Sign in to follow this  
smurf

Designer Wedding Gown For Sale (Hand Embroidery)

Hi everyone,

I have finally decided to part with my wedding gown after 6 months. (its is a terribly tough decision)

It was handmade and designed for me by Dominique Chan.

Description:

Tube dress. Fitted bodice.

Finest French satin.

No can-can yet the skirt has body of its own. (i cant stand can-can. make the gown looks horribly old fashion).

The skirt has double layer.

Short train.

Embroidery at the waist. And the front of the skirt. (when you walk down the aisle, the top layer opens up and make the embroidery on the second layer more obvious. the embroidery can be seen eventhough you are not walking and merely standing or sitting down)

All round the edges of the skirt, there is embroided scallops. (looks like lace but it isnt)

Satin buttons all the way down at the back.

Dominique took a year to make my dress.

The dress comes with matching hand-made shoes. (same embroidery as the dress) Size 5. 2.5 inches.

I am 5'4". The lenght of the dress cannot be altered as there are lotsa embroidery at the hem.

PM me only if you are really interested.

Hi everyone,

I have finally decided to part with my wedding gown after 6 months. (its is a terribly tough decision)

Description:

Finest French satin.

No can-can yet the skirt has body of its own. (i cant stand can-can. make the gown looks horribly old fashion).

Short train.

Embroidery at the waist. And the front of the skirt. (when you walk down the aisle, the top layer opens up and make the embroidery on the second layer more obvious. the embroidery can be seen eventhough you are not walking and merely standing or sitting down)

All round the edges of the skirt, there is embroided scallops. (looks like lace but it isnt)

The dress comes with matching hand-made shoes. (same embroidery as the dress) Size 5. 2.5 inches.

I am 5'4". The lenght of the dress cannot be altered as there are lotsa embroidery at the hem.

Hi Smurf,

Can you share with me some photos of your WG? Also details of the gown and price you are letting go.

My email is: l_lengf@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance

i also 5.4".. but what size is d dress?? send me price n photo to ckwhy@hotmail.com

thanks ya...

Hi Smurf,

It sounds absolutely gorgeous! How much are you planning to sell it for?

Please PM me price and pictures at pinkelle@gmail.com

hi everyone,

thanks for your show of interest.

perhaps i should let it be known that my dress isnt really suitable for a garden wedding/beach because of the train. A light chiffon A line dress would be more suitable.

neither would it suit a restaurant reception, the skirt is not ballgown like, but its still little big for restaurant. no offence ya! ;)

Hi Smurf

Mind if i take a view of your gown? I am at aboutt he same height as you are

my email is sandy_gsf@lycos.com. Alternatiavely u can PM me

thanks

sfgoh

Hi everyone,

Description:

Finest French satin.

Short train.

hi there

I am very interested in your gown. Sound gorgeous!!!

Could you please email me the price, measurements and pictures?

Unfortunately I won't be needing your shoes as I am a size 3.

thanks

chooiyuit2912@hotmail.com

queen25, i have emailed you.

Hi smurf,

Think the dress might suite my theme. My wedding is at an English bungalow.

Can send the pictures and the price you willing to sell?

I am wearing size 6 (37) shoe size.

My email is IvySan1978@hotmail.com

Hi smurf,

Hi there,

i have emailed you.

I note that you have custom made a wedding gown with a textile house and also bought a second hand piece from That Special Occassion.

Let me know if you are still interested.

Thanks

Yup,

The so call custom made wedding gown is beyond fix already "tsk tsk".

The WG from TSO is for Trash The Dress session.

And i plan to get another one :rolleyes:

Have seen NeoWedding and interested in one, but I am still scouting till August before I finalise my decision to purchase from them.

And yes, I am still interested if the price is right

Cheers

Hi smurf,

Hi there,

i have emailed you.

I note that you have custom made a wedding gown with a textile house and also bought a second piece from That Special Occassion.

Let me know if you are still interested.

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Just to let you girls know, my skirt has double layer and the front layer splits at the front. Some of you might not like that. I thought you would like to know.

Hi everyone,

Description:

Finest French satin.

Short train.

smurf,

can i have a view?

thanks