ya shell, dun drink too much, my mum used to drink a lot of nescafe too, doctor advise her not to take anymore. But she dun tell me what's the problem wor.

venus : you are very slim ar..jealous you..

i used to take black coffee one cup per day & one cup of green tea..later, i realised my teeth turn yellowish! i give up coffee & green tea totally..

shell : some experts say coffee is fine..just make sure you take in moderation..it should be alright..

Shell,

I oso drink coffee in every morning. But I use to take 1/2 cup, then add hot water to make it to be 1 cup. :lol:

I like the coffee smell, but heard not so good to drink to much. That's why I make it like this.

My coll said I am siao liao. She said where got ppl do like this :lol:

eYore, izzit? i really dunno wor. I just find it works for me then i continue drinking loh. Nvm gua?!

venus, dun worry. it's vry good. it jus tat i'm vry lazy to put so many things. btw, how much tong sum u put ha? :rolleyes:

Dear ladies,

So far any improvement on your UTI and irregular menses? I found a solution liao. I share it with my frens also proven so.

So those who got the above, can messege me and i will share. I just eat functional food only and some health food. No need what pat chang or what chinese herbs la. kao tim in just few bottles can see results.

Pink Martini,

There's one in Taman Megah, the same role with cash and converter, called Megah Medical centre i think... cannot remember. She is a doc from er... hmm... i cannot remember, i used to keep my colleague company there to see her. Very long queue, better go early at 9am.

Hi all,

did u all heard FC Bio Sanitary Pad before??This sanitary pad specially formulated with natural herbs.It can helps to prevent many problem like menstrual pain,vaginal discharge,regulate menstrual cycle,itchiness and many more...haha.Because of that i started using it and feel it really can help me in menstrual pain and more comfortable compare to others pad.

Thats interesting. Where you get it and how much is it?

I read somewhere that the other sanitary pad companies put something in the pad to make the women bleed further and so that their pads will be used more...scary leh :o

Mickey Mouse,

Its from direct sales avail beauty sdn bhd.I think this product save to use becasue it had 20 years patented.

jaylow,

The price will more expensive than others pad because it has natural herb and help to prevent female problem.there are 3 types pantiliner, day and night use.

At the begining my fren intro to me i also suspect.After i use this pad i feel it's really help.since as female we should use pad so no harm using it. haha. :lol:

Jennifer,

ur FH family there at least has few males, my FH is the onli son in his family. :o

June,

My hb the only son & only child too....

Heard fromsome married fren, must get ur own body well 1st or else the baby will be easily to fall sick too..

Hm...a bit too lazy to read the previous posts but am just wondering. I am perfectly healthy, good BP, good bloodwork and etc but I haven't had my period since CNY. I miss my periods whenever I'm stressed - it was really evident last year when I didn't get my period for about three months and then when I went to see my bf in France, nearly five days later, I got my period. That was in Jan and then about a month later, I got my period again...that was CNY. Work at that time started going nuts and until today, I haven't had a visit from my aunt. =.=

Any tips for regulating menses???

meiteoh,

how bout taking some chinese herbs after consultation with chinese sinseh? it will help to regulate ur period cycle...

mei, better go and see gyne or doc... to see wats wrong...

my period was like 7 months once... so something like once or twice a yr... i seeked gyne... twice, cant solve... they asked me to take birth control pill to regulate and another gyne asked me to take diabetic pill to suppress my sugar intake so tat i will lose weight... but i hate taking medicine 3 times a day... i just couldnt stand it... then my period pain very terrible... then a GP told me, after married sure no pain and ur period will be regular... i was like why after marry ar? then now after married, erm... my period is 30-40 days cycle... so at least every mth i have my menses... so am back to normal...