yennie_lee

Dynasty Dragon Seafood Restaurant at Berjaya Time Square

haiz..... just now my FW called the Dynasty Dragon, she said we wanna book 40 table and wish that can give us the whole hall.... the reception (AH MUN) said that if want whole hall minimum 60 table. and my FW said she very LC one.... like dun wan layan......i'm wondering 40table already cost 32k... but they like dun care..... mm...... due to this.... me and my FW already argue few times.... very frustrating.... wanna give up already..... so tired....

hi stupidboy,

u go straight to the restaurant and find the manager who calles 云姐, u request from her, and check with her whether on that day have anyone share hall with u, if no, u can request from them.... i think should be no problem... coz mine oso ask them first and they said if nobody share hall with me can arrange to me...

haiz..... just now my FW called the Dynasty Dragon, she said we wanna book 40 table and wish that can give us the whole hall.... the reception (AH MUN) said that if want whole hall minimum 60 table. and my FW said she very LC one.... like dun wan layan......i'm wondering 40table already cost 32k... but they like dun care..... mm...... due to this.... me and my FW already argue few times.... very frustrating.... wanna give up already..... so tired....

Hi stupidboy,

Dont give up so early if u found the restaurant didnt serve u good just change to another restaurant no harm to u there are so many restaurant around that area.

There are still many many issues u will facing for the wedding preparation if u & ur FW dont really plan & have the consensus. Please arrange a well discussion with ur FW if not the argument will non-stop. For me I like u at 1st but I keep remind myself wedding is a happy occasion I dont want to made to become the miserable memory in future :rolleyes:

So "gambateh" & all the best :)

>>hi stupidboy..

>>yes better u go straight ther n talk to them..mine only 20plus table..actually canot get whole hall..but they said if no same dinner on that day then they wil give us whole hall..so u better nego wit them...

Hi Yennie,

Ur deco are nice *thumb up* can you share with me the where u got those helium balloons? I intend to get some for my PS next week :P

Hi Yennie,

Sometime we got to see our luck also la ;) Yes I wanna to have a look on ur deco see i can used it for my dinner or not :D & send me ur pre-wedding photo also ah :D

PM me or email me at wsyrinrin@hotmail.com

TQVM :D

hi stupidboy,

u go straight to the restaurant and find the manager who calles 云姐, u request from her, and check with her whether on that day have anyone share hall with u, if no, u can request from them.... i think should be no problem... coz mine oso ask them first and they said if nobody share hall with me can arrange to me...

Hi yennie... thanks for your reply...... i checked that date already... the reception said got a person book 20table already... but haven't pay deposit since 3 weeks ago. the 云姐 you mention is it Queenie? coz queenie was the one who serve us during my visit to their restaurant. she also said the same thing to us.... "if no body else book that day.... i give you whole hall lo" ...... means no promise la.... very 'pek chek" one.... later if share with other people.... than my FW will kill me.... haha.....

should i mention to them "er.... yennie is my friend.... she recommend me here one"... then got special service? haha..

hi stupidboy,

Hi yennie... thanks for your reply...... i checked that date already... the reception said got a person book 20table already... but haven't pay deposit since 3 weeks ago. the 云姐 you mention is it Queenie? coz queenie was the one who serve us during my visit to their restaurant. she also said the same thing to us.... "if no body else book that day.... i give you whole hall lo" ...... means no promise la.... very 'pek chek" one.... later if share with other people.... than my FW will kill me.... haha.....

should i mention to them "er.... yennie is my friend.... she recommend me here one"... then got special service? haha..

hi stupidboy,

not same ppl, queenie is assistant manager, and 云姐 is manager, u can mentioned to them that i recommend you to come, but i cant promise you that got special excuse for you if have to share hall to other. but u can said to them please help you to confirm that person who book 20table surely confirm or not as soon as possible, coz not yet pay deposit... when your actual day?

hi stupidboy,

hi stupidboy,

not same ppl, queenie is assistant manager, and 云姐 is manager, u can mentioned to them that i recommend you to come, but i cant promise you that got special excuse for you if have to share hall to other. but u can said to them please help you to confirm that person who book 20table surely confirm or not as soon as possible, coz not yet pay deposit... when your actual day?

hi yennie.... my AD will be on 28FEB, i know it is a HOT date.... NOBLE, FLOWER DRUM and many restaurant already fully booked.

Hi stupidboy,

Dont give up so early if u found the restaurant didnt serve u good just change to another restaurant no harm to u there are so many restaurant around that area.

There are still many many issues u will facing for the wedding preparation if u & ur FW dont really plan & have the consensus. Please arrange a well discussion with ur FW if not the argument will non-stop. For me I like u at 1st but I keep remind myself wedding is a happy occasion I dont want to made to become the miserable memory in future :rolleyes:

thanks for your advice.... i really appreciate what you said..."wedding is a happy occasion"

i will keep that in my mind....

Hi stupidboy,

thanks for your advice.... i really appreciate what you said..."wedding is a happy occasion"

i will keep that in my mind....

:lol: U r most welcome

hi stupidboy,

hi stupidboy,

hi yennie.... my AD will be on 28FEB, i know it is a HOT date.... NOBLE, FLOWER DRUM and many restaurant already fully booked.

hi stupidboy,

no wonder lar, is very hot date, but u can request with 云姐 if nobody share hall with u and let u open whole hall, they can do for you, but i juz afraid that hot date have many ppl want to book even share hall, coz my friend are choose hot date and share hall with ppl leh even at others restaurant oso same situation .... hope u good luck...

hi stupidboy,

hi stupidboy,

hi stupidboy,

no wonder lar, is very hot date, but u can request with 云姐 if nobody share hall with u and let u open whole hall, they can do for you, but i juz afraid that hot date have many ppl want to book even share hall, coz my friend are choose hot date and share hall with ppl leh even at others restaurant oso same situation .... hope u good luck...

hi yennie, thanks for your advice... i finally end up with other venue....

thank you so much for your info, now im looking forward to the BS at TOM, hopefully it doesn't dissapoint me.

hi yennie,

can i see your AD photo too? coz i planning my AD on next year, i oledi go to this restaurant to survey, so coincidence that my father know the owner of this restaurant, my father said he can guarantee us that all the food especially seafood item such as prawn, fish and etc definately fresh coz the owner of this restaurant also is a seafood supplier, so this restaurant will get very fresh seafood everday, so my father oledi decide to celebrate my wedding dinner at here. anyway thanks for your recommended if not i oso dont know to come here do survey, coz normally in my opinion i will choose noble or tai thong, thank you.

hi cutie bear,

of course no problem, now my friend help me to do a blog for my wedding photo, he also will post my AD's photo to my blog, so when ready, i just send my blog address to you so u can view all my photo, ok. ur father know the owner, so have any good discount? hehe, just "ge poh" only lar

hihi jennie,

can i have it 2 :D i also need some idea la... thx ya~ add me at ur frenster 2, my email add - meyengo@yahoo.com

thx~ ;)

Hi all! I am quite new to this forum. Found it when i was scouting for restaurants to hold my wedding dinner and i hav to say that i really love to see the sharing here. I am really interested in this restaurant as from the comment you guys have made, this place sounds really good and as i am looking for a restaurant tats not too big and not too expensive so this place sounds perfect. :rolleyes:

Yennie, can i have a look at your wedding pictures too? The place sounds so beautiful from your description and i would love to see them. Congratulations to you on the success of your wedding! I have a pleasant feeling whenever i read about the success of others weddings. Gives me hopes that mine would be able to turn out nice as well ^^ I think all of us feel the same. So can you share your AD decoration and dinner pictures with me? It will be great if you still have their contacts as well.

My e-mail add is bluedolphin_kim85@yahoo.com

My wedding is set to be held in October next year, 2009. I still have a year plus but feeling quite anxious that i don't get a nice place for the date i want :P Do u guys think tat i can start booking already? And if my wedding would be next year which wedding package will i be using? Will it be according to 2008 package or is there a new package for 2009? I do hope that those who have the price quotation, could you share them with me please? I feel so excited as this place sounds really great!

Thanks so much ya! :lol:

Hi all! I am quite new to this forum. Found it when i was scouting for restaurants to hold my wedding dinner and i hav to say that i really love to see the sharing here. I am really interested in this restaurant as from the comment you guys have made, this place sounds really good and as i am looking for a restaurant tats not too big and not too expensive so this place sounds perfect. :rolleyes:

Yennie, can i have a look at your wedding pictures too? The place sounds so beautiful from your description and i would love to see them. Congratulations to you on the success of your wedding! I have a pleasant feeling whenever i read about the success of others weddings. Gives me hopes that mine would be able to turn out nice as well ^^ I think all of us feel the same. So can you share your AD decoration and dinner pictures with me? It will be great if you still have their contacts as well.

My e-mail add is bluedolphin_kim85@yahoo.com

My wedding is set to be held in October next year, 2009. I still have a year plus but feeling quite anxious that i don't get a nice place for the date i want :P Do u guys think tat i can start booking already? And if my wedding would be next year which wedding package will i be using? Will it be according to 2008 package or is there a new package for 2009? I do hope that those who have the price quotation, could you share them with me please? I feel so excited as this place sounds really great!

Thanks so much ya! :lol:

Hi bluedolphin, Welcome to this forum,

I can give some opinion to you. since you already know your wedding date, and there is a plenty time to go, i would suggest you make a lot of visit to different restaurant. If you ask me whether you need to book now... i can say "YES" because i also had my wedding dinner at FEB2009, but i can tell you most of the restaurant also fully book. maybe it depends your date is it a HOT date. and many of them are booked 1 year ago. So you need to place your booking the best during this october.

No doubt this place really great... only i choose other because i just want a private wedding and don't want to share with people, if not i sure take Dynasty Dragon already.

lastly ..... wish you good luck.

HI,

Did u asked them about booking period? any advance booking needed ?

Thank you

you can always put your name to tentatively book first. When i pay a visit there, there is somebody book the date i want already.,... but haven't pay deposit. after 3 weeks i go there... the name is still there and the status is the same... haven't pay deposit, so i think they won't call you to confirm if no body insist want that day.

HI,

Thank you

you can always put your name to tentatively book first. When i pay a visit there, there is somebody book the date i want already.,... but haven't pay deposit. after 3 weeks i go there... the name is still there and the status is the same... haven't pay deposit, so i think they won't call you to confirm if no body insist want that day.

hi stupidboy,

i visit the restaurant last sunday for dinner, and i ask them about ur cases, they check with me said on your wedding date nobody booking, and i ask why my friend come said have booking, they said already cancel, and i ask why cant quickly confirm and let my friend booking whole hall, they said coz u didnt give them telephone so they cant contact u... and i ask them if less than 60 tables, can book the whole hall, they said can discuss, coz if less than 60 tables, u have to choose the package minimum RM798 and around 40tables, they will consider to hold to you, but anyway u already book other venue, so sayang lor... but i told them u oledi book other places, they said if u want u still can change place, maybe they can cover your booking fees or ...? they said can discuss oh... where u booking? how's the offer?

hi all,

who request to have my restaurant deco i already send mail to all of u, please check and give me comment, thanks

HI,

Thank you

hi stupidboy,

i visit the restaurant last sunday for dinner, and i ask them about ur cases, they check with me said on your wedding date nobody booking, and i ask why my friend come said have booking, they said already cancel, and i ask why cant quickly confirm and let my friend booking whole hall, they said coz u didnt give them telephone so they cant contact u... and i ask them if less than 60 tables, can book the whole hall, they said can discuss, coz if less than 60 tables, u have to choose the package minimum RM798 and around 40tables, they will consider to hold to you, but anyway u already book other venue, so sayang lor... but i told them u oledi book other places, they said if u want u still can change place, maybe they can cover your booking fees or ...? they said can discuss oh... where u booking? how's the offer?

hi all,

who request to have my restaurant deco i already send mail to all of u, please check and give me comment, thanks

i got ur photo d. thx alot~ ;)

wah~ really so nice la... must put alot of effort d. u really done a very good job. :) u r do pretty la... & u r thin. how good if i'm abit like u. :huh: ur hb is very tall. hehe...

wish u happy 4ever~

HI,

Thank you

hi stupidboy,

hi all,

can i view ur photos?

having my dinner there as well

Hi yennie_lee,

May I know where do you get your balloon from?? Can I have the contact number? How much it cost for your balloon??

TQ~~

Hi yennie_lee,

May I know where do you get your balloon from?? Can I have the contact number? How much it cost for your balloon??

TQ~~

yalor~ yalor~ d balloon very nice la... i'm wondering also. can PM me 2 for d contact & cost? thx alot~ ;)