ceetee

Factory Outlet, USA

Hi there,

I'll be going to the States mid of the month, for vacation. Heard that the factory outlet chains there have got tonnes of 'cheap yet branded' stuff for sale..... Just wonder what can i get from the outlet at Barstow, California??? Do they have anything suitable for wedding usage? ie, wedding high heels, evening gowns etc???

Guest Chrisandben
Hi there,

I'll be going to the States mid of the month, for vacation. Heard that the factory outlet chains there have got tonnes of 'cheap yet branded' stuff for sale..... Just wonder what can i get from the outlet at Barstow, California??? Do they have anything suitable for wedding usage? ie, wedding high heels, evening gowns etc???

Is it the one on the way to Las Vegas? Tanger Outlet Mall?

Guest Chrisandben
Chris,

Yeah, i think that's the one!!!! Pls guide.....

First thing you arrive, go straight to the customer service office to ask for more discount booklet. In the booklet they are plenty discount/cash vouchers. If you're going with a tour usually the tour guid will give out a sticker, you will get additional 10%. I bought lots of baju from Ralph Lauren, Timberland, Guess, Gap, Baby Osh Kosh, Nautica, Tommy Hilfiger, Coach bags, Nine West shoes and others. You will find many other brands as well.

Here is the website you can look see first. http://couponing.about.com/gi/dynamic/offs...er/BST/coupons/

Google for tanger outlet mall website also. HAVE FUN!

P/S: I MISS THOSE OUTLET MALL SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

Hi there,

Hi ceetee,

Barstow should be the outlet in between fresno, Ca and san Francisco.I've been there once many yrs ago

Chris,

Yeah, i think that's the one!!!! Pls guide.....

First thing you arrive, go straight to the customer service office to ask for more discount booklet. In the booklet they are plenty discount/cash vouchers. If you're going with a tour usually the tour guid will give out a sticker, you will get additional 10%. I bought lots of baju from Ralph Lauren, Timberland, Guess, Gap, Baby Osh Kosh, Nautica, Tommy Hilfiger, Coach bags, Nine West shoes and others. You will find many other brands as well.

Here is the website you can look see first. http://couponing.about.com/gi/dynamic/offs...er/BST/coupons/

Google for tanger outlet mall website also. HAVE FUN!

P/S: I MISS THOSE OUTLET MALL SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

Wow... that's a lot of brands.... Thx so much for the info.... Btw, Chris, any brand selling wedding shoes or evening gown? i'll be on tour, so time is my main constraint, that's why i have to spot which shop to go.....

Hi there,

Hi ceetee,

Barstow should be the outlet in between fresno, Ca and san Francisco.I've been there once many yrs ago

Yeah, Chihuahua, you got it! I'll be there on my way heading back to LA from Las Vegas.... any tip to share about the outlet?

Ceetee,

If you're talking abt vegas, there is like 4 outlet mall in Vegas alone.Two outlet mall is located in Las Vegas itself, they have coach, AX etc...the bigger one is like 30 min drive away, in between Vegas and LA.You will see them when you're driving from vegas to LA.That particular outlet mall is bigger.They have coach,burberry,versace and many more.Will you be heading to San Diego? If you are,I suggest you stop by cabazone, because that outlet is one of the biggest beside the one in New York and Texas.They have gucci, prada and more big name designer there.

ooh...ninewest shoe...i like it so much....quite nice design the have.normall when i go to outlet,i am for GAP&GUESS coz me like some ez going body shirt only..akeke...i think if im not wrong the one in las vegas(near stratosphere) do have coach...n so far, their sale is the best lo.

Chihuahua, yeah, i'll be goingt to San Diego too, but no idea yet where to stop.... Wow, lotsa brands mentioned, i'm a bit confused... hehehe... Any brand selling nice wedding stuff like shoes, gown???

Wegness, thx for the link. I'm not really a fan of coach, but i do realise the price difference between here and States.... perhaps might offer friends for my luggage slots as few of them are so mad about Coach....

Potatotiramisu,

Yeah, the Levis jeans is pretty cheap as compared to in M'sia.... FH bought few pairs for me last year, most likely this trip will concetrate on some wedding thingy.... any idea what's best???

Chihuahua, yeah, i'll be goingt to San Diego too, but no idea yet where to stop.... Wow, lotsa brands mentioned, i'm a bit confused... hehehe... Any brand selling nice wedding stuff like shoes, gown???

Most outlet don't sell wedding gowns.But you might find your wedding shoe there, you just have to search those store that sell shoes.You can get your evening dress from stores like BCBG from the outlet, they usually carry formal evening dress.

Wegness, thx for the link. I'm not really a fan of coach, but i do realise the price difference between here and States.... perhaps might offer friends for my luggage slots as few of them are so mad about Coach....

Potatotiramisu,

Yeah, the Levis jeans is pretty cheap as compared to in M'sia.... FH bought few pairs for me last year, most likely this trip will concetrate on some wedding thingy.... any idea what's best???

Hi Ceetee,

You are welcome. I agree with Chihuahua. There are no wedding gowns in factory outlet in general. But you can find some store carry formal evening dresses, such as BCBG,Laundry Shelli, Kenneth Cole, JCrew, Ann Taylor. You can shop in Macys, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue or Lord and Taylor.

For Shoes, i think you can check in Nine West, Aldo, Nina( a wide selection of wedding shoes),Touch Ups (bridal shoes line). If you want to splurge, can check Stauart Weitzman (they do have sales depends on when youa re coming.) Ann Taylor does carry wedding shoes too. You can check from their website http://www.anntaylor.com (check if there is any store nearby the area that you are going to visit and do carry wedding line).

If you want to check reasonable price wedding gown, you can stop by David's Bridal. http://www.davidsbridal.com/index.jsp

mayb u can find for GroupUSA which offers a large variety of wedding gowns n beautiful dresses. i love to wonder around this outlet back in Arizona.Burlington Coat Factory also do offer a limited but quite nice dresses including evening gowns.i dunno whether they have branch over ur place.....davids bridal offers a wide range of wedding gowns which include bridesmaid.sometimes they do have some promotion in which certain dresses only cost $99. they do have their shop. mayb u can search whether ur place o have one. as for shoe,i like nina n nine west. i think nine west outlet will b at the outlet mall but not sure bout nina. both has very nice designs...good luck to u

Gals,

Plentiful of lovessssss to you all..... can't stop surfing thru sites and brands given.... :lol: enjoy enjoy.... 10Q

Hi ceetee,

Check out this website too http://www.egeeshop.com/US_Factory_Outlets/Outlets_USMap.htm

It lists all the Factory Outlets location in the US. Very useful if you plan to "state hopping" like me. I find it useful to me because I know what I want, and I go through the list before stopping for a visit. I like Coach stuffs. Now am looking for wedding shoes now.

I am going there somewhere end July for 2 weeks. I hope they still have the "independence Sales" when I get there. Last year when I went to the Vegas - LA outlets, and Coach boutique offer ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT on top of their current discounted price! So cool!

Have fun in US! and don't forget to sight seeing too!

Hi ceetee,

Check out this website too http://www.egeeshop.com/US_Factory_Outlets/Outlets_USMap.htm

It lists all the Factory Outlets location in the US. Very useful if you plan to "state hopping" like me. I find it useful to me because I know what I want, and I go through the list before stopping for a visit. I like Coach stuffs. Now am looking for wedding shoes now.

I am going there somewhere end July for 2 weeks. I hope they still have the "independence Sales" when I get there. Last year when I went to the Vegas - LA outlets, and Coach boutique offer ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT on top of their current discounted price! So cool!

PccIyv,

Yeah, i managed to do some shopping, not much though as they close quite early compared to M'sia. Went to outlets in Barstow and Vegas, got lotsa gifts for others and also 2 pairs of wedding shoes for myself from NineWest... overall good trip... but now very tired.. Zzzzz, still got jet lag...

Hi ceetee,

PccIyv,

Yeah, i managed to do some shopping, not much though as they close quite early compared to M'sia. Went to outlets in Barstow and Vegas, got lotsa gifts for others and also 2 pairs of wedding shoes for myself from NineWest... overall good trip... but now very tired.. Zzzzz, still got jet lag...

I hope you're here for the memorial weekend sale.I bought 3 handbags at coach for my family in kl, and it's dirty cheap!

How cheap r? How much in RM?

Hi ceetee,

PccIyv,

I hope you're here for the memorial weekend sale.I bought 3 handbags at coach for my family in kl, and it's dirty cheap!

S2000,

i managed to buy 3 purses from Coach too, priced at about $20-$30. When i transit at Taipei, i checked out the price there, average at TWD 7000-8500.... which is about RM700-850... About 90% off in total, it's really a good deal!!! :lol:

Hi ceetee,

PccIyv,

I bought 3 handbags, all in leather material from coach outlet during the memorial day sale for less than RM 1500, they are all medium sizes.

Wow.. thats really cheap wor for 4 bags fom Coach..

Erm.... wonder in Korea the price is more pricy than M'sia or cheaper???

Hi ceetee,

PccIyv,

I bought 3 handbags, all in leather material from coach outlet during the memorial day sale for less than RM 1500, they are all medium sizes.