piggy

Concorde Hotel, K.L

Hi all,

if anyone still reads this posts, can someone please email me photos of Concorde's Xin Restaurant? I'm planning to have my wedding dinner there later this year, and I can't find any photos of the restaurant decorated, except for the ones on the Concorde website!

My email address is

fongfong16@gmail.com

Thanks! :)

Fongster, sorry I don't have a photograph of Xin Restaurant when I was researching on the hotel for my up-coming wedding reception. However, I think you can ask from the person-in-charge of your event. They definitely will have some. However, it is suggested that you have a look at the venue personally to see if you like it. From what I remember, that venue has pillars which may block the view of the stage. Won't be much of a problem if your crowd is not too big though.

Hi Brainycomet!

Thanks for that! I did email them to ask for photos, but they just sent me the same ones from the website!! :(

Did you choose the Xin restaurant in the end? They're asking me to pay a deposit ASAP to book the venue, and I'm feeling a little rushed and pressured. Unfortunately, a lot of other places I looked at have already been booked out, so I'm getting a little desperate. How was the food? Decor? etc?

(I'm overseas so I can't physically look at the venue! :( )

brainycomet is right. Our SHanghai ANgels Band performed there twice d...and the pillars did blocked many people from seeing the stage. Their smallest ballroom is better as it has no pillar at all. Even their grand ballroom has many pillars.Urgh! Not a good hall.

Hi all Few of my event friends recommend me Concorde hotel for my wedding dinner early next year 2014 Can anyone share the photos to me in order for me decide which ballroom I choose Thanks... Regards, Eke

Hi all,

I've personally booked the Concorde ballroom for my wedding reception this coming November. Even gotten the smaller ballroom (Concorde V) for my matrimony.

So far, they provide the best deal in terms of food package and decorations. At least they are fresh flowers without extra costs. :D I've consulted with many of my friends who are married, they told me what I've gotten from Concorde is really good. Most of them have to pay for fresh flower decorations.

There are definitely quite a number of pillars in the grand ballroom, but each pillar is stored with a LCD screen for your guests to look at just in case they are blocked. I've spoken to the lady in charged of my wedding to actually fit the tables to the front as the space is quite wide in the front to minimize tables at the back. I've got about 42 tables to fit. :D

Will let you gals know my food tasting which is in about 2 months time and also my actual day experience with them once my wedding is over. :)

Happy planning and Happy Blessed Marriage! :)