Eh, how to boil the hoong zhou water? Just add hoong zhou into the water and boil for how long? Using slow cooker? :D Can i add dong gua? <_<

Soli ar asking such questions cos i never boil b4 mar...

June,

had tried the hon zhou water for few times liao. I even went to the chinese shop to ask what to add. They asked me to add dang1 gui1, ji4 zi3 (the red-red, small-small one, they said it's good for yao1) and long2 yan3.

These are the ingredient I added. If big bowl, I put more. If small bowl, I put less lor.

I cook for 1 hour. Not using slow cooker.

Dong gua arr? I think cannot lar. Dong gua is cold type wor... cannot add to hong2 zhao3 water lor :lol:

Hee, my hong zhao water only put 3 things, hong zhou (without seed, the name call ji1 xin1 zhao3), tong sum (4-6 short one) & mi4 zhao3 (1 only, coz very sweet) only, boil for 45mins - 1 hr. I usually drink in the morning.

Qgal's version is advise from yok choi pou's SI FU, may be better. :P

had tried the hon zhou water for few times liao. I even went to the chinese shop to ask what to add. They asked me to add dang1 gui1, ji4 zi3 (the red-red, small-small one, they said it's good for yao1) and long2 yan3.

Sorry, I think mine is not dang1 gui, it's tong sum :P

not so familiar with chinese harbs :D

Qgal's version is advise from yok choi pou's SI FU, may be better.

It think may be diff yok choi pou has different recommendation :D

Hi gals,

I'm a bit confused with our interpretation of cantonese...hehe... so, let's clarify... dong gua = winter melon, dang gui = the heaty herbs (don't know exactly what it's called in English...hehe)

Qgal,

I don't think your body has problem if you can take a lot of heaty things...I thought that mine has problem...cause I can't take too heaty and can't take too cool...my friends said if you can take the dang gui, you are good...cause dang gui is good for you...don't worry...you will be ok... :D

Qgirl & Venus,

Thanks for ur info. Next time after i hv married n hv my own kitchen, then i will boil hoong zhou water to drink lor....

The dong gua i just simply say onli hehe... i dun hv much knowledge about the chinese herbs.

June,

i dun hv much knowledge about the chinese herbs.

Neither me :lol:

I just asked n followed only.

Gals,

Yeah!! I tried the formula to boil pak zheng and egg.

Nice nice... not oily, can eat the egg as well ^_^

Thx yeah :lol:

Qgirl,

my mother use to boil bak zheng with eggs too. Actually i like to drink the bak zheng very much..yum yum

By theory, it is vry hard cos u r not able to predict when is ur ovulation period.

But, i saw so many plp can get pregnant easily eventhough their menses is irregular. However, some plp with vry regular menses tried so many yrs also not successful. I can say it is FATE lor.. :)

gals,

I think I have to c a gynae checking my reproduction system going well or not loh, then did u gals know for this kind of prof clinic, r they provide the "body check-up before marriage" for a couple??

or couples have to go normal clinic to check also can?? :lol:

pipi,

It's better 4 u to c gynae pertaining to this prob. Gynae will scan ur organ thoroughly. They provide medical up for couple too.. :)

I also have irregular menses. My family doctor said no need to do such test (go and scan). He said now 7 out of 10 ladies are not regular, this is because of the chicken that we eat, and of course the stressed that we have now. It is okie that is irregular wor. Then he said if cannot get pregnant, next time when want to get pregnant only see gynae, no need to waste money for now. BUT u need to bring ur husband to do blood test b4 marriage --> HIV. He said no matter how close, FH must test. That is the advice from my family doctor lor.

But i think blood test should do for both b4 marriage. I did my blood test 2 years ago, so no need :) my FH has to take the blood test.

pipi,

It's better 4 u to c gynae pertaining to this prob. Gynae will scan ur organ thoroughly. They provide medical up for couple too.. :)

eyore,

thanks, Im planning go to c the gynae next month, then I hope the gynae is a women loh....... feel quite shy if is a man lah... :(

BUT u need to bring ur husband to do blood test b4 marriage --> HIV. He said no matter how close, FH must test. That is the advice from my family doctor lor.

But i think blood test should do for both b4 marriage. I did my blood test 2 years ago, so no need  my FH has to take the blood test.

my FH and i went for blood test last week :D

report is out, but havent' go and take. haha

ppl say go gynae check up quite painful some more, they use something to dig smething out from our private part. true ar? lke very scary one :(

I hope the gynae is a women loh....... feel quite shy if is a man lah... :(

In fact i prefer male gynae than female gynae. Fr my experience, male gynae more gentle & patient. :)

then, r u feel embrassing when he check ur body?/

I'll feel pai sei if the male gynae is young & handsome. :lol:

My current gynae is abut 45-50 yrs old. so will not feel shame la.. furthermore, they have seen so many vagina everyday, sudah ma mu liao... In fact, they r viewing the ultra-scan monitor more than our body. :)

Pipi,

then, r u feel embrassing when he check ur body?

No wor, i feel nothing :lol:

ppl say go gynae check up quite painful some more, they use something to dig smething out from our private part. true ar? lke very scary one

hmm... i think that one is getting specimen for pap smear, rite?

Not painful lar... it's actually the doctor will put a kind of lubricant before putting the finger to get specimen. Wun feel pain lor. :lol: