ANyone doin / know Yoga centre at Cheras area ? Beside Yoga Zone(Rm388 per month unless you pay a lump sum of RM1488 for a year) and FF (Rm147 per month)

I'm thinking to join yoga near cheras area

Actually I just moved there a few months ago. Not so familiar with that area yet. It is at the side with many banks. You know there is a big poster of Charmaine Seh? That side lah! Or I should say the notorious pasar malam side. Just beside Public Bank.

RM60 per month for once weekly 1 hour class. I joined the Sun 10am class. Previously there is another at 11:15am but I think close already due to students drop out. Both classes are for beginners and some of them not so enthusiastic already after a while, then they stopped. If there are sufficient no of students, then maybe the class will reopen.

The name is SanYun Wellness Centre. It is actually a beauty centre. 03-91010136

there's another one at Yulek. shud i said, along the shoplots beofre u turning into yulek. (those shop lots nex to payathin food court)

it's called dance city. if i remembered, their yoga class is about RM60-100 for 10 lessons (not too sure though). ;) i din really ask much bout yoga, coz im looking forward for belly dancing class.

Hmm let me call them (san Yun) and check out on their timetable

By the way I've just call BL at Tmn Caunnaught RM 55 per month. Their time table is like :

Tue - 8pm 9 pm

Wed - 8pm 9pm

thu- 8pm 9pm

Fri 8pm 9pm

Sat 3pm 4 pm

Sun 9.30am

hai

i know one is near the Makro roundabout, the corner building.

The Dance City

can call 0391331642

for basic class is rm80 for 10 lessons

hi Ling,

yeah yeah..i mean tat one too :P :lol:

yeah, but till now they can't collect enough ppl to start the class :P

they did call to ask me to join latin dance. i duwan ler...

belly dance class =RM120 for 10 lessons

The timetable of san Yun that I know of is

Thu 6:30pm - 7:30pm

7:30pm - 8:30pm

Sat 2:30 pm - 3:30pm

Sun 10am -11am

There are some other classes but I don't know the time. Sun's class is for beginner

Ling,

till now also the class havent start yet. :rolleyes::lol:

i guess not much ppl wana join kua. they din call me also...

wow i really love you all... thanks for all the information

I will call DAnce City and check it out.

In the mean time i found one Yinzi Yoga(9100 1779) at Tmn Bukit Anggerik RM50 per month and they have wed class in the morning (9am - 10am)just what i want. Good time and very near to home.

fluene : how many student in your class ah ?

great thread. I stay near Taman Connaught. am really interested in joining a yoga class.

rm 55/month. so it doesn't matter how many times you go izzit?

athena the RM55 at Tmn Caunnaght (BL) same row as the closed shop "Bo ZI Lam" once a week.

Same goes to San Yun Wellness RM60 also once a week.

I suggest you go for once a week yoga to try out first.. If you cxan take it then you join eg : Fitness First (RM147)/ Yoga Zone(RM124 but gotto pay RM1488 lump sum) where you can attend unlimited classes !

I am sum Yok Yok to join FF.

My hubby ask me to join the once a week and try out first . Hopefully he would join FF with me :rolleyes:

hai

i know one is near the Makro roundabout, the corner building.

The Dance City

can call 0391331642

for basic class is rm80 for 10 lessons

i still got balance there..hihi. :P

Hi Sistas,

I joinned one of the yoga centre at Bdr Puteri Puchong and it cost me RM40/month. But i planned to sign up a package at Yoga Zone . They have pre-opening offer whereby pay RM99.50 for a month with unlimited classes. However u will need to commit for one -2 yrs ( i have forgotten whether one yr or two yrs)

Oops, it should be the yoga centre in cheras, Yoga zone is going to open another branch in sri petaling. i stay in cheras but didn't join the yoga zone in cheras coz too many ppl and always need to make appointment one month in advance. Try to consider yoga zone that going to open at sri petaling. For those who wish to trim down and tone up their body, go for pilates ( my instructor said)

Just to share my experience in yoga ..

I have praticed yoga for 4 yrs...

I was with TJ ( The founder of Yoga Zone) when i first started the Yoga practice. He has not opened his own centre yet that time but attached with one of the fitness centre.Undoubtedly he is a very good instructor.

I m not here to promote anyone but just to let you all know getting the right instructor is very important to develop your interest. There are many types of yoga and you may find the one suits your needs. Some people prefer more relaxing and calm down the soul and mind especially after a hectic day. But for me, i prefer more powerful type of yoga which can help to burn fats and tone up my body.

I m now with Fitness First and there are so many yoga classes with different instructors but i have only followed with two instructors so far.

Therefore i would like to advise you guys try the class first before you signed up with any yoga centre. I believe they have the trial class for new comer.

xiao xiao,

u take the yoga lessons ther ah?

how is it?? u r in the basic class??

i forgotten what class i signed..

i think is about RM80 for 6 classes (basic and beginning yoga)..

they will have the monthly schedule, and you go to the class according to your time and class you wanted to go.

however, i always attended the late class - 7++, so the long hair lady is the guru.. she is kind of superb.. and ofcoz i can't follow the poses.

in term of price, dance is the cheapest with flexible classes.. however if you compare it with yoga zone, the environment will be diff one lo.. ofcoz yoga zone very expensive. i think about rm888 package for 30 times. hmhmn.. but yoga zone got hot yoga..

i went to yoga zone for a 1 week trial.. i think i had attended 4 classes and tell you what, i can see the some diff after a week ler... not into the slimming but looks healthier and tone up..

girls... go try yoga if u have not been to any.. a good experience and exercise.. keeping you to be young :P :rolleyes: :P

** a bit kua ziong hor.. hihi

I was with TJ ( The founder of Yoga Zone) when i first started the Yoga practice. He has not opened his own centre yet that time but attached with one of the fitness centre.Undoubtedly he is a very good instructor.

I m not here to promote anyone but just to let you all know getting the right instructor is very important to develop your interest. There are many types of yoga and you may find the one suits your needs. Some people prefer more relaxing and calm down the soul and mind especially after a hectic day. But for me, i prefer more powerful type of yoga which can help to burn fats and tone up my body.

I m now with Fitness First and there are so many yoga classes with different instructors but i have only followed with two instructors so far.

Therefore i would like to advise you guys try the class first before you signed up with any yoga centre. I believe they have the trial class for new comer.