nanako128

Foundation

Hi all. I've been using the two way foundation from Estee Lauder since nearly 3 yrs back and I swore that it is really good to cover spots on your face. It can last for hours. You just need to touch up once in a while or blot if your face become oily when ur under the sun. Even when u sweat your makeup won't spoiled. Totally value for my money. :D .. I love it soooo much.

Lancome Photogenic also not bad... smile.gif

I tried both Lancome color ID and photogenic. I personally prefer photogenic than color ID. Dior also nice. But now i m using RMK. RMK is more natural and light. Just feel like you r not wearing any foundation and more natural. If you want to conceal your spot and freckles then RMK not suitable for u and it takes 1 hr for my makeup to look more natural bcoz your body temp. affected the tone of the makeup.

I bought the Revlon Mineral Foundation that day.

Before this im using Skin Food BB cream. The BB cream works out nice, but over the time, it clog pores as well. So I've been stop using it now, only use it when i really need to.

Now I use the Revlon Mineral Foundation to cover up my dark circle. To my suprise, it really works!! (I have serious dark circle and eye bags) I try not to use it around my face at the moment because I want to clear my clogged pores! And I apply Skin Food cucumber mask everyday! Skin much much better now. No more breakouts.

I'm using Bobbi Brown Foundation and also Dr Jart Black BB cream..so far both have been ok on my skin..im also using Bobbi Brown Loose Powder to control oil on my face but still need to blot my face once in a while lor..

Another vote for the Armani Luminous Silk Foundation.

Also tried the matte version & currently using their Face Fabric (light coverage)

Love Armani foundations a lot!

I have No idea with how to choose the best foundation for my skin. I been heard some brand from my friends but i confuse about that. I prefer to apply liquid foundation and i always sweat after the outdoor activities.

Anyone heard about Morimiki? i get to know this from newspaper.

I'm currently using ZA powder foundation. It's good! Not too oily for my skin.

Did you means the two way foundation with the blue color case? I been try it before, so far is not bad. But the frequencies to do touch up. That's why i looking for better result and can last long to 8 hours. But thx .

Did you means the two way foundation with the blue color case? I been try it before, so far is not bad. But the frequencies to do touch up. That's why i looking for better result and can last long to 8 hours. But thx .

Yeah, that's the one! :wink:

Yeah, that's the one! :wink:

Did you have any Idea bout the liqiud foundation?

MeeYu,

I'm so sorry, I don't like liquid foundation because it is too oily for me. So, I don't have any idea regarding the liquid foundation.

Hey, Finally the foundation that i order from toll free arrived.

Morimiki.......... i order the sunscreen and get the foundation free.

wahaha. big deal! nice packaging also. I haven't start to use it but soon.

expected......... :wub:

Dear all,

i am using artistry foundation either liquid or powder. it is very smooth and good to use. because it content vitamin and good for skin. alto i make up whole day, til nite the foundation still there, even i am sweating, i just use tissue to press softly, the foundation still there. i love it so much.... :tongue:

I have tried the following:

1. The Body Shop Liquid Foundation - Oil Free - SPF 15. (LESS than RM70) Used - 2 bottles

This is abit thick. Spread easily. But is not water proof. The only thing which I dislike is, sometimes when you drink water, and the water trickles down your chin, you can see the one line discolouration.

2. ZA Hydration Liquid Foundation - Pink box. SPF17++ Less than RM30

This one is OK, dries up on face fast. But because of the light fragrance, I find that it irritates my eye

3. Loreal True Match Liquid Foundation - SPF17 Less than RM60 I bought it during sales RM45-49.

This is not oil free. You know when you wash your hands after you apply to your face. Plus it has some very light gold dust on the face which I dislike. It tends to make my face oily. You must have loose powder over it.

4. KOSE 2 way foundation cake is the best for me so far. Excellent stuff with an excellent price of RM170 with casing. 2nd purchase you just need to get refill. I am still using this.

hi..i m using chritian dior concealer and is quite good and able to cover my eye circle... and i will strongly recommend Bobbi Brown for foundation since this brand will have the natural effect and i really love it....

Is anyone using high definition foundation?

I had a make up done last week using HD make up by HD make up artist.

Eventhough it is suppose to conceal all imperfection but i can still see scar on my chin (i have acne scar there)...

Can anyone recommend any HD make up and share tips?