melah

where to buy 紫藤花 wisteria plant

Hi all,

was wondering any of you all know where I can buy 紫藤花 wisteria plant ? any nursery in KL, selangor or seremban area ?

harcom02.jpg

Hi,

I am not very sure, maybe you can try those nursety at Sungai Buloh, there are stretch and stretch of it along the sungai buloh place. good luck :)

Hi all,

was wondering any of you all know where I can buy 紫藤花 wisteria plant ? any nursery in KL, selangor or seremban area ?

harcom02.jpg

tried there liao :P but too many shop there dunno which one have this plant so far the few I have visted don't have them :(

Hi,

I am not very sure, maybe you can try those nursety at Sungai Buloh, there are stretch and stretch of it along the sungai buloh place. good luck :)

You might find some difficulty in getting it because it's not a local plant to SEA. Trying looking for specialized nurseries or gardening suppliers...or plant it from seed (if you can find it). Urm...have you tried the yellow pages? Maybe they have a listing there. :)

You might find some difficulty in getting it because it's not a local plant to SEA. Trying looking for specialized nurseries or gardening suppliers...or plant it from seed (if you can find it). Urm...have you tried the yellow pages? Maybe they have a listing there. :)

tried yellow pages liao :P very little descriptions :( All I know was the flower originated from china I guess:P

Hi all,

harcom02.jpg

Hi melah

nice flowers, i like it too... btw, wher u capture tis photo? KL area?? :P

Hi all,

harcom02.jpg

Hi melah

nice flowers, i like it too... btw, wher u capture tis photo? KL area?? :P

I wish :P then I can got ask the owner for some seed :P , i got it from a website the house is in australia

Hi,

I have wisteria, not blue but purple. i bought the plant from taiwan infact, through a friend who brought them back from taiwan. I have 3 of them. one of them is just passed the bloom, well not exactly the bloom but just a couple of hanging flowers...but notheless very beautiful. Initially I was thinking of getting white, it ends up purple.

I sold a young plant to a friend, and she has her plant blooming in less than 8 months to my surprise, mine took around 2 years for the first bloom. Wisteria is a very fast climber, If you want to get something like that in the picture, i guess you have to prune back quite a little..

well, i will take some photos to show you guys if you are interested...

Paul

Hi,

I have wisteria, not blue but purple. i bought the plant from taiwan infact, through a friend who brought them back from taiwan. I have 3 of them. one of them is just passed the bloom, well not exactly the bloom but just a couple of hanging flowers...but notheless very beautiful. Initially I was thinking of getting white, it ends up purple.

I sold a young plant to a friend, and she has her plant blooming in less than 8 months to my surprise, mine took around 2 years for the first bloom. Wisteria is a very fast climber, If you want to get something like that in the picture, i guess you have to prune back quite a little..

well, i will take some photos to show you guys if you are interested...

Paul

Hi Paul,

I love wisteria so much. May I buy from you? Plse contact mevon 0123207252'

Thanks.

Lisa