marylee82

Ching Hua Bridal Art | Bridal Shop SS2 from Taiwan

thanks.. :)

i wonder where you all choose the OD for BS? iszit can take 2 gowns out for OD? please advise..

Hello all,

Will be going into BS for PG and MUA communication tommorow. Will then draft out the day's schedule with them. Am thinking of going to Morib for OD, and hoping to catch a romantic sunset. Hmm... will know more about the plan by tommorow :)

Sorry, no photos yet.

Cheers

I will having my photoshooting next Monday. Will share my experience after coming back.

Today will go the BS to try out those gowns that I selected for photoshooting. See whether fit my body or not, And according to the SA will have another final discussion with MUA and PS.

heng1028 & eunicemoh,

so both of you will be seeing each other today? :D both of you have meeting with PG and MUA today as well wor.. :P

wish you gals all the best in the photoshooting session!Enjoy!

Hi bb & ashley,

Thx for interested on my PS. Will share wif u gals out ther once available.

bb, I PMed....pls check it out ya! ;)

Hi mei mei,

Share with me too ok? PM me the link pls. Thanks

heng1028 & eunicemoh,

wish you gals all the best in the photoshooting session and communication session! Enjoy ya! :D

ILLIN, Ester,

I already have my first round of communication with MUA/PG on 11/6. It was very detail and fun. Today, I guess is just a round of comfirmation so that no rushing on photoshooting day. I will be there after work, so dun know will see heng1028 or not :P

Hello Eunice,

I think I saw you yesterday. I was at BS after work as well. Saw Yvonne helping a couple with all the gowns, so I think it must be Eunice :). How was all your gowns?

I only get to try the fitting of 1 gown, as others are not ready yet. The gown is a plain and figure hugging design, so it looks kinda weird when the hip fit just right, the bust and waist line were too tight. The gown has a lot of waves on it. So will be back next week to try out more fittings. I think the other gowns will be easier to fit since they have more design on them.

As for the communication, it was fun when our PG and MUA introduce themselves. Very interesting names. It was a good talk. With MUA, I told her the few kinds of hairdo that I think are interesting, and then she arranged them right away to the different gowns that we've chosen, so we were able to visualize how we will look that day. I'm still thinking if I'll need MUA to join us in the outdoor shooting for additional RM200. As for PG, we mainly talk about our OD. We finalized our OD to be at Glenmarie Cove and after that we will head to Morib for sunset. We are also crossing our fingers for good weather that day!

While talking to the PG, we talked about the whiteness of our teeth, and she said that we have to pay extra to whiten our smile. I'm kinda surprised by that! But we didn't go into details about that. Sigh... so many unseen charges! Eunice, do you know anything about this?

Oh, and the MUA mentionned that I have to do facial mask for the PS since my skin is pretty dehydrated. Any good mask you guys can recommend?

So Eunice, have a good PS on Monday :) Look forward to hear your PS experience :)

Cheers

Hi Heng,

So yesterday the white t-shirt lady was you loh? hahah nice to meet u.

I try out all the gowns that I choosen for PS. 3 out of 4 need some further minor adjustment to perfect it. Sigh~~~~ no dinner for almost 1 month, but still cannot get the figures that I want :( So Yvonne ask me to drop by weekend to try again make sure it will be perfect on me. So I will go again this saturday.

For the whitening of teeth, I have talked to the PG on my first round of communication. She did mention about not easy to whiten, and have to add extra charges for that. Well, see how, who knows maybe most of the photo I choose smiling without teeth? :D Furthermore I let go my biggest photo which normal hang on top of the bed. Normal size photo might not that obvoius for the teeth. Let's worry this some other days :)

For the face mask, I am using HABA ION machine , so that I can do my own facial at home. I am also trying out THE FACE SHOP mask a well.

Btw, Heng, I saw a couple walked in are they your friend? They also sign up with Bridal Art?

Yeap, I was in white T shirt. ^^ Nice to meet you too :)

And yes, we ran into our high school friend last night. They just started to survey for BS, and they are only looking for gowns only for their own outdoor shooting and also for their AD. So I don't know how their package will look like. It was their 2nd BS only, so I think they will still go around to hunt for gowns.

I'll look into the mask as well. MUA advice me to use mask 1 week consecutively before the PS. And will probably go for a facial session as well!

Cheers

heng1028 & eunicemoh,

hey gals..so both of you did see each others..haha.nice! :D

oh..this is the 1st time i heard of teeth whitens..never think about this b4 le..

about facial session..OMG!i start to get worried as i will have break outs everytime when i feel stressed out or lack of sleep or hormone change..what if i have break outs during PS..oh no!! :o

is Morib far from PJ, heng1028?

eunicemoh, good luck for your coming photoshooting. :)

Hi ILLIN,

Haha dun be too worry :)

Actually, I am those type easy to get break outs during Menstrual. Not only that, I will put a little on weight during that period, abdomen will become bigger also. some more look tiring back pain etc.....So it was quite a hard time for me to arrange PS time. But now everything solve. The SA also told me that this few months a lot of people visit their BS, because a lot of people try to marry on 08/08/08. So I was a lucky to set all my time in advance :)

Hey gals,

The PG told us to relax for the PS as well. Somehow, I don't think it's easy to relax since it's pretty exciting. But then we still have to treat it as just a fun day out, not to be over excited, otherwise the outcome might not be nice.

To get to Morib takes about 1.5 hours to get there. It's just as far as PD, and PD has nicer beaches. The only way to Morib is thru some towns and small roads with lots of traffic lights, so I think that's why it takes longer.

I'm still not sure how the photo will turn out, so we'll see! PS is on 17th.

Eunicemoh,

Thanks for the console. :)

hope you can fit in perfectly in your gowns during this weekend's fitting ya..

why do you let go the "Chuang tou" photo? but come to think of it, no harm to let go the big photo la.. i have seen so many ppl after get married for a few years and their big photo will just left lying in the store room..haha.. :P

heng1028,

for hydrating mask, i think can try out Neutrogena Deep Hydrating mask as well..

since PD has nicer beach, why don't u choose to go to PD? :huh:

Hi ILLIN,

Why I let go the "chuang tou" photo is because I know for sure I won't hang that photo on top of my bed :P and I understand that, it is a A4 size big photo with frame include in my package so i think that should be enough for my small house. And I was trying to lower the cost of my package, so I let go a lot of things, I also let go the VCD with song, registration book car decoration etc..... but after listen heng1028 advice instead of let go many things and save that small amout we should rather remain the package price and demand more things.

Btw, ILLIN u are from johor Batu Pahat? I am from Muar :)

Well, 3 more days to go for PS, i think it is too late for me to buy new mask for trying, and these few days keep raining. I am quite worry.

hi eunice and heng..

Glad both of you enjoy the discussion with MUA and PG. :D . For eunice, if you only left 3days to "repair" your skin, i will suggest you do not try new mask in this period as who know you might get allergy to those new mask? Mayb just try to eat more fruits and use back the mask you normally use, hope it can help you :) ..

Hope everything will be fine to you on your PS day, enjoy ya!... :D

eunicemoh,

I am not from Batu Pahat..it's my hubby's hometown actually. :) will have my ROM there. :lol:

Me too think that we should demand for more things on top of our package..but sighhh..my SA quite strict about this..din get to nego for more things. :(

i think today's weather quite ok..may be Monday's weather will be good.dun worry.. :)

Thanks all for great advice. I'll go hunt down these mask this weekend.

As for my OD, I picked Morib because I wanted to go to Glenmarie Cove. So it's about the same way. I couldn't demand them to go PD after Glenmarie Cove, it'll take way too long. My Uncle has a yatch in glenmarie cove that I can use for photography, but it also depends on our luck as well. If the tide is too low, we will not be able to sail. So we'll see what will happen.

Eunice, relax and enjoy your PS!

Cheers

Hi All,

Just to share my experience, when u go for gowns fitting, remember to wear Nu Bra, so that the measurement will be more accurate and you can see the "actual" result when u wearing the Nu Bra.

eunicemoh,

Thanks for the advice oh..where did you get your Nu bra? i saw silicone bra at guardian & watson selling at Rm69.90..

Hi All,

I am very the unluncky, this afternoon I received call from my SA, she told me that the MUA and PG, both stuck in Singapore cannot come back due to their VISA problem. So my photoshooting has to be called off.

As per my understanding from SA, they need about 20 days to settle the Visa.

heng1028 have u received any call from BS? Maybe your date is not affected, by the time they come back it will be just nice to take yours.

For me, I am not going to cancel my annual leave, work has arranged, I dun now how to tell my company to take another day off photoshooting again? Are they going to believe me or not? :P

I have choosen few date with SA, she need to confirm with PG schedule, hope can get it done by this month. But according to her most of the date has booked by others couple. See how....... how unluncky I am ....