post natal waist wrap

32 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi Wenwen.., sorry just saw this thread again.

I am currently engaging an urut lady who works as bidan in SJMC. Only tried her service once, but I can say, she is really good as she knows her stuff. And she is very kind too, as she helps to massage my baby for free when she heard my bb cried, since she said my baby masuk angin already.

Hi Escudo,

I am staying in USJ and my EDD is in early April 2009. Will be able to provide the urut lady's contact no?

Thanks in advance

Posted · Report post

Hi Wenwen.., sorry just saw this thread again.

I am currently engaging an urut lady who works as bidan in SJMC. Only tried her service once, but I can say, she is really good as she knows her stuff. And she is very kind too, as she helps to massage my baby for free when she heard my bb cried, since she said my baby masuk angin already.

Hi Escudo,

I am staying in USJ and my EDD is in early April 2009. Will be able to provide the urut lady's contact no?

Thanks in advance

Anybody that can assist me? According to my gynae, I might have early delivery. Thanks

Posted · Report post

Hi escudo, can I have the contact details of the urut lady? Thanks. My email is minmin2020@hotmail.com

Posted · Report post

i got an el cheapo modern bengkung wrap but have only used it a few times. it was kinda uncomfortable, so i kept it away. today it is coming to 18mths my lil hoover sucking on me and i can honestly say, breastfeeding's the best way to shed the pounds. my silhouette's much better now compared to my pre-preg days.

Posted · Report post

i saw a type of tummy binder at the baby expo in MV just now. Its RM 240 and i forgot the name la.. Tummy something.. The girl promoting is a bit too hard sell thats why i walk away. wonder anybody tried?

She said her customer tried on for one hour yesterday and her tummy become firm STRAIGHTAWAY woh..

Posted (edited) · Report post

"Hi!!
I thought ill let everyone know.. i have wrote an article on common mistakes done by pregnant ladies and mothers during confinement period. i hope it is helpful to others.. thank you for spending time reading it thanks.. here is the link to the article http://goo.gl/QipkRz

you can also checkout our shortlist for bidan at http://goo.gl/uotvTF

and for more choices at http://goo.gl/9xjrPP

hope it helps.. any suggestions/recommendations will be appreciated"

Edited by lookp