are not as pretty as Redang), PD or Morib. I think both of them are just as far, so it will depends on the 2nd location that i'll choose!

I've booked my PS on 9th July, but most probably will postpone it coz I'm planning to go over to Telok Gong to have a look :) We'll see.

eunicemoh,

where is taman orkid located?

For the photoshooting session, do they limit the time let say from 8am-5pm or something?

when is ur PS? wish everything turns out great on ur PS day.. :)

Cheers!

HI ILLIN,

Taman orkid actually located near Parlimen. Some people call that place lake garden, because near by got lake garden. actually the bird farm, butterfly farm, taman orkid , lake garden all surround next to each others.

They didn't really tell me about the limitation of the time. But they did tell me that 1 day they only take 1 couple for Photoshooting. And the whole day is belong to us. Since they are not rushing for others couple I think that is why no time limitation.

But they said 8am must arrive the BS and start preparing that is for sure.

eunicemoh & heng1028,

so excited for both of you..haha :) eventhough it's not my turn to hv PS yet. :P

reading your experience of gown selection and OD selection makes me so much eager to hv my photoshoot sooner..haha :D but i think i'll only hv mine early of next year since my AD is still long way to go.

for OD, i think there are quite a lot of nice places that you can go..juz to pray hard for good weather on PS day lo..since it's rainy season now. :P

so your hubby is patience enough to sit there a few hours to wait for your gown selection? doing nothing? i m afraid that my hubby can't stand that..haha.. :P

Hi All,

I just want to share some information with you all. Cing Hua BS is one of the exhibitors of the 7th KL wedding Expo. They might have better offer if you sign up with them over there. ^_^

Hello Illin,

I didn't have my husband with me during most of my gowns selection. I went in different days to try the gowns, and there is one day when I had my husband going in with me because we were around the corner. That day I tried 3 white gowns only, and also tried the Chinese traditional costume together. So then, he didn't go thru the pain I had to go thru choosing 4 out of 50 gowns.

But there is a really interesting phenomenonP: after I tried the 3 white gowns, he told me one of the gowns is nice, which was to my surprise (I thought the other ones are nicer), and you know what, that's the gown that I pick remembering he said that it's nice! HAHAHa. Eventhough my family members said the other one is better, I still sticked to the one that my husband picked! hmm... so might be helpful with your husband around! AHAHHA

Cheers!

Hello Illin,

I didn't have my husband with me during most of my gowns selection. I went in different days to try the gowns, and there is one day when I had my husband going in with me because we were around the corner. That day I tried 3 white gowns only, and also tried the Chinese traditional costume together. So then, he didn't go thru the pain I had to go thru choosing 4 out of 50 gowns.

But there is a really interesting phenomenonP: after I tried the 3 white gowns, he told me one of the gowns is nice, which was to my surprise (I thought the other ones are nicer), and you know what, that's the gown that I pick remembering he said that it's nice! HAHAHa. Eventhough my family members said the other one is better, I still sticked to the one that my husband picked! hmm... so might be helpful with your husband around! AHAHHA

Cheers!

hehe..i agree with you that hubby's opinion is the most important opinion that most gals take in consideration when it comes to gown selection. :P

i think i must hv my hubby accompany me for gown selection :D hubby's opinion is always very important to me lo..if he say the gown is nice, i think i'll choose that gown lo. :D

so u did not manage to curi-curi snap any photos during gown selection? :P

Hello Illin,

Cheers!

hehe..i agree with you that hubby's opinion is the most important opinion that most gals take in consideration when it comes to gown selection. :P

i think i must hv my hubby accompany me for gown selection :D hubby's opinion is always very important to me lo..if he say the gown is nice, i think i'll choose that gown lo. :D

so u did not manage to curi-curi snap any photos during gown selection? :P

Hi All,

My husband follow me during the gowns selection. We purposely took 1 day off and spend our day there to try out gowns and communicate with PG. But my hubby keep yawing. Hahahahaha am I not pretty enough? But surprisingly he also choose one of the gown for me. I thought he didn't see it when I was wearing but actually he did.

I just tried the gowns choose by the SA. I didn't go and look it around by myself. :rolleyes:

Hello All :)

The BS has a SONY camera that we can use during the gown selection. With your photos taken, it's much easier to refer back to all the gowns you've tried. So I think that's good enough.

My mom tried to snap some photo, and her phone gives out a very loud camera sound, so I told her not to take photos. Told her that when the albums/photos are out, i'll load them all into her phone!

HAHA!

hi all...

Finally i join as bridal art's bride now .. haha.. after hard time thinking.. i finally sign up the package at 7th wedding expo few days ago. Im so glad all the staffs there are very friendly and helpful.. they really listen what i need and try to give what they can.. no pushing at all.. haha.. so glad to get this BS compare to my previous signed BS. :D

Hello Ester,

Firstly, welcome to the new Bridal Arts Bride.

This is very interesting, you purposely went to the bridal fair to check out Bridal Arts. Do they offer you more? How does you package looks like, and what about the deposit you paid to your previous BS?

hi all...

Finally i join as bridal art's bridal now .. haha.. after hard time thinking.. i finally sign up the package at 7th wedding expo few days ago. Im so glad all the staffs there are very friendly and helpful.. they really listen what i need and try to give what they can.. no pushing at all.. haha.. so glad to get this BS compare to my previous signed BS. :D

Hi Ester,

Good to see u joining us :D

I also wonder did they provide more interesting package during the Expo?

Hi Heng1028,

Aiya..... i dun know they have the camera, i should ask them. Anyway I hope what i choose is really put me in nice look.

The more I think about coming photoshooting , the more i feel i am fat. I tried not to eat too much and do regular home exercise but I still feel my arm and tummy are not in a good shape. Start to scare etc.... hahahahaha

Hello Ester,

This is very interesting, you purposely went to the bridal fair to check out Bridal Arts. Do they offer you more? How does you package looks like, and what about the deposit you paid to your previous BS?

hi heng1028,

thanks and feel happy can join with you all.. :D . Ya, i purposely ask my hubby came to kl and goto check out the package at bridal fair.

Perviously i was thinking to sign up as walk in customer, but i really feel glad that the staff there was so honest and ask me think twice as i already paid the deposit at previous BS. so they tell me they are going to have a fair at mid valley 2 week later. i can go there and check out the package if i really wish to switch.

the package is more cheaper as they having promotion at fair.

package RM3388

15" big album = either 30 / 35 pose ( i cant really recall)

11" small album (same pose)

1 big zhuang tou zhao

2 small photo frame for parents side (original pack is 1)

35 sister photo

gowns for PS

2 WG, 2 EG, 1 kua

2 men suits

gowns for AD

1 WG, 2 EG

1 men suit

accessories include

* Voucher

1 voucher for 20% discount on AD make up

1 cash voucher RM100 for pedicure and manicure at starhill

Although the package was so basic, but i really like the service they provided. They are so polite and honest. Even i goto thier shop 2 times and try many gowns, but they did not push my to sign up the package. They even told me think twice before i fore go the deposit. feel so diff with others BS.

I haven't go back to my previous BS, think will go this week. So still dunno they will forfeit my deposit or can change something else for me..

Hello Ester,

hi heng1028,

thanks and feel happy can join with you all.. :D . Ya, i purposely ask my hubby came to kl and goto check out the package at bridal fair.

Perviously i was thinking to sign up as walk in customer, but i really feel glad that the staff there was so honest and ask me think twice as i already paid the deposit at previous BS. so they tell me they are going to have a fair at mid valley 2 week later. i can go there and check out the package if i really wish to switch.

the package is more cheaper as they having promotion at fair.

package RM3388

15" big album = either 30 / 35 pose ( i cant really recall)

11" small album (same pose)

1 big zhuang tou zhao

2 small photo frame for parents side (original pack is 1)

35 sister photo

gowns for PS

2 WG, 2 EG, 1 kua

2 men suits

gowns for AD

1 WG, 2 EG

1 men suit

accessories include

* Voucher

1 voucher for 20% discount on AD make up

1 cash voucher RM100 for pedicure and manicure at starhill

Although the package was so basic, but i really like the service they provided. They are so polite and honest. Even i goto thier shop 2 times and try many gowns, but they did not push my to sign up the package. They even told me think twice before i fore go the deposit. feel so diff with others BS.

I haven't go back to my previous BS, think will go this week. So still dunno they will forfeit my deposit or can change something else for me..

Hi Ester,

Glad to get the package you like. Yes even it is simple package but I feel we pay for their services. I dun mind I get less little things but the most important things is I get the services I want. And I think they did a good job.

How much did u pay for the previous BS? Maybe u can ask them to change to car deco or some others things. Are u going to tell them u have signed up with others BS?

hi eunice,

haha.. thanks. hrm.. actually i paid alot for previous BS .. is RM1500 :( . Lucky my hubby din scold me that i switch to this BS :P . He also feel very satisfy with the service bridal art provided.

Dunno the previous BS can change others thing for us or not .. hopefully can loh.. coz really quite alot $$ leh.. :(

Wow Ester!

RM 1500, hmm... too much to just forfeit!

I'm sure you will be able to get something back in return! Maybe you couldn't tell them that you've changed BS. Maybe change to family photo... or something else.

Of course, getting back money is definately the best!

hi heng..

yaloh.. too much for forfeit rite.. everytime think of this will feel "heart pain" ... :( . hopfully can change to couple photo which can use as 3rd album for my pre-wedding photo.

C how loh.. must wait for my friend accompany me to nego with previous BS because she can talk better then me .. hahah..

hi heng..

yaloh.. too much for forfeit rite.. everytime think of this will feel "heart pain" ... :( . hopfully can change to couple photo which can use as 3rd album for my pre-wedding photo.

C how loh.. must wait for my friend accompany me to nego with previous BS because she can talk better then me .. hahah..

Hi Ester,

RM1500 is really a lot. erm.......... well i think u can consider to take wedding photo but maybe indoor with 1WG + 1EG if not really wasted. Hope your friend can really help u to neg. a better deal with your previous BS. :rolleyes:

hi estermun,

glad to know that yo've finally made up your mind. :) welcome to be bridal art's bride! :D

you got quite a good deal actually..they did offer better deal at the wedding expo.

i read from other thread that some other brides can actually change their bridal package to couple photos..may be you can try to ask ur previous BS about that.very 'sayang' to juz let go that RM1500. :o

When is ur AD? since now you've chose the BS that you like, juz enjoy the whole process..be happy! :D

Cheers!

hi ILLIN,

Thanks.. so happy can enjoy the same BS with you all too.. :) . The package i get is the fair package. According to them, if walk in customer will not get this package. But i think for walk in customer, they sure will help as much as they can and see how the customer bargin power bah.. :) Some more if im not mistaken, in the expo they do offer package start from RM2K+, but i cant confirm it coz i only concentrate in this package.

Hopefully can get the couples photo.

My AD is on march 2009, still long way to go .. :) . Now still not arrange the PS date and gown fitting yet.

Estermun,

Congrats! Most BS advise us to do PS 5-6 months before AD..so probably u can do your PS around Sept or Oct lo..Enjoy! :)

Hi there,

Actually im also having the same problem, paid RM 1500 to Redsense b4 sign up with bridal art.

Sign up with redsense at fair, regret that didnt visit the shop b4 sign up, really dont like their gowns.

What to do, but at least can change to "go tai lai" item as well as AD photo or video

Hello Mary!

Ever since you started this topic, you haven't been talking much then. How are you doing?

How is your experience with bridal arts? Have you had your PS?

Cheers

hi all..

Finally i can change my package in previous BS. After hard nego, they allow me to change to simple wedding photo which got 1 WG, 1 EG and 1 tradi. 21 poses and 1 medium photo. :)