I am going to deliver soon and was thinking to take a slimming course after confinement..haha..

Lately came across an advertisement on the Slim World, not sure how effective they are as the package offer are quite good. Anyone has tried before?

I've tried 3 years ago..

Hmm... I just lost in inches but not in weight. The branch that I went was not professional enough and I realised that if you want to reduce weight, you have to spend more and more money there.

One of my colleague tried it but not really effective lol ...

I've tried 3 years ago..

Hmm... I just lost in inches but not in weight. The branch that I went was not professional enough and I realised that if you want to reduce weight, you have to spend more and more money there.

I also heard from my friend's sister just sign up for slim world package MYR 1888 with 80 treatments, so far not heard from her how effective.

On March, i have signed up a slimming course from De-Fine. It's located in Penang. And it's quite effective and price is ok. In 1 month plus, i lost 2 kg and 18 cm whole body. And the price is MYR 688.

And i agreed with tigercap we have to spend quite a lot if need to slim down. Not only slimming center; i also took some Amway product to block my carbohydrate and fat intake.

wbling,

amyway product to block carbohydrate and fat intake? does it effective? may I know the product's name?

Hi beautifulgown

Just a sharing here. I took 2 tablets of CB Plus before lunch meals, 3 tablets for heavy food like hokkien mee, char koey teow. After meal; i will took 1 tablet of lecithin-E. CB plus is too block carbo intake and lecithin-E is to reduce fat. With this, can help you to maintain you current body weight :) .

From time to time, you also need to do detox to clean your body. From small until now; your body id working everyday for you and never rest and clean; it's a lot of toxin in your body. When i do detox, i can lost 2-3 kg.

Most important is we need to control our diet and do exercise. If we still eat a lot without proper control; it's hard to slim down no matter you paid how much to slimming center or eat supplement.

Best regards

wbling

wbling,

thanks for your information.

I do detox once in a while and everynight I will drink the light-detox tea to clean the body overnight and output on the next day morning :P

I do regular exercise (at least 6 times a week for 45 minutes each time) and control diet all the time. Currently I'm on my own dieting and slimming program (not going to slimming centre :P) and I need to have something to block the fat and help me to reduce the fat beside my own exercise.

I have lecithin-E at home .. heheeh .. frankly speaking, I just take the lecithin-E occassionaly (if I remember :P) I will check with my friend for CB Plus, I hope is not too late for me to re-take lecithin-E :P

Thanks for your share :)

i personally went to slimming centre b4. They cant help reduce weight but reduce my orange peel.

i paid few k but din see result oso ! so now i rather take meal replacement & exercise instead of waste those money with them.

I am going to deliver soon and was thinking to take a slimming course after confinement..haha..

Lately came across an advertisement on the Slim World, not sure how effective they are as the package offer are quite good. Anyone has tried before?

i know your post is a little outdate for a reply but if you are ever at a stage of thinking "slimming centre" read my experience at

http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index....mp;#entry293956

Hello everybody..

I'm new here. :biggrin:

i've sign up for Slim world Super Saver Package at RM2300 for 80 + 20 session yesterday...

it is really hasty and absentminded decision that i've made...n i've paid half of the price.

now when i think calmly and worrying from yesterday to this morning (can't sleep coz worried) that i think i don't want that package...

if there anybody know how to get my money back??

yesterday i feel like the consultant lady pursued n pushed me to take the package immediately and before the consultantion start she asking me the payment Rm300, if i don't pay i can't get the consultation...it's that right???r all slimming centre r like that??? i feel that i've been cheated...

after the consult she asked me to pay another Rm700 to conform that i want the package and she give another 20 session free for toning..?

she pushed and asked me to make quick decision like she want to close the shop. I've feel panic and give my atm card to be swap again...ohh my goddd,when i think again now, what ve i done!!!!

can i complaint and claim my money back through the tribunal??

i know that if i claim at SW i got nothing..

n to make thing worst i don read the term (i don have time read anyway the decision i make in panic n do whatever she told me) and just signed blindly on the receipt for treatment

n when i read their term at home,said; i must paid all fee either i want to continued or not the treatment?? do i don't have right at alll to terminate the package and get the money back???!

I don't even make any treatment yet,and i can't back off from the package due the term in the receipt..

can somebody/anybody help meee....when i told the whole story to my fren she said i've been cheated...

can somebody give suggesstion or advice or settlement or whatever is it to get my money back...huuuhuuuu

Hello everybody..

I'm new here. :biggrin:

i've sign up for Slim world Super Saver Package at RM2300 for 80 + 20 session yesterday...

it is really hasty and absentminded decision that i've made...n i've paid half of the price.

now when i think calmly and worrying from yesterday to this morning (can't sleep coz worried) that i think i don't want that package...

if there anybody know how to get my money back??

yesterday i feel like the consultant lady pursued n pushed me to take the package immediately and before the consultantion start she asking me the payment Rm300, if i don't pay i can't get the consultation...it's that right???r all slimming centre r like that??? i feel that i've been cheated...

after the consult she asked me to pay another Rm700 to conform that i want the package and she give another 20 session free for toning..?

she pushed and asked me to make quick decision like she want to close the shop. I've feel panic and give my atm card to be swap again...ohh my goddd,when i think again now, what ve i done!!!!

can i complaint and claim my money back through the tribunal??

i know that if i claim at SW i got nothing..

n to make thing worst i don read the term (i don have time read anyway the decision i make in panic n do whatever she told me) and just signed blindly on the receipt for treatment

n when i read their term at home,said; i must paid all fee either i want to continued or not the treatment?? do i don't have right at alll to terminate the package and get the money back???!

I don't even make any treatment yet,and i can't back off from the package due the term in the receipt..

can somebody/anybody help meee....when i told the whole story to my fren she said i've been cheated...

can somebody give suggesstion or advice or settlement or whatever is it to get my money back...huuuhuuuu

Reriya, I am so curious what was the result of your treatment in slimworld as you post this over 2 years ago... hope you will reply.

I've just signed up for slimworld package and today was the third time I went for the session. Same as you, the second time I went for treatment, they trying to sell me their other package, I almost buy the package but then I think that if they still need to promote other package to me, does it mean my current package is not effective? so I said I will consider. Only my consultant didnt ask for consultant fee before explain me their package.

Im so worry that this slimming session is not work for me because as I see their technology, their machine seems impossible to loose any fat around my big hip, thigh and calf, I think the only reason some people slim down after the treatment was because of the strict diet they ask them to follow...