piggy

Concorde Hotel, K.L

my dinner reception was held @ Concorde Grand Ballroom, but it was 3 yrs+ ago.. overall satisfied with their services. the officer handle my case vry informative & easy to deal with... :)

Thanks windyap for sharing the pics..when r all those pics taken?

Yong,

my AD will be on 9th June 2007 :) (juz around the corner) but anyway, i will only be meeting them to discuss on deco n such by end of this mth. food tasting was last 2 weeks. not bad,the portion was good :) their ballroom are under renovation now. xpected to be finish around mid may. (ngam-ngam make it for my wedding dinner) hehehe.

those pictures r took in concorde hotel.....

Hi Piggy,

Any luck with the refurbished Concorde ballroom photos? Would be great if i could have a copy.

Thank you.

ameliafooss@hotmail.com

my AD will be on 9th June 2007 :) (juz around the corner) but anyway, i will only be meeting them to discuss on deco n such by end of this mth. food tasting was last 2 weeks. not bad,the portion was good :) their ballroom are under renovation now. xpected to be finish around mid may. (ngam-ngam make it for my wedding dinner) hehehe.

Already email u some pics. Hope they help. I went there last week n manage to snap them.

Bad news is after the reno, no more drapes n no fountain allowed as they they afraid might damage

the carpet etc. The stage worse. I prefer the one b4 reno.

Hi all,

yeah, agreed with what xinyi_d said. after reno., the ballroom can't deco much. they told me they wan to have more 'modern' look. but too me, it looks so corporate,and doesnt really suits wedding. im a bit dissapointed too.

Hi all,

yeah, agreed with what xinyi_d said. after reno., the ballroom can't deco much. they told me they wan to have more 'modern' look. but too me, it looks so corporate,and doesnt really suits wedding. im a bit dissapointed too.

Halooo,

u may opt for the venue Saloma Theater Restaurant, just next door...with spacious stage!!

quite elegant...though the name a bit Malay la

Already email u some pics. Hope they help. I went there last week n manage to snap them.

Bad news is after the reno, no more drapes n no fountain allowed as they they afraid might damage

Hi Xinyi d, my name is Joe. Can you also email me the pics of Concorde Hotel after reno? Many thanks in advance! :D

Hi xinyi d, forgot to give you my email add :P . It's white.latte@yahoo.com.sg Thanks again and hope to hear from you soon!

Hi all,

Sigh...my fiance and I am actually quite set on Concorde. But now it seems there is not much improvements after the reno. Since they talked about fairy lights deco on pillars and ceiling drapes before the reno, are they gonna substitute it with something else now that all these are not available? Otherwise Concorde has quite an impressive package. Hmm...should I go ahead and confirm Concorde? Please advise? :D

Hi all,

hi...piggy...im mavis..

do u hav any photo after renovation 1???can share wif me...

my email is huiyeeng@hotmail.com

i've booked concorde hotel 4 my AD oso...nw quite scare when heard a lot of comments...

thanks a lot..

white.latte,

it all depends on how you'll like your deco for the ballroom. like for me, i lurve fairy lights n drapes..now after the reno they said cant have it, tat's why im dissapointed with them. but anyway, my advise, it's better to go there n hav a look on an actual wedding set up before deciding..perhaps u can call them n ask them bout it? :)

Hi Mavis,

im sorry i dun hav the pics wif me now. it's at the other computer. btw, when is ur AD?

hi piggy...

my AD will be held on 27 jan 2008....

now a bit worry coz really cant imagine d pic of d hotel after reno...

v oledy paid d deposit oso..

juz wanna ask izit ther not much dec 4 ur dinner at all...???

yup...i prefer d light n drapes oso....quite romantic...

haiz...thought everything will goin smoothly...

but...u AD coming soon oso rite???enjoy ur BIG BIGGGGGGGGGGGG day o....

white.latte,

it all depends on how you'll like your deco for the ballroom. like for me, i lurve fairy lights n drapes..now after the reno they said cant have it, tat's why im dissapointed with them. but anyway, my advise, it's better to go there n hav a look on an actual wedding set up before deciding..perhaps u can call them n ask them bout it? :)

Hi Mavis,

im sorry i dun hav the pics wif me now. it's at the other computer. btw, when is ur AD?

Thanks for your advice, piggy. I've also called up a guy in Concorde and he said no fairy lights, no ceiling drapes. Geez!!! He said however, the ballroom is more modern looking now.

Hi all! :)

my AD has passed. Yeah, not much on deco. they r more to modern look now..but still they did have a bit of deco la. (nice table cover at the foyer on cocktail tables). for the reception table, I brought in my own deco for it. I have my own deco for some ballroons for the ballroom too. so overall, im quite satisfied wif the deco of my wedding dinner. Wish i could show u guys, but i forgot to take pics of the ballroom ler! too bz tat day..sigh.. :)

Hi all! :)

my AD has passed. Yeah, not much on deco. they r more to modern look now..but still they did have a bit of deco la. (nice table cover at the foyer on cocktail tables). for the reception table, I brought in my own deco for it. I have my own deco for some ballroons for the ballroom too. so overall, im quite satisfied wif the deco of my wedding dinner. Wish i could show u guys, but i forgot to take pics of the ballroom ler! too bz tat day..sigh.. :)

hi piggy, cant wait to see ur AD pic leh, dun forget to share w me too. Am signed Concorde too now start worries :( my bf has sent email to them ask for some newly reno pic, but still no reply from them yet !!

email: charlizeteh@gmail.com

tqvm

Hello ladies.

I wanna ask for comparison between between Xin Cuisine and Grandballroom in Concorde Hotel.

Appreciate all your help. Thanks.

1) Pricing

2) Food, decor and food presentation

3) Minimum no of tables

3) Deposit

4) View Blockage (Pillar)

5) When to settle the full amount? (Eg: after the dinner or before that)

Hi amyho3,

Below are my replies to your Qs. :)

I wanna ask for comparison between between Xin Cuisine and Grandballroom in Concorde Hotel.

Appreciate all your help. Thanks.

1) Pricing

The price for the package is the same for both Xin & ballroom,only that no pork will be serve in ballroom

2) Food, decor and food presentation

During my AD, i got positive respond for the food. alot of ppl xpect hotel food will not be nice, but they told me they r suprise of the quality and big portion. For deco wise, it's renovated now so it's more new and modern. but dun expect to have like ceiling drapes and fairy lights deco for the backdrop,because they've took those away and to me,it might not suits the whole environment :)

3) Minimum no of tables

Xin Cuisine: i think min. is 20 tables, Ballroom: min. 35 tables

3) Deposit

not sure about this, but I paid RM5K as deposit lor

4) View Blockage (Pillar)

there's quite a lot of medium size pillars in the ballroom (i have my dinner at ballroom, but u dun have to worry if you are having 40 table n less, coz it wun really block. unless u have 40 tables and above,it'll be a bit cramp. But anyway, there are LCD screens on each pillars, so ur guests will know wat's happening in front for entire evening.

5) When to settle the full amount? (Eg: after the dinner or before that)

It depends on you lor. u can talk to the manager about this. For mine, we calculate the ang paus 3 dishes before the dinner end, then we only settle the bill right after we sent off all the guest. I think you can request to pay the next day, or ask the manager to go to ur suite to collect the money after the wedding. But my advice, it's not so safe to do so,better pay off everything once u sent off all ur guests.

Hope it helps :)

hi gals, i went to concorde last week, took some pic ( after reno), any one interested pls provide me ur email address.

tq

hi gals, i went to concorde last week, took some pic ( after reno), any one interested pls pm me. tq

Hi, I am Fern. I wanna see the photo u took at Concorde. Thanks.

hi gals, i went to concorde last week, took some pic ( after reno), any one interested pls pm me. tq

hi maro, can send the pics to me, ellie_pol@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Hi Maro,

Can you PM me the pic as well, the pic that you took is ballroom or restaurant? I've booked concorde Xin cuisine May this year for my dinner in May '08 but have postponed it to end '08. I know they have renovated their ballroom but no plan for chinese restaurant. -_-

Hi Maro,

Can you PM me the pic as well, the pic that you took is ballroom or restaurant? I've booked concorde Xin cuisine May this year for my dinner in May '08 but have postponed it to end '08. I know they have renovated their ballroom but no plan for chinese restaurant. -_-

hi pic sent to u edi :> take a look