Sign in to follow this  
Tash

AFTER the ROM in Putrajaya

We will be registering our marriage soon in Putrajaya. Need help ASAP wth regard to lunch/brunch places in Putrajaya that we can go to after the ROM ceremony. I cant seem to find any existing thread on this topic. If theres one, kindly do merge. My apologies in advance.

The only ones I can think of is:

1. Marriott Putrajaya, all you can eat dimsum. Is it good? Pricey?

2. Putrajaya Seafood ( strange to be eating seafood so early in the morning, no?)

3. Alamanda. ( haih, we dont exactly want to be going to a mall after the ROM! wth the crowd and what not)

Any other suggestions girls? Many thanks!

We will be registering our marriage soon in Putrajaya. Need help ASAP wth regard to lunch/brunch places in Putrajaya that we can go to after the ROM ceremony. I cant seem to find any existing thread on this topic. If theres one, kindly do merge. My apologies in advance.

The only ones I can think of is:

1. Marriott Putrajaya, all you can eat dimsum. Is it good? Pricey?

2. Putrajaya Seafood ( strange to be eating seafood so early in the morning, no?)

3. Alamanda. ( haih, we dont exactly want to be going to a mall after the ROM! wth the crowd and what not)

Any other suggestions girls? Many thanks!

Hi Tash,

I had my registration at putrajaya and then we went to the putrajaya seafood restaurant for lunch after that. It's situated in the Botanical Gardens jsut beside a lake. Very nice place. Despite being a halal chinese restaurant the food is good. It's under the Tai thong group.

more information here: http://www.ttrb.com.my/content.asp?root=10...00066&idx=1

You can call them 03-8889 1188 and have them fax you the set menus. Price is ok also. Let me know if you need more information. All the best!

i had ROM in putrajaya too, then hitting to puchong's hei loi dang to have lunch. Not bad also. One table around RM600

I ll be having my ROM at putrajaya this March :)

hmmm...so,other than the Seafood restaurant at putrajaya, any other recommendations? Keep choices open ma :)

I also had my ROM in putrajaya. Then I headed to Puchong, Chong Hwa Restaurant for lunch with my family members. They all said the food are nice and value for money... After that most of my relatives will go there for lunch/ dinner if they have any special occasion. You may try there..

Oh there is another restaurant opened last year.. Jui Moon Heen Restaurant. I went there once during new year. A bit pricey.. Not sure because of new year or what la.. But i still feel I will go to Chong Hwa lor.. :cheers:

I also had my ROM in putrajaya. Then I headed to Puchong, Chong Hwa Restaurant for lunch with my family members. They all said the food are nice and value for money... After that most of my relatives will go there for lunch/ dinner if they have any special occasion. You may try there..

Oh there is another restaurant opened last year.. Jui Moon Heen Restaurant. I went there once during new year. A bit pricey.. Not sure because of new year or what la.. But i still feel I will go to Chong Hwa lor.. :cheers:

Hi steelfish,

Thanks for your info :)

How far is Chong Hwa restaurant from putrajaya? And do you have their contact number..maybe can browse tru their menu first.

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to share some info about the Putrajaya Seafood Restaurant. I had my ROM last Monday and had lunch at this restaurant. Overall its quite good. Food is good, service very good, the environment nice, and it is a beautiful place for taking photos :). However I do feel it is a little pricey..but I guess we are paying the price of the environment la :P

Really sorry elyssa, i missed this thread previously. It takes about 20 mins from Putrajaya to the place.

Anyway, for future reference to all, you may find details as below:

Restaurant Cheong Wah (中華酒樓) @ Pusat Bandar Puchong, Puchong, Selangor

Location Pusat Bandar Puchong, Puchong, Selangor

No 1,Jalan Bandar 2,Pusat Bandar Puchong,47100 Puchong,Selangor.

Contact 03 8070 9335 / 9336

Business Hour 10.00am-3.30pm,5.00pm-11.00pm

Really sorry elyssa, i missed this thread previously. It takes about 20 mins from Putrajaya to the place.

Anyway, for future reference to all, you may find details as below:

Restaurant Cheong Wah (中華酒樓) @ Pusat Bandar Puchong, Puchong, Selangor

Location Pusat Bandar Puchong, Puchong, Selangor

No 1,Jalan Bandar 2,Pusat Bandar Puchong,47100 Puchong,Selangor.

Contact 03 8070 9335 / 9336

Business Hour 10.00am-3.30pm,5.00pm-11.00pm

No worries :)...sometimes I missed threads too..hheeh..and the day went on quite well...so its all good :). Thanks anyway