piggy

Concorde Hotel, K.L

Hi Maro,

Did you take pic for XIn Cuisine? Any reno for chinese restaurant?

Hi Maro,

Did you take pic for XIn Cuisine? Any reno for chinese restaurant?

ehm....Xin Cuisine got reno also meh? i din take woh, cos my concern only at Ballroom.....last time i did took some pic ehm....b4 reno, if u wan i can send u too.

so after seeing the ballroom, wat u think?

Hi Maro,

I also have the pic for Xin b4 reno. I only have 25tables so I only can take restaurant.

From the pic not much diff compared to the condition during my last visit in May 07. The deco is simple and nice except for the pillars lor....seems like they can not get rid of those pillars....but overall quite ok. Is Mei Ling the one who attend to you?

I tried to email the wedding planner for a quotation for my wedding banquet on 18/10/2008 but failed. Maybe something wrong with the system. Does anyone has a direct email which I can contact for? I know the girl 'Mei Ling' is the person dealing with meetings and weddings but I don't have her email address. Thank you

Hi Candy,

Mei Ling's email is meiling.chia@concorde.net

Details:

Chia Mei Ling

Catering Manager

Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur

No 2, Jalan Sultan Ismail

50250 Kuala Lumpur

DID : 2149 2604

Tel : 2144 2200 ext. 2604

Fax : 2145 2007

Mobile: 012-215 3690

Web : www.concorde.net

Thank you, Secret Garden..

Hi Candy,

Mei Ling's email is meiling.chia@concorde.net

Details:

Chia Mei Ling

Catering Manager

Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur

No 2, Jalan Sultan Ismail

50250 Kuala Lumpur

DID : 2149 2604

Tel : 2144 2200 ext. 2604

Fax : 2145 2007

Mobile: 012-215 3690

Web : www.concorde.net

Hi Maro,

I also have the pic for Xin b4 reno. I only have 25tables so I only can take restaurant.

From the pic not much diff compared to the condition during my last visit in May 07. The deco is simple and nice except for the pillars lor....seems like they can not get rid of those pillars....but overall quite ok. Is Mei Ling the one who attend to you?

ya am dealing with Mei Ling. y?

mm...those pillar is fixed !!

Hi, I also booked Concorde Ballroom. If you're urgently looking for Mei Ling, better call her DID instead of email her. I also experience email bounce back from her mailbox. I'm not sure why. I've met her and she's a nice lady to deal with. :)

hi gals, i went to concorde last week, took some pic ( after reno), any one interested pls provide me ur email address.

tq

Hi Maro, Could i also please get some of the pics. Much appreciated. Thanks. Hen

hi ... i went to checkout concorde abt 1 mth ago, so happened there's wedding held...

it was the ball room... the decor was really good, everything did it nicely, the manager was polite,

but not sure abt the food, anybody experieced the food b4?

hi ... i went to checkout concorde abt 1 mth ago, so happened there's wedding held...

it was the ball room... the decor was really good, everything did it nicely, the manager was polite,

but not sure abt the food, anybody experieced the food b4?

My cousin had his wedding there few years back, my family and relatives likes the food there. That's why I chose Concorde as my wedding venue. Hopefully their quality still there. Yet to have my food tasting though so no comments. :wub:

I been to Concorde Hotel last month 27/10 for my classmate's wedding dinner.

The ambience is nice, the quality of food is good (most of my frens said the fish is veri fresh)

However the air-con seems having some problem on and off, we felt warm eating halfway

Hi,

I went to check out Concorde. The ballroom has pillars and it also has 2 levels, I didn't like it.

The person who attended to me was quite friendly, just go to the chinese restaurant and look for the manager, a chinese guy, forgot his name. According to him Concorde is very popular for weddings and has bookings even up to Dec 08.

hi gals, i went to concorde last week, took some pic ( after reno), any one interested pls provide me ur email address.

tq

Hi Maro, Could i also please get some of the pics. Much appreciated. Thanks. Hen

pls provide me your email address, tq

tq

Hi Maro,

I'm new here, can I have the pic too? My email is mybee08@gmail.com.

Thanks a lot. :D

hi,

my friends who attend a wedding dinner @ Concorde last Saturday comment the food was bad...

m kinda surprise cause i thought concorde service good food...

another friends of mine who getting married this year was considering Concorde initially...now dono how...

anyone has their experience to share?

cheers~

Hi Cheers,

really? me have booked Concorde Xin Cuisine for my wedding, haven't gone for the food tasting.